Jfl at this other big thread ‘biggest descension in history’ THIS IS THE BIGGEST ONE HERE, make this go VIRAL

He has 3.5k posts, about 90% of which are talking about his under eye area
Either get implants or move on with your life, there is no time machine
It used to baffle me now I find it funny every time I see him post a new thread
It was always about the Nasolabial folds before

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
also ur legit fucked on the head. NOT A SINGLE SOUL, EVER!!! looked at you and tought ''omgggg look at those truecel undereyes''. i garantee nobody ever tought this. ur just a normal everyday goodlooking guy, this shit is so minor that i doubt anyone notices it. NOBODY CARES. just you. stop being fucking retarded.
as i said mine are worse and it doesnt hurt my psl no more them like -0,25 points. it adds a tired look that i repeat, MANY girls find attractive. just search for sleepy, beady or whatever eyes on tiktok.
I didn’t care about them as much until someone irl thought that I’m already fucking 30 years old and then I thought it must ne the under eyes cause I got rid of my nasolabial folds

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
At the age of 18 and 3 months I lost my looks , my face, my collagen, my fat pads from unbelievable suicidal stress

And don’t come with ‘muh lightning jfl’ even if it’s not 1020202020% the same lightning u still see the huge collagen and fat loss and the dead suicidal looking eyes.

As I said I was only 18 fucking years back then

Nothing in this world ages you so much than that sort of stress in just a couple of days
You look the same if you ask me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
I didn’t care about them as much until someone irl thought that I’m already fucking 30 years old and then I thought it must ne the under eyes cause I got rid of my nasolabial folds
bro u must be autistic... never take what anyone says to heart, remember half of people are sub 95 iq.

when u become old and actually ugly u will remember your youth days and how u wasted them over something so dumb. them u wont be able to change anything, since past is past. change it now bro, leave this site, take care of urself, u look good. make it stop, nobody is gonna help u, u gotta take your mind out of this hole.

just go and enjoy life before its gone, u look good and ur wasting it. case closed

@Leo0509 sent u pics in dm, pls read bro

At the age of 18 and 3 months I lost my looks , my face, my collagen, my fat pads from unbelievable suicidal stress

And don’t come with ‘muh lightning jfl’ even if it’s not 1020202020% the same lightning u still see the huge collagen and fat loss and the dead suicidal looking eyes.

As I said I was only 18 fucking years back then

Nothing in this world ages you so much than that sort of stress in just a couple of days
Fucking hell im doing to destressmaxx. Thanks for the warning bro.

My eyebrows are thin now from oberplucking, I’m trying to grow them back since 2 weeks with castor peppermintoil and dermastamping but barely any improvement
USE MINOXIDIL STOP BEING FUCKING TOO BLUE PILLED TO USE A SUBSTANCE THAT IS SAFE AND PRESCRIBED TO MILLIONS.

Fucking hell im doing to destressmaxx. Thanks for the warning bro.
So u see the descension? Idk why other people here don’t see it

So u see the descension? Idk why other people here don’t see it
I wouldn't say its the worst descension ever tbh. Hopefully the collagen will come back ?

U kidding? I slayed a lot till then
no im not. lmao u were a 4 at max.
in my opinion bad eye area, inward gonions, big facial asymmetry, not undereye support for shit.
Also very prey eyes and long philtrum. I also have a king philtrum and it fails hard

no im not. lmao u were a 4 at max.
in my opinion bad eye area, inward gonions, big facial asymmetry, not undereye support for shit.
Also very prey eyes and long philtrum. I also have a king philtrum and it fails hard
Didn’t us see the before stress pics, my under eyes were pretty normal. No hollowness
No it’s destroyed
My philtrum were okay as well
Filler destroyed it by migration and made it bigger
Philtrum before vs
Philtrum now

Attachments

• BDE94E17-32C7-44EA-A5C3-117A3994F860.jpeg
    BDE94E17-32C7-44EA-A5C3-117A3994F860.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 0
  • E8D71C40-633A-483A-9D34-8D53E5E1050C.jpeg
    E8D71C40-633A-483A-9D34-8D53E5E1050C.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 0
Didn’t us see the before stress pics, my under eyes were pretty normal. No hollowness
No it’s destroyed
My philtrum were okay as well
Filler destroyed it by migration and made it bigger
Philtrum before vs
Philtrum now
oh ok yea ur philtrum is fucked now, but in the before pic the eyes were still a bit bad. No shame on it tho.
I’ve been rated 4.2-4.5 psl and it is a good base to start looksmaxxing

oh ok yea ur philtrum is fucked now, but in the before pic the eyes were still a bit bad. No shame on it tho.
I’ve been rated 4.2-4.5 psl and it is a good base to start looksmaxxing
Or is it just the lightning with my philtrum?
My philtrum looks bad here as well in the before pic:

Attachments

• A7A5711B-9272-48D8-B611-77E7C13EDE61.jpeg
    A7A5711B-9272-48D8-B611-77E7C13EDE61.jpeg
    160.3 KB · Views: 0
Or is it just the lightning with my philtrum?
My philtrum looks bad here as well in the before pic:
yea it is a bit big but not like mine. try fixing that, idk why maybe take off the fillers or jus wait? U can improve a lot bro just have a undereye surgery/implant.
like this as someone already said here
474301A1 C5BB 4916 9C8A E07CCDC1FCA9

yea it is a bit big but not like mine. try fixing that, idk why maybe take off the fillers or jus wait? U can improve a lot bro just have a undereye surgery/implant.
like this as someone already said here
View attachment 1765121
No I mean maybe the philtrum difference is just from the lightning?
I think my skin can recover if I’m feeling finally better

No I mean maybe the philtrum difference is just from the lightning?
I think my skin can recover if I’m feeling finally better
maybe but it doesn’t make that much of a difference. i think it is mainly due to stress and the fillers

maybe but it doesn’t make that much of a difference. i think it is mainly due to stress and the fillers
How can stress affect a philtrum?