Jfl at this “camp looksmax” shit

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Joined
Sep 24, 2023
Posts
13,169
Reputation
26,786
Maybe if your lucky you could pay $5000 to spend a week in a “mansion” and get called a autistic LTN by a autistic HTN
Ted K couldn’t have been more right
Over if you even applied for that shit
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diditeverbegin, socio, ragingmanlet and 20 others
ppl who sign up will by used for content smh
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheDragon, ragingmanlet, ibmh and 8 others
IMG 1209

Exclusive footage of this so called mansion
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, socio, whatkindamusic and 12 others
imagine spending 5 racks on this bullshit:feelskek:
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: why.me, ragingmanlet, BigBallsLarry and 2 others
I don’t get it — are you supposed to pay $5,000 to go to a camp where Master and hexumlite will be the camp leaders?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socio, why.me, ragingmanlet and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diditeverbegin, I will ASCEND Jacky, whatkindamusic and 4 others
And he's charging 5k for this bs JFL
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, ICR and heightmaxxing
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, BigBallsLarry, ICR and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
I don’t get it — are you supposed to pay $5,000 to go to a camp where Master and hexumlite will be the camp leaders?
Yeah
You also get “real world social practice”
IMG 1210
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whatkindamusic, ragingmanlet, BigBallsLarry and 2 others
ppl who sign up will by used for content smh
I mean, you got to be stupid, restigar, to this camp anyway.

This event is the most obvious content mill ever. Whoever spends the balloons going to this deserves their fate!
Jeez. Imagine paying $5K just to get mogged.
Dudes do this shit all the time, going to K-pop concerts and shit. Am I right or wrong? These gooks are mogging the boyfriend's 2 death.

But paying to just get mogged and no harmonious music in your ears… just sad!
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, BigBallsLarry, milkshake_addict and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Blasian-K and Gengar’s Ghost
dude i would pay more to meet clav g
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet and ICR
Paying $5k to get bullied by a fat nigger and autistic HTN in their mansion is not worth it.

I'd happily pay $10k for Yael Shelbia to whip me, trample on me and call me a worthless loser though.

1790554727076


@JesusDaKing
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JesusDaKing, ragingmanlet, BigBallsLarry and 2 others
Dudes do this shit all the time, going to K-pop concerts and shit. Am I right or wrong? These gooks are mogging the boyfriend's death.

But paying to just get mogged and no harmonious music in your ears… just sad!
Dude I’ve been to K-pop shows myself and it’s legit eye-opening to see how these girls react to these guys. They scream and run around the room just to get the best view. I went solo as a lonely guy so it’s fine, but imagine going there as someone’s bf. :Ratge:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, Blasian-K and ICR
Paying $5k to get bullied by a fat nigger and autistic HTN in their mansion is not worth it.

I'd happily pay $10k for Yael Shelbia to whip me, trample on me and call me a worthless loser though.

View attachment 5700129

@JesusDaKing
Nah she is Jewish
Clav is not an htn tho
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Gengar’s Ghost and SecularIslamist
Maybe if your lucky you could pay $5000 to spend a week in a “mansion” and get called a autistic LTN by a autistic HTN
Ted K couldn’t have been more right
Over if you even applied for that shit
This might sound seethish but hexumlite is a total fucking fag imo. I don’t know if it’s developmental trauma leaking through but I seriously fail to understand where his level of narcissism and superiority complex comes from. For someone who is seemingly so into data and high IQ I think he seriously overestimate his looks and status.
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet and ICR
Maybe if your lucky you could pay $5000 to spend a week in a “mansion” and get called a autistic LTN by a autistic HTN
Ted K couldn’t have been more right
Over if you even applied for that shit
mad cause you cant afford to go to the chad house, just wait till you see me and all niggas slaying foids with hexum and clav
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet and ICR
mad cause you cant afford to go to the chad house, just wait till you see me and all niggas slaying foids with hexum and clav
Chad where is the chad ?
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Tayvion Cole
Why are they saying applications are "FREE" like as if we should be privileged to even apply for the opportunity to get scammed for $5k so we can be part of a humiliation ritual :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

This is worse than entitled foid mentality.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Luquier
You can win $25,000. :AngryFroge:
That's the only part that sounds somewhat good in this entire experience. I promise you no org user is going to sign up for this. It'll be a random greycel who has a parasocial relationship with clavicular and will act extremely autistic around them. It'll be a total failure and will be the most awkward thing to watch. I think I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: I will ASCEND Jacky, ragingmanlet, Gengar’s Ghost and 1 other person
Want to spend 7 days in a Los Angeles mansion with Clavicular. Hexumlite and Master transforming your looks, confidence, and personal brand?
That's the only part that sounds somewhat good in this entire experience. I promise you no org user is going to sign up for this. It'll be a random greycel who has a parasocial relationship with clavicular and will act extremely autistic around them. It'll be a total failure and will be the most awkward thing to watch. I think I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard.
Exactly this. They will probably pick a few personalities ranging from autistic, outlandish, wannabe Clavs and also different looks levels to make it entertaining and relatable.

