Jfl at this 2 inch dicklet

Lol cope, the guy in this vid is obviously semi hard and his dick is still a shrimp, if you’re 3 inches soft and 6 inches hard your dick is gonna be like 4-5 inches semi hard

What makes you say he is semi hard ?
My soft dick looks like that, maybe smaller, and I'm 6 inches

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
What makes you say he is semi hard ?
My soft dick looks like that, maybe smaller, and I'm 6 inches
Yep. Same here.

Mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Moaning is closer to theatre than anything else really. In many ways a vagina is just an inside out penis and its not like you start screaming when you death grip fap which is basically what it would be like to take a ridiculously big dick.
Best comment of the week tbh

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
But her silence now is what's killing me. I don't know what to make of it. Should I be the one to go see her and try to fix things, or should I let her come back on her own terms?
Yes, of course. Go see her and try to FIX YOUR FUCKING LITTLE DICK

noose-death-penalty.jpg

Crazy how we can send robots to mars but cant make a mans dick bigger
dont get me started on what we cant do. the rule is from the moment ure born u will notice only useless achievements

Moaning is closer to theatre than anything else really. In many ways a vagina is just an inside out penis and its not like you start screaming when you death grip fap which is basically what it would be like to take a ridiculously big dick.
one of the most retarded thing ive read in here just kys for even writing this good thing you deleted

Last edited:
Holy shit :feelshah:
Hahahahah hahaha thank god atleast you didn't make me a dicklet