Jfl at this. Psycho bitch starts shit with a guy not wearing mask, then het cucked bf takes a beating for it

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 1464, Baldingman1998 and 27 others
California, Plandemic, Mask Zombies, Comrade Mask, Totalitarianism, Hysteria-mongering, "Don't let a crisis go to waste'

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 5143 and 8 others
The couple throws hot coffee at a man because he wasn't wearing a mask, get their asses beat and then play the victim card to the police. Full story here: https://www.ibtimes.sg/california-cou... Subscribe for more Karen content or she's going to call the manager!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 7316 and 4 others
Would've preferred to hear her cries rather than her bitching.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 275
>WEAR.THE.DAMN.MASK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2968 and 19 others
You call that a beating? That bitch would have been put into a coma if she threw hot coffee on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Warlow, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
That nosebleed will heal but that t shirt won't therefore the boyfriend won

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
UNEXPECTED HUGE FUCKING BLACKPILL
"I'm sure you don't get pussy"

Women are such fucking hypocrites, they constantly tell incels that they should be obssesed with sex or that people shouldn't care, or that women are more than holes. But as soon as they have the chance they mock guys for being virgins, it's like it's the only thing that matters

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998, Edgar and 14 others
is that roastie old or something she looks forty but she's tryna talk like a ghetto negress

• +1
Reactions: Kekee, Deleted member 7079, Cares and 2 others
UNEXPECTED HUGE FUCKING BLACKPILL
"I'm sure you don't get pussy"
Women are such fucking hypocrites, they constantly tell incels that they should be obssesed with sex or that people shouldn't care, or that women are more than holes. But as soon as they have the chance they mock guys for being virgins, it's like it's the only thing that matters

ICTS22

ICTS221 day ago
LOL she actually did the "I bet you don't get laid" after her stupid boyfriend got wrecked. Toxic women always try to attack a man's sexuality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5143, Kekee and 9 others
Hi!

• +1
Reactions: Cares and Ritalincel
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
Dem menopausal mood swings

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Ritalincel

YouTube is a bootleg operation run by a second generation Jewish immigrant, Sergey Brin. It is a site which illegally spreads copyrighted material through a so called streaming service, wherein the users upload video content (user generated content) that directly can be watched in any browser. Its modus operandi is to create a quasi community. Thousands of mentally challenged vloggers are hired among the userbase to uphold this facade in a so called partner program. The videos of partners are unduly featured when first entering the website, giving the false impression that those are the most popular. Furthermore, they are also given undue weight in the "similar videos"-section which shows ups in a list besides a video.

The slogan of YouTube is "Broadcast yourself", but approximately 95% of the videos heavily infringes copyrighted content. The YouTube leadership also generated buzzwords such as "vlogging" "viral video", "video reply" and "community feedback" to enhance the feeling that anyone who criticizes YouTube's practices is old, unhip and antiquated.

Attachments

• 1596607151000.png
    1596607151000.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 1596607230600.png
    1596607230600.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 7316 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5912, Chadeep and 1 other person
Cops made them apologize to the guy and left.

That’s it. That’s the end of the story. No one arrested. No one charged. They’re rich white people in Manhattan Beach.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7316, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
why didn't he split her head open?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Chadeep, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person

She's definitley hitting up chad tonight. This video has so much shit happening. The camerman laughing like a fucking school threat amongst other shit.

Why people throw drinks at people then proceed to try and speedwalk away is beyond me. Then he stands infront of his aggresor and calls the cops, california really is full of soy this video is something else

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Warlow and Deleted member 7079
Those two would never have guts to say it to minorities.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
Over in New Zealand, Karen’s are renownedly known for being cunts, apparently holds true in the US of A also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Chadeep and Deleted member 5912
Should have beat the smug bitch

• +1
Reactions: Kekee, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 5912
I'm caging I didn't know that Kevin was the male version of Karen
jfl

i would smack those 2 degenerates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
come to londen south and you will see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Imagine picking up a fight with someone random in the street and losing it
fuarkkkk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Chadeep, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Furrrrrrkkkk This is so blackpilling

She says in the video ''you will never get pussy your whole life''

She knew he is a recessed virgin that's why she chose him as a target 🎯

If that was a Chad
 20200805 095111
she will never bat and eye on him

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Warlow, Deleted member 7079 and 6 others

Attachments

• 1596615293743.png
    1596615293743.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and needsolution
And that's why everyone should gymmax and learn to fight. The coronameme dude could have fought back, and had he won the fight he would have been receiving blowjobs for years to come. If you are going to start the agression better be the one who finishes it.

The FIRST THING the girl says as an insult.......... "I'll bet you get no fucking pussy"

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Warlow, Deleted member 7079 and 7 others
the 20 year old MASKER

L

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, fukmylyf, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
It Takes Her Less Than 2 Minutes to Bring Up Sex
1595296546616 1

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 7079
Sexuality is the only thing they have
Indeed; that, and their simps' willingness to protect and whiteknight them because of it.

caged at that joker laugh at the end of the vid

The FIRST THING the girl says as an insult.......... "I'll bet you get no fucking pussy"
yea its very telling. Muh feminism yet the only worth seems to be ability to have sex.

btw FUCK MASKS
they are compulsory in my country and are basically a slap in my face after all my years of hard work getting finally a bloatless face. I hate them with all my heart and feel extremely cheated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly, Amnesia, fukmylyf and 2 others
Instant ad-hominem involving the man's appearance after the fighting was done.

the memes just make themselves at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I wear it to hide my subhuman lower third tbh

16a

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel