SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Beauties Can Die
IMG 20201211 202947

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, Gaia262, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
reminder to take surgeries with grain of slat, you may get butchered at any point

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, bugeye, randomvanish and 5 others
I'm beginning to think Taban is overrated and Kao is the eye area messiah that we've been waiting for.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
she needed bridge of bone canthopexy probably

Eyelid retraction is super risky because it is completely irreversible

Most surgeries are. But yes eyes imo can make it break so you'd definitely want the best result. Amnesia went to taban and continues too.

Pretty sure what really fucked her is the upper blepharoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Most surgeries are. But yes eyes imo can make it break so you'd definitely want the best result. Amnesia went to taban and continues too.
You can be attractive with scelra show and non-narrow eyes given good infraorbitals and supraorbitals, showing good eye support. I'd rather have better undereye support with implants way over the risk of a botched eye surgery

You can be attractive with scelra show and non-narrow eyes given good infraorbitals and supraorbitals, showing good eye support. I'd rather have better undereye support with implants way over the risk of a botched eye surgery
Definitely. With everything in regards to look amazing it's always a pro v con. Even soft max do I use fin this and that whatever all surgery. But hey the risk reward ratio is never good for surgery's. What can I brother do but try

tbh whats the point of getting infraorbital implants if u don't have any hollowing.