Gengar

male gaze victim
Staff
South Asia - 44.13%
West Eurasia - 29.21%
East Asia - 9.02%
Amerindian - 3.95%
Africa - 13.68%

It's funny because all the other South Asian samples (Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu and Tamil) all score almost nothing for Africa. In fact, out of the entire other samples comprising of various races and ethnic groups they have listed (East Asians, South Americans, Levantine Arabs, Northwestern Europeans and North Europeans), I score the highest percentage for Africa, with only a Puerto Rican sample scoring slightly less Africa than me. The only ones that score more Africa than I do are... well, Africans.

This is cagefuel because Dravidians, who look way more black than I ever could since they are abo monkeys, score only 3% Africa, compared to me, an Indo-Aryan. Just fucking lol. I am genetically more black according to this than these abos? Just lol.

Compared to the other South Asians, I score the least South Asian, the most East Asian and the most West Eurasian. This is too crazy and odd, I'm going to pretend it's all wrong just to cope.

Our report employs an ADMIXTURE model with K=5, thereby representing five hypothetical ancestral populations. This analysis delves into many past generations to reveal the mosaic of humanity that makes up your DNA from a historical perspective. These results have the potential of illustrate the movements and interactions from your ancestors from hundreds or even thousands of years ago.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vernier, Surfsup, 6ft6inches and 6 others
Welcome me to your tribes. :feelswah::ogre:

@FaceandBBC @sportsmogger @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, bloomercel, looksmaxxing223 and 8 others
Welcome me to your tribes. :feelswah::ogre:

@FaceandBBC @sportsmogger @PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don’t have a tribe since I’m a negro American. I would have to welcome you in a BBC street gang:ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, reptiles, bloomercel and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, TechnoBoss, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
how do you get this level of mutt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and noobs
how do you get this level of mutt
I have absolutely no idea. It's, according to the website, a highly sophisticated tool and takes its information from the 1000 Genomes project. And they compare you to everyone else. The closest overall sample is a Punjabi with a 94% match and that makes sense. But his numbers are way different than mine. He scores like 60% South Asia, 20% West Eurasia and little to no Africa. Can't see the percentages on my mobile for the other samples, only on PC.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
I'll come strapped. :ogre:
Thugmaxxed gang banging looksmax.org shit posters is the funniest shit that came to my mind today:lul: We would own the streets:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and iloveboobs
I have absolutely no idea. It's, according to the website, a highly sophisticated tool and takes its information from the 1000 Genomes project. And they compare you to everyone else. The closest overall sample is a Punjabi with a 94% match and that makes sense. But his numbers are way different than mine. He scores like 60% South Asia, 20% West Eurasia and little to no Africa. Can't see the percentages on my mobile for the other samples, only on PC.
thank god i am 100% white aryan

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, noobs and slavicpsycho
Thugmaxxed gang banging looksmax.org shit posters is the funniest shit that came to my mind today:lul: We would own the streets:ogre:
"You have to be at least 5 PSL to be running these streets. Sub-5s be getting caps in they asses. We finna smoke yo ass if you a manlet too, foo!" :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, iloveboobs and FaceandBBC
It's an ancient calculator so basically you would score overwhelmingly West Eurasia. It's a rather broad category but from the looks of it, it seems it's 90% West Eurasia and rest is divided between the other four ancestral regions.

• +1
It's an ancient calculator so basically you would score overwhelmingly West Eurasia. It's a rather broad category but from the looks of it, it seems it's 90% West Eurasia and rest is divided between the other four ancestral regions.
I added pictures here. So basically, in the second image, the bar is split in five colors. First color is West Eurasia, second is East Asia, third is Amerindia, fourth is Africa and last is South Asia. You can compare it with the others in the screenshot. I seem to be an ancient mutt or something. Which makes sense, since my Y-DNA haplogroup originated in West Asia but my specific subclade is South Asian, whereas my mtDNA also likely originated in West Asia but I may have a specific South Asian subclade, not entirely sure yet since I need to do another test first. Most South Asians have a West Asian Y-DNA haplogroup and a South Asian mtDNA haplogroup. @CFW432 explained this very well a few years ago. Thread was cagefuel too.

Screenshot 20241021 200320 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20241021 200330 Samsung Internet

@FaceandBBC

• +1
what calculator or site is this?

• +1
Reactions: Flowerpot
@noobs

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
100% subhuman

• +1
Reactions: noobs
oh is this genomelink?

why do you care that shit literally doesnt matter

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, CFW432, reptiles and 1 other person
Nigger DNA is based gook DNA is death tier I've seen gooks man the whores always are jbw sluts I've never met any other race this jbw obsessed 1/4 of all interracial coucples between gooks is white fucking hell man.

I would rope if I shared 100 percent of that DNA curry is dog shit but atleast curry women en masse aren't jbw sluts but ngl curries are cucked for taking in used cum dumpster post wall arranged marriages

• +1
Reactions: vernier and FaceandBBC
the source of native indian american is more intriguing:unsure:

How busy were your ancestors bro