My experience today at my doctor's appointment JFL

D

Deleted member 19499

Kraken
Backstory: I used to have a Chink doctor growing up who was efficient at treating me, didn't talk a lot besides the basics, and tried to get me out of the door so he can treat his other clients. He died in 2020 cause of the Chink virus so he was replaced by a white guy that you never see cause he decided to hire a bunch of females to run the place while he fucks off god knows where. To this day, I've never seen him and I've only been treated by his female assistants.

Today I left the house for once after weeks of rotting inside to go to my doctor's check up appointment. Once I got there I gave my info to the receptionist and took a seat to wait for my call. I start browsing my phone while I wait in the lobby. A couple minutes go by and a Hispanic lady walks in with her daughter, tells the receptionist her info in Spanish, and sits across from me. Couple more minutes pass and an obese black lesbian female dressed as a guy walks in, talks loudly and starts making jokes to random people in the lobby. She hobbles on over and sits next to me JFL. She says to me, "How are you doing, young man?" and I respond by quickly looking up from my phone and giving her a quick smile and then look back at my phone. She makes a noise with her throat and then proceeds to ask the Hispanic lady and her daughter how their day was going and they don't understand her so just awkwardly smile at her. :feelskek: I overhear them asking each other in Spanish what that black lady wanted and they just shrugged. The black dyke seems pissed that nobody is wanting to talk to her about whatever the fuck she wants to talk about and she starts randomly talking to the receptionist and interrupting her work. I can tell the receptionist is trying to be friendly to her, but is really busy so you hear the loud yapping of, once again, a black person laughing at their own jokes.

Eventually I get called by this 4-5/10 Gook foid and follow her to get my weight recorded and into the patient room. She tells me she will take my temperature (This Chinkvirus protocol seems to have stuck forever now) and my pulse. She begins to fidget around with the band that is suppose to go around my arm and keeps apologizing after not being able to put it on me. It's clear that this bitch doesn't know what she's doing and is probably new to the place. I hold my arm higher so she manages to put it on and then she drops the barometer onto my leg. I tell her that I can hold it, but she says that she has it and then drops it again. She then asks me to help her hold it as she takes my pressure. I am legit keking inside at foid doctors at this moment. :lul: Once she takes my pressure she asks me some questions about previous surgeries, accidents, etc. Then that dreaded question comes, "Are you sexually active?" "No..", I respond getting embarrassed, "Not at this time" I try to save it by saying that. She gives me a weird glance after I say that and proceeds to write on her clipboard. She then asks to listen to my heartbeats/lungs and I say ok so she comes up close to me with her stethoscope and places her hand on my leg as I'm sitting there and her other hand on my chest. Ngl, feeling a foid's hand on my leg felt so good and I almost got an erection there (JFL at my desperation that a 4-5/10 gook arouses me). I felt her warm hand go over my chest as she listens to my heart and she notices that it's beating quickly. She looks at me weirdly and then tells me to sit up so she can hear my lungs and I oblige. Then she leaves and I wait for my doctor's foid primary assistant to show up.

After some minutes she shows up and smiles at me asking me how I've been. It feels weird seeing a white female smile at me so I tell her that I'm okay. She tells me that I look like my mom and to tell her that she says hi. I awkwardly agree and then she gets my blood-work and tells me to wait for my results in the mail in 2 weeks. She asks if I need anything else and I tell her no. She looks at me interrogatively and says that I look sad and tired and if everything's okay in my life. I'm thinking, Bitch, I'm a sub5 autistic/schizophrenic incel that hasn't gotten pussy in over 5+ yrs and have no friends nor a gf, how the fuck you think I feel? Instead I respond, "I'm just tired from waking up early for this appointment" to which she responds about being tired as well since she got a new puppy that barks all night and yada yada. I zoned out while she was telling me this tbh and then she told me to have a good day and left. I walked out of the building, but quickly gave a goodbye nod and wave to the black dyke outside so she doesn't jump me or some shit and went home.

