JFL at white leftists who think colords give a shit about them

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Easily the most deluded group in human history. Even other race's leftists don't behave the way they do. Oh well it will be funny watching them break down mentally once all their non-white "comrades" turn on them and they realize everything they fought for their entire lives has been a massive huge pile of donkeycum.

Just lel.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and supercilious_knowall
donkeycum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand and Vitruvian
Easily the most deluded group in human history. Even other race's leftists don't behave the way they do. Oh well it will be funny watching them break down mentally once all their non-white "comrades" turn on them and they realize everything they fought for their entire lives has been a massive huge pile of donkeycum.

Just lel.
Legit. I feel I myself have much more in common with a common arab as a right wing voter than any leftist ever has.

Legit. I feel I myself have much more in common with a common arab as a right wing voter than any leftist ever has.

Too bad the arabs don't feel the same way. Then again perhaps I am wrong since there are some far-right whites in europe converting to Islam.

Too bad the arabs don't feel the same way. Then again perhaps I am wrong since there are some far-right whites in europe converting to Islam.
I don't care how they feel. They're not my brothers. I just like them more than trannies and wimp fags who call themselves communists while buying starbucks.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned