jfl at those who think dentists don't know they are ogring you

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
how many mouths do these niggas see a month? several hundred I reckon. are we supposed to believe they don't notice that beautiful people have a well suctioned tongue, good posture and a closed mouth with teeth a mm or two apart? like they'd have to be sub 70 IQ to not notice any correlation. oh look at this chad, he opens his mouth and has a massive tongue click. his facial muscles are tight and walks perfectly straight. oh look this ldarcel with a hunchback and open mouth posture. his tongue is barely in the middle and even has a massive tongue tie! hopefully I can sell him a $10k treatment a few years down the line :Comfy:

you even hear it on the news. the stacies click hard when they start talking while the long faced truecel makes a quiet, wet sloshy sound at best. narrow palate at 8? just wear this garbage expander that'll not expand coz you're not even deemed capable enough to turn your own fucking expander (meaning less vi$its), further drop your tongue into the airway, train it to stay there and then fall out like the useless piece of plastic it is. that'll be $1k. oh and sorry we can't expand any more you're too old (what's mse) we'll have to pull 8 teeth :feelsez: don't worry you are in the hands of a professional

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 12330, ChristianChad and 15 others
0 :Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2729
Brutal palate width and tongue click pill. I’d probably need ccw bimax and Invisalign to widen my palate to properly mew. My maxilla is fucked

Brutal palate width and tongue click pill. I’d probably need ccw bimax and Invisalign to widen my palate to properly mew. My maxilla is fucked
yeah I'm struggling with that hard as well, time will tell whether I get anywhere. how will those two expand? :feelswat:

how many mouths do these niggas see a month? several hundred I reckon. are we supposed to believe they don't notice that beautiful people have a well suctioned tongue, good posture and a closed mouth with teeth a mm or two apart? like they'd have to be sub 70 IQ to not notice any correlation. oh look at this chad, he opens his mouth and has a massive tongue click. his facial muscles are tight and walks perfectly straight. oh look this ldarcel with a hunchback and open mouth posture. his tongue is barely in the middle and even has a massive tongue tie! hopefully I can sell him a $10k treatment a few years down the line :Comfy:

you even hear it on the news. the stacies click hard when they start talking while the long faced truecel makes a quiet, wet sloshy sound at best. narrow palate at 8? just wear this garbage expander that'll not expand coz you're not even deemed capable enough to turn your own fucking expander (meaning less vi$its), further drop your tongue into the airway, train it to stay there and then fall out like the useless piece of plastic it is. that'll be $1k. oh and sorry we can't expand any more you're too old (what's mse) we'll have to pull 8 teeth :feelsez: don't worry you are in the hands of a professional

They are bluepilled.

Its the same as western doctors prescribing drugs for every symptom to patients that causes more problems instead of treating the underlying problem and they think they are helping them.

I.e. anti depressants, beta blockers for stress, statins for cholesterol ect.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pumanator, never_lucky and 1 other person
They are bluepilled.

Its the same as western doctors prescribing drugs for every symptom to patients that causes more problems instead of treating the underlying problem and they think they are helping them.

I.e. anti depressants, beta blockers for stress, statins for cholesterol ect.
sure they are taught garbage but decades of experience has to count for something. but then again we're talking about normies

and yeah GPs just don't care lol. their IQ goes as far as this problem = these pills. not like they get to see the effects of their actions

damn how is everything this fucked :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, never_lucky and Gaia262
can you blackpill me on tongueclick?

What is tongue clicking ?

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
i only go to dentist for deep tooth cleaning for free

Dentists are serial killers tbh

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
the sound you make when you have a well suctioned tongue and open your mouth. it's just a suction hold release. like angie in my sig. louder click = better suction hold ~ better facial development

i can click pretty loud but i am still receded :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You right boy,
I told my ortho i don't want extraction and no elastics during treatemznt , he told me then i don't want to do the treatment anymore come and get braces off

I said no i'm getting surgery, i will contact u when i found a surgeon

Now i got a surgeon he will do bimax

Fuck otho

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
You right boy,
I told my ortho i don't want extraction and no elastics during treatemznt , he told me then i don't want to do the treatment anymore come and get braces off

I said no i'm getting surgery, i will contact u when i found a surgeon

Now i got a surgeon he will do bimax

Fuck otho
8 years of university btw. they are very brazen, wondering when they'll get checked :Comfy:

140524-elliot-rodger-2359-465396.jpg

any experts on bimax and good surgeons here? im in the US and need a second bimax done; ive done one 10 yrs ago, and i have a 1:1 mouse to nose ratio, small fish mouth and my teeth are small and my paalte is narrow; this is a huge failio and even if i loksmaxx the other things its not enough; if you dont have a wide hollywood smile it trully is over

any experts on bimax and good surgeons here? im in the US and need a second bimax done; ive done one 10 yrs ago, and i have a 1:1 mouse to nose ratio, small fish mouth and my teeth are small and my paalte is narrow; this is a huge failio and even if i loksmaxx the other things its not enough; if you dont have a wide hollywood smile it trully is over
my smile is shit cant even see my front teeth, it's due to a short vertical height maxilla