That's my experience for today and it's sad how I'm so incel that all of this is still on my mind hrs later while it's probably forgotten for everyone else in that hospital. :ogre:

TL;DR: 4-5/10 Gook nurse fucks up taking my pulse and arouses me when she places her hand on my leg to hear my heart that begins beating hard cause a female is near me. Foid primary doctor's assistant notices I'm depressed and asks me if everything's alright so I lie and say my eyes look tired/sad cause I had to wake up early for the appointment. :feelswah:

Tagging non-NT gang

@Zer0/∞ @8PSLcel @isis_Bleach @Octillionaire3

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, squirrelcel, Daniel Plainview and 13 others
Backstory: I used to have a Chink doctor growing up who was efficient at treating me, didn't talk a lot besides the basics, and tried to get me out of the door so he can treat his other clients. He died in 2020 cause of the Chink virus so he was replaced by a white guy that you never see cause he decided to hire a bunch of females to run the place while he fucks off god knows where. To this day, I've never seen him and I've only been treated by his female assistants.

Today I left the house for once after weeks of rotting inside to go to my doctor's check up appointment. Once I got there I gave my info to the receptionist and took a seat to wait for my call. I start browsing my phone while I wait in the lobby. A couple minutes go by and a Hispanic lady walks in with her daughter, tells the receptionist her info in Spanish, and sits across from me. Couple more minutes pass and an obese black lesbian female dressed as a guy walks in, talks loudly and starts making jokes to random people in the lobby. She hobbles on over and sits next to me JFL. She says to me, "How are you doing, young man?" and I respond by quickly looking up from my phone and giving her a quick smile and then look back at my phone. She makes a noise with her throat and then proceeds to ask the Hispanic lady and her daughter how their day was going and they don't understand her so just awkwardly smile at her. :feelskek: I overhear them asking each other in Spanish what that black lady wanted and they just shrugged. The black dyke seems pissed that nobody is wanting to talk to her about whatever the fuck she wants to talk about and she starts randomly talking to the receptionist and interrupting her work. I can tell the receptionist is trying to be friendly to her, but is really busy so you hear the loud yapping of, once again, a black person laughing at their own jokes.

Eventually I get called by this 4-5/10 Gook foid and follow her to get my weight recorded and into the patient room. She tells me she will take my temperature (This Chinkvirus protocol seems to have stuck forever now) and my pulse. She begins to fidget around with the band that is suppose to go around my arm and keeps apologizing after not being able to put it on me. It's clear that this bitch doesn't know what she's doing and is probably new to the place. I hold my arm higher so she manages to put it on and then she drops the barometer onto my leg. I tell her that I can hold it, but she says that she has it and then drops it again. She then asks me to help her hold it as she takes my pressure. I am legit keking inside at foid doctors at this moment. :lul: Once she takes my pressure she asks me some questions about previous surgeries, accidents, etc. Then that dreaded question comes, "Are you sexually active?" "No..", I respond getting embarrassed, "Not at this time" I try to save it by saying that. She gives me a weird glance after I say that and proceeds to write on her clipboard. She then asks to listen to my heartbeats/lungs and I say ok so she comes up close to me with her stethoscope and places her hand on my leg as I'm sitting there and her other hand on my chest. Ngl, feeling a foid's hand on my leg felt so good and I almost got an erection there (JFL at my desperation that a 4-5/10 gook arouses me). I felt her warm hand go over my chest as she listens to my heart and she notices that it's beating quickly. She looks at me weirdly and then tells me to sit up so she can hear my lungs and I oblige. Then she leaves and I wait for my doctor's foid primary assistant to show up.

After some minutes she shows up and smiles at me asking me how I've been. It feels weird seeing a white female smile at me so I tell her that I'm okay. She tells me that I look like my mom and to tell her that she says hi. I awkwardly agree and then she gets my blood-work and tells me to wait for my results in the mail in 2 weeks. She asks if I need anything else and I tell her no. She looks at me interrogatively and says that I look sad and tired and if everything's okay in my life. I'm thinking, Bitch, I'm a sub5 autistic/schizophrenic incel that hasn't gotten pussy in over 5+ yrs and have no friends nor a gf, how the fuck you think I feel? Instead I respond, "I'm just tired from waking up early for this appointment" to which she responds about being tired as well since she got a new puppy that barks all night and yada yada. I zoned out while she was telling me this tbh and then she told me to have a good day and left. I walked out of the building, but quickly gave a goodbye nod and wave to the black dyke outside so she doesn't jump me or some shit and went home.

