lower eyelid retraction surgery is not one surgery but just a broadly term that is used to describe around 21 surgeries?

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
Retrospective analysis of patients undergoing lower eyelid retraction surgery, which encompassed subperiosteal midface lifting, middle lamellae scar lysis, and placement of lower eyelid thick AlloDerm graft. Analysis included 21 surgical procedures in 11 patients.

probably the reason nobod could answer my question here: https://www.realself.com/question/z-rich-ch-surgeries-raise-eyelid-differences

a1c71.gif

Figure-3-1-1-1.jpg

Young male, complained of inherited droopy lower eyelids with sclera show and sad looking eyes. He wanted more almond shape eyes. He underwent lower eyelid retraction surgery (without spacer graft) to create more almond eyes.

lower eyelid retraction surgery...what a useless description taban

Br8UWl.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Lorsss, 98Zdeed98 and 1 other person
i mean it was obvious : like literally lower lid "retraction", means that your lower lid gets more droppy. not the other way around. it's already low IQ asf from him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
is it just me or do the eyes look more appealing on the left

is it just me or do the eyes look more appealing on the left
thats up to debate, id say he wouldnt have needed it because the lower eyelid isnt really hanging that very low (only get surgeries if you have a big failo thats not up to debate imho) in the before compared to other examples like this one for example

Nawaf-1024x264-1.jpg

anyways dr.tabans before/after are shit because its hard to see the full effects if you cant see the whole face

look at that thread for example where a guy from lookism let a girl rate tabans results:

almond-eye-surgery-before-and-after-patient-28-dr-taban-1-jpg.99305

NycJg27.jpg

same person but the difference are way better noticable if you see the whole face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
there is a reason if doctors spend five years studying aesthetic and reconstructive medicine to become plastic surgeons

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
save your money and just squint