Jfl at this site and all psl communities thinking they found "blackpill" truth while normies knew real truth all along.

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
Longish post but jfl at blackpill if this is what's needed to ridicule it.

This site is finally starting to realize just like lookism that "brutal truth" "balckpilled secret" they found is just unironacilly a phase they got caught up in. Something they hailed as ultimate truth is actually full of holes.

Ofc low IQ people will remain indoctrinated like all low IQ extremists that exist since beginning of time lol.

All of balckpill is just small autstic observation that was blown out of proportion by autists who don't go outside. Since they are only one who could fall for these "real truths" that don't mach real life at all.

While normies had actual truth figured out all along.

So what this whole psl community found out? That looks matter to certain extent.
Well normies always knew that and tryed to softmax. Non nt reddit retards are not irl normies. Irl normies know they matter up to certain looks threshold that's why they have extreme reactions to fatcels for example and other extreme failos.

But normies know that psl autism means jack shit. They will never pay much attention to how much your pfl or jawline angle ect mogs other guys in group. Because they know instinctively it's autism.

They will instead pay much more attention to how your behavior if there is something off, how you talk in group and with women, charisma, assertiveness and what's your status in community overall.

That shows your real standing. And it was that way since beginning of time and early tribes.

Because they know that's what actually determines sexual success.

For normie beliefs there is a reason why they believe what they believe. It's based on experience of past people and instic of healthy brain.

While blackpill is based on autstic analysis and attempt at appearing contraverisal. While taking part of truth that is water and masking it as huge "brutal" discovery.

How many chads on here need to fail or slay normie or htb tier girls or play numbers game since they get rejected like any guy out there for people to accept this.

Tldr: Normies knew the real truth all along because their beliefs are based on experience and instinct of healthy brain while Blackpill is based on autistic ramblinigs of shut in autists. Blackpill was just autism masked as "ultimate truth".Everyone has this illusionary Chad that takes all the girls out there. He is always mentioned in incel communities. While we know nt status maxed normies and htn slay Stacie's and are their first boyfriends that take their virginity. Everything incels whish for.

While you jerked off to male models and your "brutal blackpilled truth". Nt status maxed normies who knew what really matters all along slayed your onetisi and took her virginity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, thecel, Slothcel and 28 others
Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, ItsOver.com, Catawampus and 22 others
wtf is a normie

normies are incels nowadays. legit avg young guy is incel. So who the fuck are these 'normies'?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 761, Deleted member 14262 and 14 others
dnr
there is no point in living if you don't look like francisco lachowski

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 8856, Fear and 19 others
wtf is a normie

normies are incels nowadays. legit avg young guy is incel. So who the fuck are these 'normies'?
Not true at all.

Literally all Stacy's I know irl and in insta have normies and htn boyfriend's unironacilly all.

While I as htn/chadlite by this site standards get nothing.

Because I'm non nt low status. While they are giga nt with social circles.

Unlike incels mythical "Chad' that takes all girls. Normies and htn normies that take girls virginity are real and actual reality.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, thereallegend, king77 and 5 others
dnr
there is no point in living if you don't look like francisco lachowski
Yeah because you are austistic like me.

While nt status maxed normie that took jb Stacy's virginity definitely thinks There is a point and would rather live.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, StrangerDanger, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Well there is tldr.

Plus I wanted to ridicule the balckpill so I needed to explain my reasoning in longer part of post
Tbh, I see these posts "Looks aren't everything" come every week, so it's just nothing new.

Of course personality matters, but only extreme autists think it doesn't matter at all, everyone here knows about the NTpill.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 14262, thereallegend and 3 others
Not true at all.

Literally all Stacy's I know irl and in insta have normies and htn boyfriend's unironacilly all.

Unlike incels mythical "Chad' that takes all girls. Normies and htn normies that take girls virginity are real and actual reality.
you need no status just go and talk to
them

Not true at all.

Because I'm non nt low status. While the are giga nt with social circles.

