JFL at these race copers

Deleted member 14905

Deleted member 14905

Solstice
I don't even like talking about race too much since a lot of autistic low iq NPCs like to spread garbage myths and propaganda just to make their race look better,
Whites>White Latinos> White Arabs> Mulatto > HAPA> North Indian> Arabs > Latinos > Blacks > Asians
Don't feel like arguing with retards, Look up history and races before you say some dumb ass shit, Curries, Blacks and Asians don't mog arab guys, Arab guys heightmog asians and curries, Blacks are usually same height (5'7-5'8) Arabs face mog and race mog black guys especially if they aren't gulf mix or from the south of arabia, Syrian iraqi turkish and lebanese arabs will always mog all ethnics except for white latinos, White passing arabs have white passing features, good eyelash and eyebrow density and good orbitals, I am white arab and i mog all my ethnic friends

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member
i’m not autistic so i don’t argue about race on here that’s just a waste of time and it’s just dumb

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Looks234, stevielake and 6 others
Lifefuel for white-looking latinos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Lifefuel for white-looking latinos
B05C380F A4E6 4962 9C8E 4E0874CCDFC6

Han > cumskin > nigger > everything else

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Danish_Retard and 3 others
can confirm this is not cope

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, AsGoodAsItGets, gamma and 4 others
Ur underrating mulattos hard.

GIF by Golden Globes

tell me youre pajeet without telling me youre pajeet
I'm spaniard, french and MENA i'm not indian, I put north indians because they have a lot of moggers who are 6foot+ and have caucasian features not all of them obviously but they do look better than most shitskin arabs

I don't even like talking about race too much since a lot of autistic low iq NPCs like to spread garbage myths and propaganda just to make their race look better,
Whites>White Latinos> White Arabs> Mulatto > HAPA> North Indian> Arabs > Latinos > Blacks > Asians
Don't feel like arguing with retards, Look up history and races before you say some dumb ass shit, Curries, Blacks and Asians don't mog arab guys, Arab guys heightmog asians and curries, Blacks are usually same height (5'7-5'8) Arabs face mog and race mog black guys especially if they aren't gulf mix or from the south of arabia, Syrian iraqi turkish and lebanese arabs will always mog all ethnics except for white latinos, White passing arabs have white passing features, good eyelash and eyebrow density and good orbitals, I am white arab and i mog all my ethnic friends
Bullshit bullshit and more bullshit. Latinos mogg Arabs, and blacks whislt not as GL as Arabs FACIALLY have higher SMV due to taller height bigger dicks and muscle mass avg black American is 5’9.5 avg Arab is 5’7 they are not the same keep fucking coping

Done I have evicerated your copium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, TYRONELITEMOGGER and johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and IncelsBraincels
If I see someone cope with race here 24/7 I just know they are average looking at best

Possibility of them being significantly above average is %1

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and AsGoodAsItGets
just be low inhib and approach is the most legit theory

males go online to cope with race to discourage men of other race from approaching females

its not like they do it to help save people from a different race time

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 14905
Bullshit bullshit and more bullshit. Latinos mogg Arabs, and blacks whislt not as GL as Arabs FACIALLY have higher SMV due to taller height bigger dicks and muscle mass avg black American is 5’9.5 avg Arab is 5’7 they are not the same keep fucking coping

I was never talking about black americans did you even read the post, Latinos are not one race they are a mix of multiple races, Most latinos are inbred manlet mutts who are a product of the slave trade in latin america, White latinos are the real moggers especially if they are above 5'10 and have white skin or colored eyes, also avg arab zoomer is 5'7-5'10, Arabs who are lebanese syrian iraqi turkish do not get mogged by niggers, This is a nigger bbc cope, I'm not talking about the shitskin arabs i'm talking about arabs like me who have family that is european, You are the only one coping, Latino mutts can't mog arabs unless they are white latinos and i already said in my post if they are white latino then they mog white arabs

