Jfl at this. r/MensLibcels cope about their inceldom.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld
Damn he'll join .co in a matter of months

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, PenileFacialSurgery, Hades and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Ritty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, OOGABOOGA, CopingCel and 3 others
JFL. How could he not have realized the reason he's ashamed of his virginity? It's a fucking glaring red mark of his subhumanity and subconsciously he understands this. I'll never understand how these people cope.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
tbhjflcelled

Lol at these drama tryhards being le irreverent equal opportunity offenders:soy: :soy:

Someone link him this site lol

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Virginity isn’t real. Think of all the experiences you haven’t had in your life. How many foods you’ve never tasted, how many songs you’ve never heard, how many places you’ve never visited, how many many many holes exist in the world that you’ve never stuck your dick in. Why does this one experience carry so much weight and shame? (I’m not saying it doesn’t, I’m saying it shouldn’t.)

As a woman, I’m supposed to be ashamed that I’m NOT a “virgin” (in quotes because again, not a real thing) by the same social construct that tells you that you SHOULD be ashamed because you are. By that rule, you can only escape your own shame by passing it on to someone else. How fucked up is that??

Make the choice to ignore this fucked up system that tells you to feel shame for not having yet experienced something that others are told to feel shame for having done. Reject the shame within yourself, and laugh at people still trapped in that nonsense who will try to pile shame into you for that made-up reason. Good luck my friend! Follow

That's not really coping. He admits he is ashamed. Coping would be saying "who cares, it doesn't matter"

Virginity isn’t real. Think of all the experiences you haven’t had in your life. How many foods you’ve never tasted, how many songs you’ve never heard, how many places you’ve never visited, how many many many holes exist in the world that you’ve never stuck your dick in. Why does this one experience carry so much weight and shame? (I’m not saying it doesn’t, I’m saying it shouldn’t.)

As a woman, I’m supposed to be ashamed that I’m NOT a “virgin” (in quotes because again, not a real thing) by the same social construct that tells you that you SHOULD be ashamed because you are. By that rule, you can only escape your own shame by passing it on to someone else. How fucked up is that??

Make the choice to ignore this fucked up system that tells you to feel shame for not having yet experienced something that others are told to feel shame for having done. Reject the shame within yourself, and laugh at people still trapped in that nonsense who will try to pile shame into you for that made-up reason. Good luck my friend! Follow
Tbh it's more like missed out feeling , so terrifying