JFL biggest descension in history

A

A23ghskung

Gold
My dad just showed me my picture when I was in middle school and let me tell you, I looked like a model, anybody could’ve looked at it and said this guy would of been bigger than Barrett or Chico, all the Stacy’s were next to me on the group pic they all wanted to be around me, I had all the girls, I was clueless because I was blue pulled back then now I finally know why I had all the girls, I am seriously ashamed of what I became today, who would really thought I would grow up and become like I am today jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Daniel Plainview, ItsOverCel and 4 others
Tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ItsOverCel and begoodlookingtheory
Take your meds
Nah even today I still get rated 4.5-5 psl around here but I’m just saying I could’ve been better looking instead of looking average ask @KAMII @AlexBrown84

Last edited:
Puberty makes or breakes you.

My dad just showed me my picture when I was in middle school and let me tell you, I looked like a model, anybody could’ve looked at it and said this guy would of been bigger than Barrett or Chico, all the Stacy’s were next to me on the group pic they all wanted to be around me, I had all the girls, I was clueless because I was blue pulled back then now I finally know why I had all the girls, I am seriously ashamed of what I became today, who would really thought I would grow up and become like I am today jfl
DM pic

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
i had the biggest descension in history:

When I was 14/15, me and my friends guessed who they thought would be the first one out of us to get a girlfriend. They all agreed it would be me. Now here I am at 25 and never had a gf :lul:

imagination GIF

Mouth breathing? Malnutrition?

Mouth breathing? Malnutrition?
Mouth breathing + puberty I lost my pretty boy features over the years, and my eyebrows have become very sparse, anyway I’m working on that

Mouth breathing + puberty I lost my pretty boy features over the years, and my eyebrows have become very sparse, anyway I’m working on that
I hope you'll fix your problems amd health overall :feelsyay: