My height ruined my life.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I was NT until 14 years old when I was 5'9". Then I hit a growth spurt and reached my abnormally tall height of 6'7". My face became longer and proportions became much worse. My friends slowly stopped talking to me and new people never interacted with me because of how tall and ugly I became, so I turned into a friendless recluse who ate lunch alone.

My height ruined my life. Literally 0 advantages. I'd trade anything to be ideal height for ONS (5'9"-5'10" max) with a Chad face and good proportions like Stallone. The framepill is the only one that matters.

Stallone looks just as big, if not bigger than Lundgren because of his wide frame that provides good gymmaxxing potential without having to take steroids:

Stallone1
Stallone2
Stallone3
Stallone4
Stallone5
Stallone6
Feature rocky4
618d008a34224a00111fd626

According to PSLers, Stallone should look like this next to him:

Gallery tall short gallery

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam, Buci, Beetlejuice and 22 others
cope, I’d go on a raping spree (in GTA V) to be 6’7 :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 1617 and 3 others
First they stop talking to you because of your personalty and you would still be ugly at 5 foot 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, delusionalretard, germanlooks and 2 others
Nah it's ur only halo

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, chaddyboi66, delusionalretard and 8 others
First they stop talking to you because of your personalty and you would still be ugly at 5 foot 10
My midface would've been shorter and I wouldn't have a narrow oblong jaw and other bad features. My frame also would've been wide and compact for maximum gymmaxxing potential.

• +1
Reactions: Buci, subhuman incel, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
stallone isn't gl tho? both his height and face are shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, subhuman incel, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
I can see Why u feel this way. At 6’7 u will definately be noticed and girls have expectations and then when They see ur face They Get disappointed. Im sure uve noticed this aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I can see Why u feel this way. At 6’7 u will definately be noticed and girls have expectations and then when They see ur face They Get disappointed. Im sure uve noticed this aswell.
Story of my life. I hope I can get surgery soon to fix it.

It’s almost like they use specific filming techniques to make the fight look realistic and not make him look like a joke next to lundgren

• +1
Reactions: Madhate, Mexicanboi, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
5’9 isn’t a shit height, it’s a neutral trait, neither a halo or failo, height failo starts below 5’8

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
how lean are you?

the problem inst your height, but your face.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ShowerMaxxing, Gad and 1 other person
if u knew what constant heightmogging is then you would be giga grateful for being 6 foot 7

• +1
Reactions: Madhate, ShowerMaxxing and 189
I was NT until 14 years old when I was 5'9". Then I hit a growth spurt and reached my abnormally tall height of 6'7". My face became longer and proportions became much worse. My friends slowly stopped talking to me and new people never interacted with me because of how tall and ugly I became, so I turned into a friendless recluse who ate lunch alone.

My height ruined my life. Literally 0 advantages. I'd trade anything to be ideal height for ONS (5'9"-5'10" max) with a Chad face and good proportions like Stallone. The framepill is the only one that matters.

Stallone looks just as big, if not bigger than Lundgren because of his wide frame that provides good gymmaxxing potential without having to take steroids:

View attachment 1452566View attachment 1452557View attachment 1452559View attachment 1452560View attachment 1452561View attachment 1452572View attachment 1452574View attachment 1452577

According to PSLers, Stallone should look like this next to him:

View attachment 1452562
I'd trade 4 inches of height for an 8 inch dick

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
the problem inst your height, but your face.
My face looked the same before, just more compact. Height is what caused it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
>Chad face
>Stallone
8C2336E0 2096 4D20 933B 1DC0545597DC

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
OP is 5’9 larping as 6’7

RemarkableCleverBoutu max 1mb

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad, apocalypse and germanlooks
I'm surprised that anyone takes OP seriously, I think it must be clear to everyone that he's trolling and larping, which is also the reason why his activity has increased this year. OP was noname greycel last year.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Blockchain and 2 others
lmfao mirin gaslight. You need to post this on r*ddit though, they're probably dumb enough to think you're genuine with this.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, mulattomaxxer and lutte
I'm surprised that anyone takes OP seriously, I think it must be clear to everyone that he's trolling and larping, which is also the reason why his activity has increased this year. OP was noname greycel last year.
What an irony

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
i wish i look like JAson Statham (he is just under 5'9)

ideal proportions

but i look like this guys at 6'5... its brutal :feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, n0rthface and Deleted member 7725
I've been saying the exact same things since I joined this forum a year and a half ago, even when I was only posting 1 time a month. I've kept the same exact opinions, only difference is that I've completely lost my mind and I rot here all day now. The heightpill ruined my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and n0rthface
I've been saying the exact same things since I joined this forum a year and a half ago, even when I was only posting 1 time a month. I've kept the same exact opinions, only difference is that I've completely lost my mind and I rot here all day now. The heightpill ruined my life:feelsgood::feelsgood:
It makes sense that you got uglier if your face was narrow to Beginn with. Speaking for myself im 6‘5 and always had a compact midface and wide face wich gave me a childlike appearance, atleast until I hit my growth spurt and my face got longer and more balanced

• +1
The fact there are literal people taller than 6'5 on this website, and he fact that they have the nerve to complain about their height, means that there is no better proof that I'm living in clown world.

height is cope

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 7725
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 2214
lmfao mirin gaslight. You need to post this on r*ddit though, they're probably dumb enough to think you're genuine with this.
What gaslighting? I'm completely serious about it and everyone thinks I'm trolling. Look at my explanation here:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Over for giantcels

• So Sad
5’10 to 6’0 is ideal main character height, anymore or less is side character height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 15099
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15099 and MostGLSlayer
5’10 to 6’0 is ideal main character height, anymore or less is side character height
Facts tbh, muh 6'2 is average is low iq. A barefoot 5'10-6'0 is taller than what people think, especially if you have wide frame/long limbs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MostGLSlayer
5'9" is good too.
Yeah its how you compare to others tbh, dependent on where you live. So many mestizo manlets around me making me look tall at 5’10 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7725
Yeah its how you compare to others tbh, dependent on where you live. So many mestizo manlets around me making me look tall at 5’10 jfl
I'm a 5'10 mestizo-castizo, I heightmog all my family

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MostGLSlayer
you are an idiot. Just becausehe doesnt have the characteristics of the face that people on this site have in their looks portofolio, doesnt mean he isnt hot as fuck. You spend too much time on this autistic forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 5786