JFL AT THINKING YOU'VE MADE IT WHEN YOU GET A GF/WIFE

dakchuh

dakchuh

Master

We met when I was 19 and he was 28. I was thin and gorgeous — out of his league, which he freely admitted! Lol. I wasn’t particularly attracted to him, but we became best friends instantly and moved in together.
He wanted sex all the time for the first few years of our marriage. I obliged mostly just because I loved him, not because I was attracted to him or because the sex was great.
Our sex life crapped out after a few years which didn’t really bother me. We were content otherwise. But then I met someone else — completely by accident — and fell in love. Or at least I thought it was love. It felt good to be wanted. So I left my DH. We eventually got back together, but I continued having little affairs here and there.

rest of the story is cuck normie loses his libido and this woman goes sexless for the next 15-20 years. doesnt matter though its not like she was ever attracted to him. JFL at people that think just because a woman is in a relationship with you then it means she is attracted to you. plenty of normies get trapped into marriage by women that act super affectionate at the beginning then springs a dead bedroom on him as soon as she locks him down with a kid. the only cuckproof method (no guaranteed) is that you mog all her options.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Zeruel and Deleted member 31445
I can’t fucking wait to go on a mass shooting.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Splinter901, TUSSELEIF and Sprinkles
Autist blackpillers make getting a gf like trying to beat fucking Dark Souls on hard difficulty lmao, literally any normie who’s NT and somewhat attractive can get a gf, the only difference is usually a lot of them will be cucks and betabuxxing for their gf who’s already rode the CC

True ascencion imo is being able to slay gl bitches on a consistent basis and having a nice comfortable quality of life, ascencion isn’t just being able to stick your dick in a wet hole, literally anybody can do that

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, autistic_tendencies, Zeruel and 1 other person