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
no wonder you still for Arabs XD
People hate on arabs for no reason, Arabs get hated on by other ethnics and people don't realize that arab guys who come from the north are one of the biggest ethnic moggers on this planet, I get white girls and black girls with ease, I don't see the same with indians, blacks or asians. If the arab guy is above 5'9 and he has white features he will get pussy i'm 5'10 got southern european looks with arab eye area and ethnic tax is barely noticeable for me unless i tell the girl i'm half MENA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Looks234
I don't know What drugs you were on to put HAPA and North Indian above Latino and black, But I need some

People hate on arabs for no reason, Arabs get hated on by other ethnics and people don't realize that arab guys who come from the north are one of the biggest ethnic moggers on this planet, I get white girls and black girls with ease, I don't see the same with indians, blacks or asians. If the arab guy is above 5'9 and he has white features he will get pussy i'm 5'10 got southern european looks with arab eye area and ethnic tax is barely noticeable for me unless i tell the girl i'm half MENA
Arabs are quite high on the looks PSL scale

List is

Exotic white/nord
White passing ethnic/mullato
Northern Native American
MENA
Mestizo/Black
Polynesian (would be on par with black and mestizo but they are fat on avg and have higher likelihood to be bloatcels)
East Asian
Indian/south Asian
Abo

In SMV however it is

White
White adjacent ethnic/mullato
black
Latino/Arab
Polynesian
East Asian
South Asian
Abo

I don't know What drugs you were on to put HAPA and North Indian above Latino and black, But I need some
Exactly, should be Asians/Hapa >>>> everything else

Exactly, should be Asians/Hapa >>>> everything else
Cope, the only thing asians mog in is being feminine
That's why asian guys make the best femboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Arabs are quite high on the looks PSL scale

List is

Exotic white/nord
White passing ethnic/mullato
Northern Native American
MENA
Mestizo/Black
Polynesian (would be on par with black and mestizo but they are fat on avg and have higher likelihood to be bloatcels)
East Asian
Indian/south Asian
Abo

In SMV however it is

White
White adjacent ethnic/mullato
black
Latino/Arab
Polynesian
East Asian
South Asian
Abo
Negroids like you are at the bottom ...

South asians like Pakis and others mog , it's the streetshitters from India who look subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and House Lannister
Abos are literally the most ugly set of people to ever inherit this Earth. I have no clue why people bash curries and rices for being ugly when abos literally look like a prehistoric humanoid specie.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

Most arabs are legit short af tbh.

They are similar heights to curries.

• +1
Most arabs are legit short af tbh.

They are similar heights to curries.
I agree. I dunno what OP is on about, blacks are far taller and larger than Arabs even Arabs admit this themsleves. I remember watching this documentary on immagrints traveling the med, and the Arab guy was terrified of black bitches, he said “they are strong those people but when the boat goes down if those African women grab you your dead you must make sure you are as far away from them as possible too strong”

From the camels mouth himself. PSL wise though they do mogg blacks but the height and size, dick and size mogg is too much for ethnics to compensate

You're either white or human lite

I agree. I dunno what OP is on about, blacks are far taller and larger than Arabs even Arabs admit this themsleves. I remember watching this documentary on immagrints traveling the med, and the Arab guy was terrified of black bitches, he said “they are strong those people but when the boat goes down if those African women grab you your dead you must make sure you are as far away from them as possible too strong”

From the camels mouth himself. PSL wise though they do mogg blacks but the height and size, dick and size mogg is too much for ethnics to compensate
Blacks don't mog me, I'm 5'10 and i look southern european and levantine arab, I think you are talking about the arabs that aren't syrian, lebanese, iraqi and turkish cause there are a lot of arabs there who are white passing and have colored eyes, My grandpa had blue eyes and my grandma had green eyes and my mom has hazel eyes like me, Those gulf arabs are manlets and way more subhuman jfl, Wherever you are in middle east or north africa the more you go north the more better looking and taller people get, I know cause i'm from north morocco where the fez mountains are my grandpa came from there, Also a lot of people don't realize that blacks don't have good features, European white features are preferred by women and arabs and white passing arabs have better facial features than blacks, If more arabs were average height or tall like me then they would mog more but there is like 10-20% of white mixed arabs in middle east and north africa, they are a small minority of people