People who think all normies are incel are fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6273 and LocalDanger
Yeah because you are austistic like me.

While nt status maxed normie that took jb Stacy's virginity definitely thinks There is a point and would rather live.
true
with autlism you need to be least chadlite in looks to compensate or you will live an unfair life
and many people dont realize that looks affects more in life than just appealing women

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger and Cutecel2001
Blackpill is overblown. The ideal that every sub 8 male is doomed to be a truecel is cope. However the bluepilled narritive has the duality. Yes certain phenomeons make it clear that looks matter. The difference between the bluepill and the blackpill is that normies will virtue signal and give you comforting information. Blackpill will tell you struggle with women (and life) because of your genetics.

You cannot dismiss looks, but if your above 5PSL (you are OP, I have seen your pics) and can't get laid its probably due to your poor social skills.

Being NT is extremely important, I believe the reason for my inceldom is due to me rotting. No women are going to knock on my door afterall. Most people on this website aren't NT. I am not NT. This is where most people here falter. I am not saying looksmaxxing is cope, but to get a GF you just need to pass a looks threshold and be NT. This is the truth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slothcel, Deleted member 761, Deleted member 7044 and 8 others
It's pretty obvious that the blackpill is heavily exaggerated, but at the same time, you really gotta realize that the blackpill is true for superficial people. I have straight up seen the most plain tall white dudes get chicks by simply existing, so there is an air of truth to what the "autists" as you like to call them have to say

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 761 and 8 others
Tbh, I see these posts "Looks aren't everything" come every week, so it's just nothing new.

Of course personality matters, but only extreme autists think it doesn't matter at all, everyone here knows about the NTpill.
Yeah I'm relatively new but this is More about how normies are actually the ones who got the full picture while uncle's thought they discovered something big

Not true at all.

Every single social circle I can immediately SEE which guys are getting laid and which guys aren't. Without having even interacted with these people or knowing who they are.

3 of my close friendgroups from high school, they all display the exact same thing.

1)The ugliest guys get nothing, despite them having similar hobbies, personalities etc as all the rest of the group.
2)The best-looking guys never struggled with getting LTRs or hookups.
3)Guys in the middle, depends how much effort they put in and how much they care about women. Some go clubbing non-stop just to get lucky one time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Deleted member 14262, thereallegend and 5 others
you need no status just go and talk to
them
No bro you need go appear nt. Which requires non autistic brain, some expirence which they feel if you have and social circle

Yeah I'm relatively new but this is More about how normies are actually the ones who got the full picture while uncle's thought they discovered something big
How do normies get the full picture when they are treated mostly neutral and have no idea of how looks affects the way you are treated.

Ugly people know very well they get treated like shit.
Attractive people know very well they get treated really well.

If anything, it's normies that are the least aware of lookstheory.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, thereallegend, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
If your blackpilled just looksmax. Be NT and live your life. The better looking you are the more success you will have. Its complicated to explain. Looks are extremely important, but life is more complex then good looks = good life. Its just easy to project that improving one area of your life can make you into a winner.

I think the idea that you can't leave the basement until your fully ascended is cope (in some cases). Unless your deformed you should be ok.

Ofc normies know about looks being important. Its just doing mental gymnastics and gaslighting people is easier then facing the hard truth. Its easier to tell somebody they just need to be themselves and be confident then tell them they need to lose weight. Or they need cosmetic surgery.

The blackpill of better looks = more success with women is very blatant. The bluepill would tell you that it's because they are confident. If you just emulate their behaviour, people will see you in the same light,

@LocalDanger you are good looking your just a mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, thereallegend, 5'8manlet and 3 others
the true part of the blackpill is not what normies can achieve, it's about what good looking people can get away with by just virtue of their looks. the muh all normies are incel and chad harem is just autism created by incels

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and ecig
Every single social circle I can immediately SEE which guys are getting laid and which guys aren't. Without having even interacted with these people or knowing who they are.

3 of my close friendgroups from high school, they all display the exact same thing.