That's my experience for today and it's sad how I'm so incel that all of this is still on my mind hrs later while it's probably forgotten for everyone else in that hospital. :ogre:

TL;DR: 4-5/10 Gook nurse fucks up taking my pulse and arouses me when she places her hand on my leg to hear my heart that begins beating hard cause a female is near me. Foid primary doctor's assistant notices I'm depressed and asks me if everything's alright so I lie and say my eyes look tired/sad cause I had to wake up early for the appointment. :feelswah:

Tagging non-NT gang

@Zer0/∞ @8PSLcel @isis_Bleach @galego123 @Octillionaire3
untag me im NT

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: SunniMogger, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others

Tagging non-NT gang

It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499

Tagging non-NT gang

It’s over bro
You should have asked the white bitch to take ur pulse she was probably hot
I had this hot nurse I’m ngl my heart was beating a lil
Read every word

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19499

Tagging non-NT gang

Damn fuck you for tagging me as non nt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 19499
It's a privilege to be part of @Zer0/∞ master race non-NT gang ;)
How can you put me in the same box as this nigga
All he cares about is posting cope threads about NT

It’s over bro
You should have asked the white bitch to take ur pulse she was probably hot
I had this hot nurse I’m ngl my heart was beating a lil
Read every word
The white bitch used to take my pulse, but she's so busy now that she has other foids do it for her now. It's sad, but I'm kind of happy I get some interaction and female touch at the doctor's. :feelswah:

How can you put me in the same box as this nigga
All he cares about is posting cope threads about NT
It ain't cope if it's true. It's tough being non-NT, but Chad can get away with it. We ain't Chad tho. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Whoa Nigga Do You Really Expect Me To Read All That Shit By You | tl;dr |  Know Your Meme

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19499
Incompetent amerifats. I've been to asian female doctors before and they never dropped shit on me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19499
mirin fairytale

• Hmm...
The state of users here

• So Sad
You went to a doc why the fuck are you making this post? Are you afraid of talking to people?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger and Deleted member 19499
Dude I'm as non nt as you or even more didnt you already learn how not to care about such things haha

• +1
The Asian doc noticed that you enjoyed having her hand on your leg; that's why your heart rate increased rapidly. Also, why on earth these Hispanics don't learn English.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 19499
Incompetent amerifats. I've been to asian female doctors before and they never dropped shit on me.
She wasn't fat, but I get what you mean. Western Asian foids are a different breed than Eastern ones.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and Deleted member 17791
You went to a doc why the fuck are you making this post? Are you afraid of talking to people?
Nah, just that I rarely have contact with people IRL besides family so thought I'd share my experiences with strangers.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
Dude I'm as non nt as you or even more didnt you already learn how not to care about such things haha
I'm low-empath, but still obsess over shit cause of my autism hyper-focus :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
The Asian doc noticed that you enjoyed having her hand on your leg; that's why your heart rate increased rapidly. Also, why on earth these Hispanics don't learn English.
Same reason the US allows people to just hop on over, the Jews.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and brucel

Tagging non-NT gang

no front to u bro but how subhuman must you be that a fucking gook makes you erect?

• So Sad
read it all, well-written

u should become a writer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Virgin at 29 😔
no front to u bro but how subhuman must you be that a fucking gook makes you erect?
I'm a sub5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel white-passing ethnic Jsanza29 lookalike no-sex-in-over-5-yrs incel who lives in the most hypergamous country in the world (US) :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
read it all, well-written

u should become a writer
Funny you say that cause I won writer of the month awards when I was in High School. Too bad women didn't care and still fucked Chad instead of me. :feelswah:

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Funny you say that cause I won writer of the month awards when I was in High School. Too bad women didn't care and still fucked Chad instead of me. :feelswah:
need atleast normie-tier looks to get attention for absolutely anything ngl. But once you have it you can ascend with writer-nichemaxx (y)

• Woah
need atleast normie-tier looks to get attention for absolutely anything ngl. But once you have it you can ascend with writer-nichemaxx (y)
Yeah, hopefully bimax ascends me to at least normie level, but as a non-NT mentalcel, it's over unless I'm HTN. If I can become the next Mark Twain, that'd be great, but I doubt it. :ogre:

She wasn't fat, but I get what you mean. Western Asian foids are a different breed than Eastern ones.
They lack the discipline?

• +1

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: brucel