• +1
I get white girls and black girls with ease, I don't see the same with blacksl
Biggest cap of the century. There’s literally a stereotype of snowbunnies and black girls doesnt Need a explanation

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I was never talking about black americans did you even read the post, Latinos are not one race they are a mix of multiple races, Most latinos are inbred manlet mutts who are a product of the slave trade in latin america, White latinos are the real moggers especially if they are above 5'10 and have white skin or colored eyes, also avg arab zoomer is 5'7-5'10, Arabs who are lebanese syrian iraqi turkish do not get mogged by niggers, This is a nigger bbc cope, I'm not talking about the shitskin arabs i'm talking about arabs like me who have family that is european, You are the only one coping, Latino mutts can't mog arabs unless they are white latinos and i already said in my post if they are white latino then they mog white arabs
That’s why I said “mestizos” as I’m aware Latinos can be mullatinos, black white and castizo. Mestizos are same SMV as Arabs same manlet 5’6-7 height on average just like Arabs Arab stay look facially better but their SMV is equal unless the Arab is white adjacent or white passing

Most Arabs are super short manlets dude. Leventines are part white so no suprise they are better looking and taller but even THEN most are not 5’9 I am 5’11 and Have MANY Syrian and lebenese friends most are barely 5’9 they got height size and dick mogged by blacks AND IM NOT AMERICAN I LIVE IN EUROPE MOST BLACKS HERE ARE 100% AFRICAN not from slavery and still brutally height mogg menas on average. Though they do look facially better than blacks.

Still if the Arab or leventine is white adjacent/white passing then they will mogg blacks but these are rare and the fire based on averages blacks mogg them in SMV.

FYI most Turks are white snd not Arab don’t compare them to you sand niggers

Last edited:
Biggest cap of the century. There’s literally a stereotype of snowbunnies and black girls doesnt Need a explanation
He’s an ayrab coper it’s common sense. Arabs barely have SMV above mestizos FFS.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
That’s why I said “mestizos” as I’m aware Latinos can be mullatinos, black white and castizo. Mestizos are same SMV as Arabs same manlet 5’6-7 height on average just like Arabs Arab stay look facially better but their SMV is equal unless the Arab is white adjacent or white passing

Most Arabs are super short manlets dude. Leventines are part white so no suprise they are better looking and taller but even THEN most are not 5’9 I am 5’11 and Have MANY Syrian and lebenese friends most are barely 5’9 they got height size and dick mogged by blacks AND IM NOT AMERICAN I LIVE IN EUROPE MOST BLACKS HERE ARE 100% AFRICAN not from slavery and still brutally height mogg menas on average. Though they do look facially better than blacks.

Still if the Arab or leventine is white adjacent/white passing then they will mogg blacks but these are rare and the fire based on averages blacks mogg them in SMV.

