JFL at the state of so-called Islamic "scholars"

When I was a child I wanted a pet pig because they are so fat I thought I could use there excessive fat as a stress toy
Hold on dawg, I remember you. :hnghn: Tellem-T type of shit innit. It’s me, RREEEEEEEE/TRUE_CEL.

Denominational traditions are of no relevance here. My concern was strictly about the language of use that is mandated in Islam. You also just confirmed that worship is done in Arabic. Why? You do not speak Arabic yet you babble off Arabic lines that you do not understand nor recite in genuine contrition.

This should be embarrassing for you, but knowing you muslimcels, nothing embarrasses you. Following a foreign deity is of no concern to you poor souls
Arabic worship is because to not distort the message. That way, don’t have too many translations for one verse this mandate is by scholars not necessarily the prophet. Also not reading the Quran and trying to understand it is kind of ironic as a Muslim why bother with the religion if you don’t try to understand it’s core principles, when i started out being religious I was focused heavily on rules and Hadith what to do and not to do because Islam is very strict with its rulings. Now I’m more focused on general obedience to God

Arabic worship is because to not distort the message. That way, don’t have too many translations for one verse this mandate is by scholars not necessarily the prophet. Also not reading the Quran and trying to understand it is kind of ironic as a Muslim why bother with the religion if you don’t try to understand it’s core principles, when i started out being religious I was focused heavily on rules and Hadith what to do and not to do because Islam is very strict with its rulings. Now I’m more focused on general obedience to God

God couldn’t have provided prayers that are able to be clearly translated by all of humanity? He specifically chose…. Arabic?! He revealed the Quran to a sand monkey and decided that it must be propagated in Arabic?!? Arabic is gods language?! WOW :O

This must be the religion of truth that I’ve been searching for all along!! All that it would take to convince me to recite the Arabic shahada is if you tell me that I get a platter of virgin pussy in heaven. That will seal the deal for me! 😍

God couldn’t have provided prayers that are able to be clearly translated by all of humanity? He specifically chose…. Arabic?! He revealed the Quran to a sand monkey and decided that it must be propagated in Arabic?!? Arabic is gods language?! WOW :O

This must be the religion of truth that I’ve been searching for all along!! All that it would take to convince me to recite the Arabic shahada is if you tell me that I get a platter of virgin pussy in heaven. That will seal the deal for me! 😍
Every religion has its faults. Islam claims to be the most recent revelation of Christianity and Judaism but doesn’t agree on all of there aspects. niecene Christianity claims to be the most recent revelation of Judaism but doesn’t agree with all its core aspects. Apart from abramic religions you have thousands of others. Worship God and forgive so that God may forgive you, and put you in high esteem and so the messiah is happy to see you. That’s all I can say I am on a religious journey and I hope God guides me through it, stay blessed bro.

Every religion has its faults. Islam claims to be the most recent revelation of Christianity and Judaism but doesn’t agree on all of there aspects. niecene Christianity claims to be the most recent revelation of Judaism but doesn’t agree with all its core aspects. Apart from abramic religions you have thousands of others. Worship God and forgive so that God may forgive you, and put you in high esteem and so the messiah is happy to see you. That’s all I can say I am on a religious journey and I hope God guides me through it, stay blessed bro.

Interdenominational qualms in Christianity are once again, IRRELEVANT. Every single Christian denomination at its core believes that Jesus Christ is the incarnation of God. They all think that Jesus is our Lord and Savior and the only intercessor to God, the father. This is the one and only foundational belief of worth.

Allah is not my god. Allah is YOUR Arab deity. We do not worship the same God, just so we are very clear.

Interdenominational qualms in Christianity are once again, IRRELEVANT. Every single Christian denomination at its core believes that Jesus Christ is the incarnation of God. They all think that Jesus is our Lord and Savior and the only intercessor to God, the father. This is the one and only foundational belief of worth.

Allah is not my god. Allah is YOUR Arab deity. We do not worship the same God, just so we are very clear.
When’s did I say that. Your concept of God is very different. The trinity believes that the group and unity of the Father the son and the Holy Spirit is “God”, some say they are different modes, some say they are all part of one being I’m not entirely sure.

QUESTION

When I got married to my husband I did not love him. I committed adultery. I cheated on him. But now it's been a year we are married. I really love him. I didn't know he is such a good man and I didn't realise I am wrong at that moment. I'm changed now, I repented, I cried. Should I tell him the truth? I'm totally changed now. I pray 5 times, I cover myself, I wear hijab. I left all haram things.

ANSWER

It's not permissible at all to tell him or anyone about your previous sins! If you tell him, Allah will not forgive you with such sins and most likely he will divorce you on the spot.

Posted by some super simp sheikh. 30,000 likes on this post.
The paki foid I dated told me this when I asked her how she’d explain all the nasty shit we did together (anal, 69s sex on period etc) her response was “in Islam I don’t have to tell him ANYTHING”

lol :Comfy:

When’s did I say that. Your concept of God is very different. The trinity believes that the group and unity of the Father the son and the Holy Spirit is “God”, some say they are different modes, some say they are all part of one being I’m not entirely sure.
Yes, we believe in the triune God. There has been many, many heresies associated with the defining of the trinity since Christianity’s advent, and it’s simply due to our difficulty in comprehending God and trying our best, with available scriptural support to make sense of Him.

The simplest way that I’ve always understood it is:

God, The Father: the unseeable, ethereal, unquantifiable, intangible God that is otherwise known as “Hashem” by Orthodox Jews.

God, The Son: the Incarnation of God. God became man (Jesus Christ). He is 100% man and 100% divine.

God, The Holy Spirit: Gods providence in action.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes, we believe in the triune God. There has been many, many heresies associated with the defining of the trinity since Christianity’s advent, and it’s simply due to our difficulty in comprehending God and trying our best, with available scriptural support to make sense of Him.

The simplest way that I’ve always understood it is:

God, The Father: the unseeable, ethereal, unquantifiable, intangible God that is otherwise known as “Hashem” by Orthodox Jews.

God, The Son: the Incarnation of God. God became man (Jesus Christ). He is 100% man and 100% divine.

God, The Holy Spirit: Gods providence in action.
And yes, I’m aware that Muslims and Jews both think we are polytheist idolaters. This is of no concern to me because Christianity is indeed monotheistic and we don’t worship idols but rather God

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They are all god, co eternal, co equal, three hypostasis (persons) one Ousia(essence) distinct persons but NOT SEPERATE.

The trinity has been hinted at in the Old Testament and was heavily implied in the new one hence why it’s a thing now.

Even In Genesis god says “let us crate them
In OUR image” who is GOD speaking 2? 🤔 and no it’s not angels as they are not in Gods image.

The mode thing is a thing belived by idiotic Modalists who think gods got Bipolar and is acting like he’s some stage performer deciding to switch roles. It is unbiblical and makes 0 sense. Modalism unironically has a lot of similarities to paganism. The other one is Unitarianism another heresy that treats god the same way MUSLIMS and Modern JEWs do (father is the only god but the son and spirit are NOT god)

The trinity shows that god is unique and incomprehensible for humans, god works differently than us, he can be multiple persons but one essence one will one desire, but have distinct roles. It is tricky to wrap your head around but think of an 6 sided cube, all the cube faces are connected but different faces but not seperated and thus are off the same cube. Another example would be the sun. The ball cannot survive without the light the light without the heat etc. there’s many YT videos on the topic @Eternal_ he knows a lot but his understanding of the topic is limited though much more than the avg Christian tbh

Last edited:
And yes, I’m aware that Muslims and Jews both think we are polytheist idolaters. This is of no concern to me because Christianity is indeed monotheistic and we don’t worship idols.. WAIT

What about catholic crucifixes or