JFL at the pathetic minority of misogynists (closeted redpillers) on this forum.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
JFL at the pathetic minority of misogynists (closeted redpillers) on this forum.

JFL AT YOU GENUINELY BELIEVING YOU ARE WORHTY OF FEMALE ATTENTION.

YOU'RE MAD BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU DESERVE FEMALE ATTENTION BUT YOU AREN'T GETTING ANY.

YOU THINK YOU DESERVE FEMALE ATTENTION?! THE MIRROR AND THE MEASURING TAPE WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW WHY YOU'RE FUNDAMENTALLY UNWORTHY OF LOVE AND SEX AT THIS TIME!

YOU SUBCONSCIOUSLY EXPECT FEMALE ATTENTION, BUT YET YOU GET NONE, NOT EVEN UGLY WOMEN GIVE YOU ATTENTION FOR FUCKS SAKE.

YOU'RE SUBHUMAN, YOU'RE UGLY, YOU'RE SHORT, YOU'RE A MANLET, DICKLET, FRAMELET.

"BUT I SEE NORMIES GETTING GIRLS?!!" :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

YOU'RE SUB8 (below 8/10), STFU! YOU DO NOT DESERVE FEMALE ATTENTION!

DO YOU HEAR ME, YOU ABUSED DOG?

LOOKSMAX OR GIVE UP, IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

YOU'LL NEVER BE HAPPY IF YOU REFUSE TO EITHER LOOKSMAX OR GIVE UP. YOU'LL BE RESENTFUL AND MISERABLE.

CHOOSE ONE, LOOKSMAX AND GET WOMEN.
OR GIVE UP AND STOP STRESSING ABOUT IT.

Chad don't hate women because women love him.
Truecels don't hate women because they've accepted their fate.

You hate women because you refuse to looksmax, and you also refuse to accept your fate as a non-attractive male.

KEEP CRYING FOR FEMINISM, REDPILL, MODERN WOMEN AND "THESE HEAUX AND 304s"

Keep crying for "I FUCKING HATE FOIDS"

KEEP CRYING.

IF YOU'RE FUCKING REDPILLED, YOU'RE JUST AS DELUSIONAL AS THE 304 MODERN WOMEN YOU HATE SO MUCH.

"MONEY, STATUS, AND GAME WILL SAVE ME BRO!
I HATE WOMEN BRO, THESE 304s and HEAUX MAN!

FUCK THEM BRO, FRANK CASTLE THAT DIRTY BITCH OUT OF THE SHOW BRO" :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

I'M OUT.

Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, whitegymmax, LooksOrDeath and 20 others
didn’t read the ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Shkreliii and Infinite
how to looksmaxx for autismcels?

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777
didn't read women deserve to be stoned

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Latvianchud185, wishIwasSalludon, Ryan and 3 others
JFL at the pathetic minority of misogynists "blackpillers" (closeted redpillers) on this forum.

YOU'RE MAD BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU DESERVE FEMALE ATTENTION BUT YOU AREN'T GETTING ANY.

YOU THINK YOU DESERVE FEMALE ATTENTION?! THE MIRROR AND THE MEASURING TAPE WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW WHY YOU'RE FUNDAMENTALLY UNWORTHY OF LOVE AND SEX AT THIS TIME!

YOU SUBCONSCIOUSLY EXPECT FEMALE ATTENTION, BUT YET YOU GET NONE, NOT EVEN UGLY WOMEN GIVE YOU ATTENTION FOR FUCKS SAKE.

"BUT I SEE NORMIES GETTING GIRLS?!!" :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

YOU'LL NEVER BE HAPPY IF YOU REFUSE TO EITHER LOOKSMAX OR GIVE UP. YOU'LL BE RESENTFUL AND MISERABLE.

You hate women because you refuse to looksmax, and you also refuse to accept your fate as a non-attractive male.

View attachment 2640264

Drnd

I despise women because they hate me for just existing

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, wishIwasSalludon, ThatChicoFan and 1 other person
JFL at the pathetic minority of misogynists "blackpillers" (closeted redpillers) on this forum.

View attachment 2640264

Too much projection in this post

• +1
Reactions: ThatChicoFan and Aladin
Don't leave, dude, please. You're one of the very, very few quality long read posters here.

Enchanted over

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Spiritualcell, Deleted member 23391 and 4 others
When will looksmaxxers realize women don’t give a shit about ratios and measurements? All that matters is how you look in a mirror and to females.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
OP is a simp whiteknight.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Xtra
Cody are you okay?