FYI most Turks are white snd not Arab don’t compare them to you sand niggers
Just because you have some friends that are levantine doesn't mean that it's true retard, Blacks have smaller dicks than whites and MENA's check the studies but you are just coping because you are a half nigger, I live in the USA and the only blacks i see slaying are 6 foot+ or HTN. It's funny you say i'm coping and how i'm a sand nigger but i am more white than you lmao, I'm only half MENA you disgusting baboon chimp niggers like you will always cope with "MUH BBC" but your face and skin is literally fucking disgusting, Dick size won't matter if women can't even stand to look at your primate nigger ape face, you may get a lot of white trash and whore MENA's but as a "sand nigger' I will always mog your ugly nigger features, Keep barking for arabs you subhuman animal. Most turks aren't white you dumb nigger ape it must be your genetic low iq inherited from your nigger father who left you, Most turks look mongoloid or sand niggerish, They are only white near the balkans but it's clear you know nothing about geography or phenos. I'm 5'10 6.5 length 5 girth and i have a bigger frame at 16 than you will ever have, Even your own black women don't want you fucking ape, You know how many black girls have told me they hate niggers? Women don't like black guys or their facial features and no amount of cock size will change that and you can cope all you want but it won't change your skin color and your massive nose and massive lips you ape, At least arabs will put their women in their place and kill them if they cheat, you niggers get cucked all the time by tyrone and chad. At least my women won't marry and fuck a nigger even if he is the same height and face as me, Your black skin is not appealing and i can go anywhere in the world and still get a woman, You can't cause ur a nigger ape and you love crying for levantine arabs who have been cucking blacks since they were here, Remember the ottoman slave trade:lul: You niggers are pathetic low iq losers who have no real achievements from your little shithole in west africa. Last time i'm gonna talk to you about race you absolute coping nigger, MUH BBC MUH BBC, You have a tiny black carrot and i will cuck you hard just by being half white and half levantine, keep crying for arabs meanwhile they fuck your women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and gamma
Just because you have some friends that are levantine doesn't mean that it's true retard, Blacks have smaller dicks than whites and MENA's check the studies but you are just coping because you are a half nigger, I live in the USA and the only blacks i see slaying are 6 foot+ or HTN. It's funny you say i'm coping and how i'm a sand nigger but i am more white than you lmao, I'm only half MENA you disgusting baboon chimp niggers like you will always cope with "MUH BBC" but your face and skin is literally fucking disgusting, Dick size won't matter if women can't even stand to look at your primate nigger ape face, you may get a lot of white trash and whore MENA's but as a "sand nigger' I will always mog your ugly nigger features, Keep barking for arabs you subhuman animal. Most turks aren't white you dumb nigger ape it must be your genetic low iq inherited from your nigger father who left you, Most turks look mongoloid or sand niggerish, They are only white near the balkans but it's clear you know nothing about geography or phenos. I'm 5'10 6.5 length 5 girth and i have a bigger frame at 16 than you will ever have, Even your own black women don't want you fucking ape, You know how many black girls have told me they hate niggers? Women don't like black guys or their facial features and no amount of cock size will change that and you can cope all you want but it won't change your skin color and your massive nose and massive lips you ape, At least arabs will put their women in their place and kill them if they cheat, you niggers get cucked all the time by tyrone and chad. At least my women won't marry and fuck a nigger even if he is the same height and face as me, Your black skin is not appealing and i can go anywhere in the world and still get a woman, You can't cause ur a nigger ape and you love crying for levantine arabs who have been cucking blacks since they were here, Remember the ottoman slave trade:lul: You niggers are pathetic low iq losers who have no real achievements from your little shithole in west africa. Last time i'm gonna talk to you about race you absolute coping nigger, MUH BBC MUH BBC, You have a tiny black carrot and i will cuck you hard just by being half white and half levantine, keep crying for arabs meanwhile they fuck your women
More nonsensical coping and now your insecure faggot mate @gamma has legited your comment because you mentioned MUH DIK :soy:. Idgaf about dick sizes of ethnicities what fagot shit is that I’m stating the fact that steriotypes suggest they have bigger dicks even Arabs your own people in the past wrote down they were BIGGER not just downstairs but also in height and muscle mass I’m done with your coping ass accept Latinos and blacks have higher SMV than Arabs. Blacks are taller have bigger dicks (Most studies actually agre with this go and look this up on Google you delusional paki joke or type on YouTube or read a book or go on Google scholar and read journals conducted and 99% of them agree with me sorry coping faggot but your bullshit is called out for what it is BULLSHIT) and better larger frames than Arabs at that point they don’t need to look facially better to mogg you cunts and I’m not even black just telling you the truth no Arab has ever made me feel intimidated but I have seen blacks that can.

But I’ll give you this, Arabs may be taller than latinos assuming the Arab is Leventine

PSL wise Arab mogg Latinos (mestizos) and blacks

SMV wise blacks and Mestizos mogg Arabs. Come to terms with this you arab akbar joke

FYI ottoman slave trade was 99% based on enslaving eastern and Mediterranean Europeans… you know the reason why you look Southern European… the irony of an literal rape product of Ottoman slave traders raiding europe calling me an west African slave to ottomans. Wait didn’t ottomans rbrutally suppress leventines every Lebanese person I know hates Turks due to the ottoman occupation :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Stop talking shit, nothing to do with races, there are beautifull people everywhere, and height has no relation to races fucking retards, it's depends on the amount of protein you ate during puberty, amount of sleep, stress and aromatase (which is genetic & random and can be different even between twin, I let you imagine the diversity there is in this thing you call "race"), go learn science instead of trad larping here maybe you will finally understand that there is no races just environmental factors and diet.