1)The ugliest guys get nothing, despite them having similar hobbies, personalities etc as all the rest of the group.
2)The best-looking guys never struggled with getting LTRs or hookups.
3)Guys in the middle, depends how much effort they put in and how much they care about women. Some go clubbing non-stop just to get lucky one time
To me and many people here it's the opposite no joke or larping.

As for ugly dudes I addressed it in op. In why normies know the full truth. Basically looks threshold is very legit but everyone knew it before Blackpill.

The biggest "chads" I know looks wise are all shy and autistic and get ltr with htb.

While all staycs lost virginity to status maxed normies and htn. I think most here can confirm they seen similar things

If in your cease you see jb Stacy's that lost virginity to chads all the time I think your experience is exception

Been mewing and chewing gum for 5 years, showering while lifting weight, getting a haircut and being a confident feminist yet women tell I have a bad personality.

but yeah blackpill isnt true

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slothcel, Deleted member 8856, efidescontinuado and 2 others
true
with autlism you need to be least chadlite in looks to compensate or you will live an unfair life
and many people dont realize that looks affects more in life than just appealing women
True but it's only because we are austistic as we concluded.

And normies knew this and this post is pretty much about how normies had it all figured out.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Been mewing and chewing gum for 5 years, showering while lifting weight, getting a haircut and being a confident feminist yet women tell I have a bad personality.
View attachment 1257216
but yeah blackpill isnt true
You are legit unironacilly retarded if you posted that after reading what I wrote.

I hope for your IQ that you didn't read.

the true part of the blackpill is not what normies can achieve, it's about what good looking people can get away with by just virtue of their looks. the muh all normies are incel and chad harem is just autism created by incels
True but at the same time what most people here wanted is ltr with hot jb and to take their virginity.

They cope with imaginary chads while nt normies and htn are the ones who did what they wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd
You are legit unironacilly retarded if you posted that after reading what I wrote.

I hope for your IQ that you didn't read.
dn read lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
True but it's only because we are austistic as we concluded.

And normies knew this and this post is pretty much about how normies had it all figured out.
I think theres lots of unaware people that underestimate the importance of looks but I suppose the slayers are lowkey blackpilled
fat people for instance, how can one be fat and blackpilled

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If your blackpilled just looksmax. Be NT and live your life. The better looking you are the more success you will have. Its complicated to explain. Looks are extremely important, but life is more complex then good looks = good life. Its just easy to project that improving one area of your life can make you into a winner.

I think the idea that you can't leave the basement until your fully ascended is cope (in some cases). Unless your deformed you should be ok.

Ofc normies know about looks being important. Its just doing mental gymnastics and gaslighting people is easier then facing the hard truth. Its easier to tell somebody they just need to be themselves and be confident then tell them they need to lose weight. Or they need cosmetic surgery.

The blackpill of better looks = more success with women is very blatant. The bluepill would tell you that it's because they are confident. If you just emulate their behaviour, people will see you in the same light,

@LocalDanger you are good looking your just a mentalcel.
True my bro when you said I seen your pics I got scared for a second. Like what? And then I saw the name lol.

As for just be confident trust me it's only reddit retards. Real nt normies I know know about looksthreshold and wouldn't even blink when saying to fat dude that the reason he isn't getting laid is the fact he is fat.

But normies always took into account nt and status pill.

And these are the ones that crushed me. Normies know truth better.

They even if they saw my looks could tell I'm not getting hot girls due to my behavior in two seconds.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, thereallegend, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
To me and many people here it's the opposite no joke or larping.

As for ugly dudes I addressed it in op. In why normies know the full truth. Basically looks threshold is very legit but everyone knew it before Blackpill.

The biggest "chads" I know looks wise are all shy and autistic and get ltr with htb.