Who on this forum has a personal brand? We are literal losers and failednormies sitting behind a screen anon because life wasn't so kind for us. Some of us are blaming looks but in most cases it's not the case
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diditeverbegin, ragingmanlet, Gengar’s Ghost and 1 other person
That's the only part that sounds somewhat good in this entire experience. I promise you no org user is going to sign up for this. It'll be a random greycel who has a parasocial relationship with clavicular and will act extremely autistic around them. It'll be a total failure and will be the most awkward thing to watch. I think I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard.
It seems interesting and unique, I can’t lie. Imagine if they flew out all the mods there. :forcedsmile: I would definitely watch this camp shit, I hope it’s being live-streamed or something. Mogs any reality show.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and SecularIslamist
Who on this forum has a personal brand? We are literal losers and failednormies sitting behind a screen anon because life wasn't so kind for us. Some of us are blaming looks but in most cases it's not the base
Actually I know a former member who would potentially be interested :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

I'll hit him up on WhatsApp.

@whatkindamusic :feelsokman:
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: whatkindamusic and ragingmanlet
It seems interesting and unique, I can’t lie. Imagine if they flew out all the mods there. :forcedsmile: I would definitely watch this camp shit, I hope it’s being live-streamed or something. Mogs any reality show.
Idk why but when you said mogs any reality show it reminded me of the Sex Factor by XHamsters. It was a really good show the autists on there made it so funny :feelsokman:

You watched that show right? Bunch of horny guys and girls who wanted to be the next pornstar. They actually did find a couple of ppl who got some big contracts :ogre:
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Gengar’s Ghost


@Hexumlite is such a fucking goober. @Clavicular at least isnt a try hard.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Idk why but when you said mogs any reality show it reminded me of the Sex Factor by XHamsters. It was a really good show the autists on there made it so funny :feelsokman:

You watched that show right? Bunch of horny guys and girls who wanted to be the next pornstar. They actually did find a couple of ppl who got some big contracts :ogre:
I never watched that shit, but it sounds hilarious. Where can I watch it? :lul: Does it contain nudity? I knew there was a porn school in Italy by Rocco Siffredi or something, but it wasn’t televised as far as I know.
 
I never watched that shit, but it sounds hilarious. Where can I watch it? :lul: Does it contain nudity? I knew there was a porn school in Italy by Rocco Siffredi or something, but it wasn’t televised as far as I know.
I thought we talked about it ages ago.... :ogre:

It was a really good show. And yeah it contains nudity. It had the top pornstars at the time as it's hosts - Tori Black, Remy Lacroix, Asa Akira. Pornstar paradise.



They voted out the autistic short guy in the first episode :forcedsmile:
 
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Gengar’s Ghost
loled at this
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diditeverbegin and ragingmanlet
I thought we talked about it ages ago.... :ogre:

It was a really good show. And yeah it contains nudity. It had the top pornstars at the time as it's hosts - Tori Black, Remy Lacroix, Asa Akira. Pornstar paradise.



They voted out the autistic short guy in the first episode :forcedsmile:
Spoiler alert. :pepeSmash:

I am gonna watch this on Tuesday, I need to watch some kdrama first and then finish The Machinist. Will keep you updated. Bookmarked for now.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah
You also get “real world social practice”
View attachment 5700115
CONFIDENCE AND REAL WORLD SOCIAL PRACTICE BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

LOOKS DONT MATTER ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR SOCIAL PRACTICE AND APPROACH BROOOOOOOOO
 
i have never ever seen this kind of retardism in this forum
 
I'm not going on that camp! never, ever!! You hear me @Clavicular and @Master?!
 

Similar threads

whiskers52
Replies
18
Views
64
whiskers52
whiskers52
bigseedy
Replies
1
Views
18
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être
grymhackare
Replies
3
Views
32
grymhackare
grymhackare
DeeVeeDee
Replies
0
Views
14
DeeVeeDee
DeeVeeDee
VIGILIANT
Replies
1
Views
22
yemen
yemen

Users who are viewing this thread

  • nofriendscel
Back
Top