Do you even have honor ? you consider yourself as "white arab" and you openly assume that "whites" are superior to you, wtf. Knowing that most of the incels are whites and they are the only ones doing incel violence in the west

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and stevielake
More nonsensical coping and now your insecure faggot mate @gamma has legited your comment because you mentioned MUH DIK :soy:. Idgaf about dick sizes of ethnicities what fagot shit is that I’m stating the fact that steriotypes suggest they have bigger dicks even Arabs your own people in the past wrote down they were BIGGER not just downstairs but also in height and muscle mass I’m done with your coping ass accept Latinos and blacks have higher SMV than Arabs. Blacks are taller have bigger dicks (Most studies actually agre with this go and look this up on Google you delusional paki joke or type on YouTube or read a book or go on Google scholar and read journals conducted and 99% of them agree with me sorry coping faggot but your bullshit is called out for what it is BULLSHIT) and better larger frames than Arabs at that point they don’t need to look facially better to mogg you cunts and I’m not even black just telling you the truth no Arab has ever made me feel intimidated but I have seen blacks that can.

But I’ll give you this, Arabs may be taller than latinos assuming the Arab is Leventine

PSL wise Arab mogg Latinos (mestizos) and blacks

SMV wise blacks and Mestizos mogg Arabs. Come to terms with this you arab akbar joke
Triggered like a true nigga :feelshaha:

"B-b-but I'm english"

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14905
Triggered like a true nigga :feelshaha:

"B b-but I'm english"
Cry more you insecure beta male pussy, imagine being such an insecure cunt you literally agree to anything this faggot says just because he said “blacks don’t have BBC” go get your insecurities checked out you sad little joke, you know I don’t GAF about baby’s black carrots but your a joke. Cry more WOP boy your going to be invaded by more niggers and sand niggers soon and your nation will be brown mashallah :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: mine will remain white:feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, House Lannister, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Cry more you insecure beta male pussy, imagine being such an insecure cunt you literally agree to anything this faggot says just because he said “blacks don’t have BBC” go get your insecurities checked out you sad little joke, you know I don’t GAF about baby’s black carrots but your a joke. Cry more WOP boy
Imagine being white and writing essays about nigger dicks being bigger :feelshaha:

Oh wait you aren't white (y)

Your larp is falling

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, goat2x and Deleted member 14905
Imagine being white and writing essays about nigger dicks being bigger :feelshaha:

Oh wait you aren't white (y)

Your larp is falling
Lmfao I’m writing about Latinos as well but you so conveniently ignore that because your obessed with migger dicks. Yes Latinos also have bigger dicks than Ayrabs.

But it’s ok my Curry paki friend soon Italy will be another NAFRI nation Alhamdallahi soon you and OP will be the same race

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Lmfao I’m writing about Latinos as well but you so conveniently ignore that because your obessed with migger dicks. Yes Latinos also have bigger dicks than Ayrabs.

But it’s ok my Curry paki friend soon Italy will be another NAFRI nation Alhamdallahi soon you and OP will be the same race
Is he barking for you now? I placed him in ignore months ago. Might get prettyboislime to eviscerate him, he’s been barking for too long on here .

Cry more you insecure beta male pussy, imagine being such an insecure cunt you literally agree to anything this faggot says just because he said “blacks don’t have BBC” go get your insecurities checked out you sad little joke, you know I don’t GAF about baby’s black carrots but your a joke. Cry more WOP boy your going to be invaded by more niggers and sand niggers soon and your nation will be brown mashallah :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: mine will remain white:feelsgah:
Says the nigger who has to keep talking about how his dick is big, You are a bastard spawn nigger and you cope with muh big cock go find your father

your going to be invaded by more niggers
the darkskinpill destroyed me

• +1

Curries mog chinks. (y)