While all staycs lost virginity to status maxed normies and htn. I think most here can confirm they seen similar things

If in your cease you see jb Stacy's that lost virginity to chads all the time I think your experience is exception

It is remarkable that the strongest predictor of initial attraction in a speed-dating context was partner’s physical attractiveness, and, most importantly, men and women showed an extremely similar pattern. This finding was highly consistent with the results reported in several other speed-dating studies we mentioned earlier (Eastwick & Finkel, 2008; Fisman et al., 2006; Kurzban & Weeden, 2005, 2008; Todd et al., 2007). It therefore seems a very solid finding that men and women are equally strongly drawn to physically attractive partners.

even when explicitly asked to consider long-term partners, both sexes continued to favor physical attractiveness.

Through a half-block quasi-experimental design, a large sample of young adults (i.e., responders; n = 335) viewed videos of opposite-sex persons (i.e., targets) talking about themselves and responders rated the targets’ traits and their romantic interest in the target. We tested whether similarity, dissimilarity, or overall trait levels on mate value, physical attractiveness, life history strategy, and the Big-Five personality factors predicted romantic interest at zero acquaintance, and whether sex acted as a moderator.

Only the responders’ perception of the targets’ physical attractiveness predicted romantic interest; specifically, responders’ who rated the targets’ physical attractiveness as higher than themselves reported more romantic interest.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Danish_Retard
Well it was obvious better for your IQ that way or else you would be retard to comment that
jk i read everything
but not this message

I dunno, modern women are just fucked up.

They have a million options, get bored easy, no attention span and realize that male attention can be monetized. So they want to be payed/spoiled by their BF/FWB.

They have huge egos yet at the same time are insecure af so they unironically dont want guys better looking than them cause they cant handle being on edge about being tossed aside by the guy, they want control over their partner, they want to be paid, they want the attention

Also women all watch fucking crime documentaries and shit nowadays, literally they all do and so meeting online without being able to do a background check thru IG is something that freaks them out cause the jewish media tells them every well put together white guy is a serial killer in disguise

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Slothcel, owlofathena and 8 others
I don't care about autistic studies in weird non nt non natural real world scenraios and conditions.

It's all bs to me. There is a reason people shit on social studies like this. And pay no attention to them.

Like no one pays attention to some delusional economics professor teaching how to be a millionaire to fucking real life millionaires.

I seen with my own eye and in real life. That Stacys that reject me go for social circle, status maxed normies all the time. And that all Stacy's I wanted are with these type of guys all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 8765
I don't care about autistic studies in weird non nt non natural real world scenraios and conditions.

It's all bs to me. There is a reason people shit on social studies like this. And pay no attention to them.

Like no one pays attention to some delusional economics professor teaching how to be a millionaire to fucking real life millionaires.

I seen with my own eye and in real life. That Stacys that reject me go for social circle, status maxed normies all the time. And that all Stacy's I wanted are with these type of guys all the time.
c8b2043a8ebdc31a268c377ad6a499e3.jpg

The idea of you seeing couples like this all the time is just a big joke tbh. I will believe my own life experiences and not the delusional idea that good-looking women are dating normies with good personalities lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Danish_Retard
I dunno, modern women are just fucked up.

They have a million options, get bored easy, no attention span and realize that male attention can be monetized. So they want to be payed/spoiled by their BF/FWB.

They have huge egos yet at the same time are insecure af so they unironically dont want guys better looking than them cause they cant handle being on edge about being tossed aside by the guy, they want control over their partner, they want to be paid, they want the attention

Also women all watch fucking crime documentaries and shit nowadays, literally they all do and so meeting online without being able to do a background check thru IG is something that freaks them out cause the jewish media tells them every well put together white guy is a serial killer in disguise
True to some extent.

But even here where they don't watch that shit and when I ask them about with super high trust htn/chadlite face with legit insta but low status I get brutally rejected. Because I'm not nt. They surely don't have serial killer scenarios.

While I see same girls with some retarded nt status maxed normies with sunglasses on beach. And these same girls being all over them while being repulsed by me.

