JFL at this aspie I went to HS with (I kinda feel bad tho)

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Every time I talked to him about hoes (as a joke I know cruel lmao) he would say ew thats gross and when I asked if he ever wanted a girl he said I'm more happy being alone sex is disgusting JFL JFL he was gigacoping and no he's not gay he's been a NEET for 3 years playing strategy games on steam JFL and also he was pale and ugly as fuck on par with blackops2cel if not worse

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tall, Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 4612 and 3 others

Send him this, if he doesn't get a boner he's gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583, JihadChad, Deleted member 5608 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, EdwardCullen, Deleted member 5608 and 5 others
Every time I talked to him about hoes (as a joke I know cruel lmao) he would say ew thats gross and when I asked if he ever wanted a girl he said I'm more happy being alone sex is disgusting JFL JFL he was gigacoping and no he's not gay he's been a NEET for 3 years playing strategy games on steam JFL and also he was pale and ugly as fuck on par with blackops2cel if not worse
some people are asexual

some people are just happy that way. think about all these sweaty dudes that go to cosplay and gaming conventions, I don't think getting a gf is much of a priority to them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Mongrelcel and GigaMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
some people are just happy that way. think about all these sweaty dudes that go to cosplay and gaming conventions, I don't think getting a gf is much of a priority to them.
Username checks out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JihadChad, LooksJourney, eyebrowsmaxxer and 1 other person
You are going to hell.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 5608

Users who are viewing this thread

Back