JFL at this autism from American Zoomers

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
lets give them more brain damage

America is a dystopian state, the only reason there is so much locus of attention on what goes on there is obviously due to their military meight, and the trickle down culture (as lets face it no country really has something that desreves to be called "Culture" anymore, The zionist hollywood is what fills the vacuum).

This is why I hate it when NRIs or amerimutts talk about other countries, yes the "hoejabi" in your city or the "poojeta" in your locality may be a whore, here however they would be fed to the pigs if they even marry out of their caste

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: atlantean, 5'7 zoomer and boxface34
America is a dystopian state, the only reason there is so much locus of attention on what goes on there is obviously due to their military meight, and the trickle down culture (as lets face it no country really has something that desreves to be called "Culture" anymore, The zionist hollywood is what fills the vacuum).

This is why I hate it when NRIs or amerimutts talk about other countries, yes the "hoejabi" in your city or the "poojeta" in your locality may be a whore, here however they would be fed to the pigs if they even marry out of their caste

This shit is actually starting to scare me as I grow older and start seeing what my cousins are watching. We are becoming so idiosyncratic and particular to ourselves, and since we have no zeitgeist we will start to be extremely syncretic about identities now.

Just wonderful. You know even when I go on this site and you can see certain places tend to merge, its just weird. We are already seeing it with vague psl somnabulations on tiktok and whatnot but its so much worse when you look elsewhere, especially into subculture shit like furries or weebery or wignat shit being subsumed into the brain.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, <6PSLcel and BrahminBoss
Is this NT behaviour nowadays :lul:

no fucking way zoomers are this retarded, the black ones probably but whites and asians, no fucking way

nvm this is a skit or something