Legit about attention. But here is the deal if looks mattered enough wouldn't you capture their attention enough so they remember you? Like I got a girl that commented on my ig stories due to my looks. Here is where it got me. She commented talked to me for a bit and ghosted me zero fucks given. When I texted her later she was like yeah I forgotten to reply I forget stuff all the time jfl.

If looks mattered that much no way they would forget it like its nothing. But they legit don't even blink.

Idk what to think bro.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 8765 and Amnesia
true but think about going outside proud of what you look like and how other people will react to it. the advantage looks is underrated but the disadvantage is overrated

c8b2043a8ebdc31a268c377ad6a499e3.jpg
View attachment 1257245

The idea of you seeing couples like this all the time is just a big joke tbh. I will believe my own life experiences and not the delusional idea that good-looking women are dating normies with good personalities lmao.
That guy is ltn bro shit harline and shit tier bones. Among young people he is not norime tier.

I see guys just a tier above him with a girls like that.

I'm legit surprised by this point if girl like her walks around with looksmatched Chad. I just gotten accustomed to the fact that they walk around with social circle maxed normies/htn

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
true but think about going outside proud of what you look like and how other people will react to it. the advantage looks is underrated but the disadvantage is overrated
Yeah but kind of becomes null when you realize normal people don't care all that much at all.

Before Blackpill when I was much more nt I never noticed Chad faces. I only looked at status and behavior like normies.

They legit don't notice most of the time. Or if they noticie they don't care much at all. It's because we are here and we autisticly get dopamine rush when seeing gl male due to conditioning.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
True to some extent.

But even here where they don't watch that shit and when I ask them about with super high trust htn/chadlite face with legit insta but low status I get brutally rejected. Because I'm not nt. They surely don't have serial killer scenarios.

While I see same girls with some retarded nt status maxed normies with sunglasses on beach. And these same girls being all over them while being repulsed by me.

Legit about attention. But here is the deal if looks mattered enough wouldn't you capture their attention enough so they remember you? Like I got a girl that commented on my ig stories due to my looks. Here is where it got me. She commented talked to me for a bit and ghosted me zero fucks given. When I texted her later she was like yeah I forgotten to reply I forget stuff all the time jfl.

If looks mattered that much no way they would forget it like its nothing. But they legit don't even blink.

Idk what to think bro.

oh tee hee sorry for the late response I never check this app

even tho her first message to me was "u are gorgeous"

u would think if i am that gl u would want to check the app to talk to me. It really must be mind blowing just HOW MUCH male attention they get daily. But yeah I mean the few times I actually look over the shoulder of a girl I am hanging out with IRL they always have 100+ text/snaps unopened at all times. They get hit up every few minutes

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and thereallegend
That guy is ltn bro shit harline and shit tier bones. Among young people he is not norime tier.

I see guys just a tier above him with a girls like that.

I'm legit surprised by this point if girl like her walks around with looksmatched Chad. I just gotten accustomed to the fact that they walk around with social circle maxed normies/htn
Avg stacy I see here has a bf like this:

Romee-Strijd-Laurens-van-Leeuwen-glamour-20oct16-getty-b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467, owlofathena, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
No bro you need go appear nt. Which requires non autistic brain, some expirence which they feel if you have and social circle
its easy to learn i learned it

its easy to learn i learned it
Then you were probably nt already bro.

If I try to be nt i unironacilly get bullied by girls since they can smell I'm non nt basement dweller that is awkward and has zero experience. To gain experience you need to have experience since if missed right time sint I'm old I'm in catch 22 that I can't escape

Avg stacy I see here has a bf like this:

Romee-Strijd-Laurens-van-Leeuwen-glamour-20oct16-getty-b.jpg
I see them with a bit worse guys. Like one point below or maybe sometimes guy like that

But bro that's what I'm talking about if he posted his face here he would get normie htn normie rating and for a reason. There are countless guys like that on the street. And countless mog him. So if looks are everything why aren't Stacy's choosing these chads over them then?

Why are they always with guys like that when they have infinite options. Chads would love to get Stacy's too but they most often end up in ltr with htb. While Stacy goes with nt maxed htn types you posted

True my bro when you said I seen your pics I got scared for a second. Like what? And then I saw the name lol.

As for just be confident trust me it's only reddit retards. Real nt normies I know know about looksthreshold and wouldn't even blink when saying to fat dude that the reason he isn't getting laid is the fact he is fat.

But normies always took into account nt and status pill.

And these are the ones that crushed me. Normies know truth better.

They even if they saw my looks could tell I'm not getting hot girls due to my behavior in two seconds.
Different country. In the UK people are fake nice to other people. Saying a person doesn't get girls because they are fat in the UK isn't socially acceptable.

But bro that's what I'm talking about if he posted his face here he would get normie htn normie rating and for a reason. There are countless guys like that on the street. And countless mog him.
Ahh, I found Yuyevon's alt. JFL at u for thinking this guy is 'normie htn normie rating and for a reason'.

You are over-rating women and down-rating men, just like yuyevon lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and androgenic
oh tee hee sorry for the late response I never check this app

even tho her first message to me was "u are gorgeous"

u would think if i am that gl u would want to check the app to talk to me. It really must be mind blowing just HOW MUCH male attention they get daily. But yeah I mean the few times I actually look over the shoulder of a girl I am hanging out with IRL they always have 100+ text/snaps unopened at all times. They get hit up every few minutes
Exactly bro.Brutal.

But doesn't that prove looks are overrated?

I mean you probably realistically mog most of the time guys they talk to. Not to mention if you fraud then mog is even more brutal. I know how to fraud and Im sure I mog all the competition. For example girl I mentioned that said yeah I forget to answer I think about something I see your messenge and I just forget when called out. I went like angry autist lol into her followers and who she follows. It wasn't huge number. I mogged every single one of them all htn at best.

If Stacylite hit me up no matter what I did I would remember at the end of the day to reply. It would matter enough. But these girls as I said leave you on eternal read like it's nothing even if you are best looking option.

Still left on read. Females legit don't care. I don't get it I can't understand them.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Ahh, I found Yuyevon's alt. JFL at u for thinking this guy is 'normie htn normie rating and for a reason'.

You are over-rating women and down-rating men, just like yuyevon lol
I didn't even look at the girl in a pic so I don't overrate her. I never said she was Stacy to me she isn't one.

But you legit think that guy wouldn't get rated htn here?

Different country. In the UK people are fake nice to other people. Saying a person doesn't get girls because they are fat in the UK isn't socially acceptable.
Then that definitely plays a factor.

But trust me nt pl can't be overstated it's giga important.

As you said I'm solid looking even by uk standards add to that the fact there are more females then men here compared to uk weaker hypergamy uglier guys ect.

Still I can't get anywhere near stay lites. While they always go with nt maxed low tier htn

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I didn't even look at the girl in a pic so I don't overrate her. I never said she was Stacy to me she isn't one.

But you legit think that guy wouldn't get rated htn here?
I mean it's a VS model, if she's not a stacy then who is lmao. He would get chadlite rating for sure here. And on top of chadlite face he's also like 6'3 or something.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I mean it's a VS model, if she's not a stacy then who is lmao. He would get chadlite rating for sure here. And on top of chadlite face he's also like 6'3 or something.
Well you said I overrate women, she is Stacylite in my eyes lol very gl. But looks uncanny dead srs.

Him chadlite here? No way.

As for mentioning his height what's your point. I said guys dating Stacy are bit below him in face they are not all 6'3 lol but average in height or else I wouldn't even make this thread.

Explain this why you ignored this question in my argument.

"There are countless guys like that on the street. And countless mog him. So if looks are everything why aren't Stacy's choosing these chads over them then?

Why are they always with guys like that when they have infinite options. Chads would love to get Stacy's too but they most often end up in ltr with htb. While Stacy goes with but worse looking nt maxed htn types you posted"