JFL at using sunscreen. You retards fell for this Jewish meme.

Almost bhai, we gotta end it with this.

optimisticzoomer
Tom Hiddleston Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Depends,
If ur cumskin Or not and location
But yeah most of it is jew cop tho
Eg-
View attachment 2883057
Do u think this nigga need SS in EE or other cum skin countries :fuk:, (if yes, than ur retired)
His skin will give him 20-30 factor skin protection anyway
I was just joking with this thread but I do believe it's a money-making scheme when they try to push it on non-whites that have natural protective barriers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and VisageVirtuoso√
I see it as a money-making scheme. "Goy, you need some of this cream because of the.. ah yes, the natural lights will damage your skin! Yes goy, even you who isn't white should wear it! Buy it from Schlomo & Sons. What's that, goy? Of course even you, Ukasa from the slums of Africa, you have to wear it too! I will give you discount, buy five get one!"
Mm yes yes! Even in the cold ass antarctic winters you shall still wear it! Because the UV sunlight from the clouds are still very damaging!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, VisageVirtuoso√ and Michael Myers
Mm yes yes! Even in the cold ass antarctic winters you shall still wear it! Because the UV sunlight from the clouds are still very damaging!!!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
you can make it yourself with some coconut oil and zinc oxide.
by the way, both toothpaste and deodorant are just baking soda and oil, you can likely use fat too.

by the way, both toothpaste and deodorant are just baking soda and oil, you can likely use fat too.
You forgot the fact I'm retarded and you're not.

I see it as a money-making scheme. "Goy, you need some of this cream because of the.. ah yes, the natural lights will damage your skin! Yes goy, even you who isn't white should wear it! Buy it from Schlomo & Sons. What's that, goy? Of course even you, Ukasa from the slums of Africa, you have to wear it too! I will give you discount, buy five get one!"
meanwhile this happens to me when i dont apply subscreen in the tropical sun, not everyone is from the indian subcontinent

IMG 8015

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and theonewhocantascend
You forgot the fact I'm retarded and you're not.
can't be too retarded to dump two ingredients together and combine it with some water or h2o2 at like 3% strength (don't use it too much it's a whitening component if you need it)

can't be too retarded to dump two ingredients together and combine it with some water or h2o2 at like 3% strength (don't use it too much it's a whitening component if you need it)
You are underestimating me. I could only re-enact if you made a video tutorial or something like that.

reply to the other thread you embarrassment of a person
Begging for my attention you little faggot? Typical.

Begging for my attention you little faggot? Typical.
no its just funny how confident you are in your stupidity

lol curry trait, over for your shitskinned self

no its just funny how confident you are in your stupidity

lol curry trait, over for your shitskinned self
Crying cumjeet barking for my attention. Good dog!

if you're white 15 min max eod of sun is enough, only wear sunscreen if you expect having to be exposed to the sun for a longer period of time because that will damage your skin for sure

• +1
None of our ancestors needed any form of skin protection
Low IQ, even animals rub themselves with dust and mud to protect their skin against the sun.

Low IQ, even animals rub themselves with dust and mud to protect their skin against the sun.
Ok let's just pretend they didn't do it because of "monkey see, monkey do" when they saw a bunch of huwhites smearing themselves with sunscreen cream.

Ok let's just pretend they didn't do it because of "monkey see, monkey do" when they saw a bunch of huwhites smearing themselves with sunscreen cream.
True_cel

None of our ancestors needed any form of skin protection
White people ancestors almost never had daily sun exposure which is why the skin mutation happened. They lived in a similar climate to the one of current's north Sweden, wore thick clothes, had long hair, men had beards, they lived around forests and mountains and stayed indoors as well.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Nigger, If I don't wear it I will literally cook in the sun. :feelsrope:
Maybe you should have said "Sunscreen FOR ETHNICS is a scam'" then you might have a point

• JFL
They died young because of wars and diseases. It's different now.
It's debatable if they really died younger back then, could be just another jewish psyop.

For example, people from Okinawa easily live 100+ years and the main points of their lifestyle are natural food(raw mear), low cortisol and low physical activity.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Michael Myers and dehydrated
Nigger, If I don't wear it I will literally cook in the sun. :feelsrope:
Maybe you should have said "Sunscreen FOR ETHNICS is a scam'" then you might have a point
It was a troll thread. :ogre: I was only half serious, like personally I don't use it but I do think it's kinda absurd brown/black people wear it. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
It's debatable if they really died younger back then, could be just another jewish psyop.

For example, people from Okinawa easily live 100+ years and the main points of their lifestyle are natural food(raw mear), low cortisol and low physical activity.
Good point, could be Jew psy-ops unironically. Or rather they might have been referring to people in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Do I need to wear sunscreen if im brown and using tret

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Michael Myers
I think using it when you go out for a few minutes, or even worse when you’re in your house is stupid. If you are in the sun all day consistently you need some form of protection either from a hat, shade, or sunscreen. Just make sure to get sunscreen that doesn’t have many harmful materials or make your own.

• JFL
Do I need to wear sunscreen if im brown and using tret
Do what you want bhai, I was just joking but I don't understand why darker skin people would need it.

• Woah
Reactions: distance decay
I think using it when you go out for a few minutes, or even worse when you’re in your house is stupid. If you are in the sun all day consistently you need some form of protection either from a hat, shade, or sunscreen. Just make sure to get sunscreen that doesn’t have many harmful materials or make your own.
LMAO I forgot people even wore that shit indoors. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
Do what you want bhai, I was just joking but I don't understand why darker skin people would need it.
Nah i was fr asking a question they say it fries the layer of ur skin but idk

• +1
Nah i was fr asking a question they say it fries the layer of ur skin but idk
Could really be the case, I mean if it really was a fix would they sell it for so cheap? Doesn't make sense does it?

It was a troll thread. :ogre: I was only half serious, like personally I don't use it but I do think it's kinda absurd brown/black people wear it. JFL.

You are surprised that browns don't want to get more brown?

You still need to wear sunscreen if you don't want to get a nasty tan everytime you go outside.

High IQ????
None of our ancestors had doctors NIKKA!!! are doctors Jewish scheme too??
They used to treat syphilis with fucking mercury and melt their faces before, is that the "natural ancestors lifestyle" you want??
Our ancestors didn't clean their ass after they take a shit, is hygiene a Jewish scheme???

Nigga

cousin last time i went out in the sun in a tropical state for 2 hours i got the worst sun burn of my life on my knees and couldnt walk without seering pain for days and months later my skin is still tinted red on my knees

i think ima wear sunscreen tbh
When your eyes are in peripheral vision to the sun your skin pores open up( this is why sunglasses are a Jewish scame)

Cholesterol and sfa act as a natural sun screen so in theory if you consume enough animal foods you may be resistant to sun screen? If your going out for short periods I wouldn't stress

cousin last time i went out in the sun in a tropical state for 2 hours i got the worst sun burn of my life on my knees and couldnt walk without seering pain for days and months later my skin is still tinted red on my knees

i think ima wear sunscreen tbh
If your using tret you have to use sunscreen anyway

IMG 4192

This nigga drove trucks for like 30 years, guess what side was the window side

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
UV literally damages DNA

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
I live in a cold climate anyways so i never use it and whenever im at the beach on a nice day or away on holiday I never use it cause ik it’s bullshit since i was little

Use an umbrella.

Isn't that right, Japan?

Wild Hearts Japan GIF by Xbox