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Drnd

you're just short and ugly.
eveyone, not just women, will hate you.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, cyprian_tomaszewski and murdah
not a whitenight, you're just ugly.
nigga there's hardly any 8/10 women, sounds like the redpill that hates on any man who makes good living but not rich

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
she aint gon let you hit lil bro

she aint gon let you hit lil bro
JFL IF YOU THINK I'M A BLUEPILLED :bluepill: SOY BITCH THINKING THAT DEFENDING WOMEN WILL MAKE ME MORE DESIRABLE or even NOBLE.
"JUST BE NICE BRO"! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
whu do u do this? this is sad tbh

KEEP CRYING.

View attachment 2640264

IF YOU'RE FUCKING REDPILLED, YOU'RE JUST AS DELUSIONAL AS THE 304 MODERN WOMEN YOU HATE SO MUCH.

FUCK THEM BRO, FRANK CASTLE THAT DIRTY BITCH OUT OF THE SHOW BRO" :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

I'M OUT.

LMFAO at that desperate whore
Hope he ignored her or pumped and dumped her

Last edited:
Even hard looksmaxxing won't save the vast majority of men here, it will just make them bogged.

Mental breakdown from you tbh. It is morally a necessity to despise foids.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, urukhaiascension and Xtra

KEEP CRYING.

View attachment 2640264

I'M OUT.

OP is a simp whiteknight.
this is a cucked whiteknight soy bitch tier thread. i will continue to hate all foids and no this isn't redpill i also hate redpillers. and hatred doesn't come from "muh short or ugly" it comes from being abused by a shit society, i am better looking than tons of normscum i see with foids, doesn't matter i still despise normies and foids and everything about this modern society

• +1
Reactions: ThatChicoFan, Aladin and ReadBooksEveryday
this is a cucked whiteknight soy bitch tier thread. i will continue to hate all foids and no this isn't redpill i also hate redpillers. and hatred doesn't come from "muh short or ugly" it comes from being abused by a shit society, i am better looking than tons of normscum i see with foids, doesn't matter i still despise normies and foids and everything about this modern society
i'm not a soy bitch.
i understand how you feel. sometimes i feel like that too.

Drnd

This is a cope lol. Only other men hate subhumans for existing. You hate other subhumans for existing which is why you responded kys fag to my posts

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
NGL This is the last post I expected someone like enchanted to post

Kind of disappointed. There are already so many abused insecure incels out there. Why, when you're guiding so many incels to improve their lives, tell them that they are failing in life all due to being ugly as fuck (when its not even true lmao)

Nigga went from '25 BOTB threads contribution' to becoming a walmart clown. Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and Aladin
dnrd
IMG 9106

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
This is a cope lol. Only other men hate subhumans for existing. You hate other subhumans for existing which is why you responded kys fag to my posts
I hate fags I feel bad for subhumans

I hate fags I feel bad for subhumans
Faggotry is a form of subhumanity. Subhumans= anyone reproductively unfit for reasons outside of their control

Faggotry is a form of subhumanity. Subhumans= anyone reproductively unfit for reasons outside of their control
So you decided to become a fag because you were subhuman?

So you decided to become a fag because you were subhuman?
No one decides to be attracted to anything. Being a subhuman isn't just looks. Being clinically retarded is subhuman too because it's reproductively unfit

KEEP CRYING.

View attachment 2640264

I'M OUT.

"Deserve" doesn't mean anything. They want female attention, and don't get it, so they become resentful. Which is quite frankly understandable. Don't see how that makes you a "redpiller".

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
No one decides to be attracted to anything. Being a subhuman isn't just looks. Being clinically retarded is subhuman too because it's reproductively unfit
But a clinically retarted chad will still slay

But a clinically retarted chad will still slay
Clinically? Nah. He can't even put on his pants or use the bathroom without help let alone slay

Clinically? Nah. He can't even put on his pants or use the bathroom without help let alone slay

more female validation in the comments then any of us will have in our life

Please tell the honest truth, is that really OP in that pic? If so, no wonder he took the blackpill its so over for him sadly.
It's not me.

It's not me.
What do u actually look like then, if that is actually not you.

Robot algorithm learning how to do the "evisveration funny forum meme" gratz

NGL This is the last post I expected someone like enchanted to post

Kind of disappointed. There are already so many abused insecure incels out there. Why, when you're guiding so many incels to improve their lives, tell them that they are failing in life all due to being ugly as fuck (when its not even true lmao)

Nigga went from '25 BOTB threads contribution' to becoming a walmart clown. Fuck

View attachment 2640688
Cody Winters-COUGH I mean @enchanted_elixir has fallen from grace…
God Of War Ps4 GIF by PlayStation

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday