Reactions: dogtown, RationalBrody, Unmasked and 14 others
Mouth area theory proven right again

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms, Extra Chromosome, rockndogs and 6 others
From incel to chad.
Damn that is one god teir morph. I need one tbh
Thanks jfl
Mouth area theory proven right again
True. Lips are so fucking important. If you don't have lips like Chris Carmack it's over.

Wide lips indicate a wider maxilla which indicates a wider palate which indicates better craniofacial development. That's it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, GrewWrong, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1383 and 2 others
Can the eye stuff srs be done?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Even before the morph mentally mogs 99% of the forum. At least he does shit instead of shitting on other people threads with no advice just to get internet points.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Vanillestorms, SayNoToRotting and 17 others
Even before the morph mentally mogs 99% of the forum. At least he does shit instead of shitting on other people threads with no advice just to get internet points.
dont fall for his copes. he doesnt do anything well besides whoring for attention

• +1
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics, dogtown, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
dont fall for his copes. he doesnt do anything well besides whoring for attention
He goes to the gym, he is putting 99% more work than most of this forum that straight bullies him to hell. Yeah sure he is whoring for attention, I would whore for attention if my life was not going that well, everyone would.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Vanillestorms, SayNoToRotting and 7 others
@Fatman0 after surgerymaxxing jfl.

To be able to ascend to the morph, he would need :
-Lip widening surgery (Eppley)
-Drill hole canthopexy + brow lift on the sides (iranian surgeon does it and he has insanely good results)
-Custom forehead implants
-Custom Jaw angle implants + Custom zygomatic-arch implants ( Barry Eppley)
-Slight rhino
-MAYBE hairline lowering

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1139 and 3 others
Can the eye stuff srs be done?
Partly.

You can permanently change the shape of the eye with a cheekbone implant. That's why people with higher cheekbones usually have a positive canthal tilt since the height of the cheekbones changes the shapes of the orbital rims which is the main reason for the shape of your eye area and canthal tilt.

Look at tigers or any other cats for example. They have a very protruding maxilla and therefore higher cheekbones and almost every cat has a positive canthal tilt.

The eyebrows can easily be set lower, a brow ridge implant can do so and if that doesn't work out you can plug the hair follicles and transplant them to where you want them. You can also take away some extra skin below the eyebrows and then sew it together again to achieve lower set eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, Extra Chromosome, HereForReasons and 1 other person
Holy fuark. He is 6.5psl legit in an after pic. Surgeries = everything

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Partly.

You can permanently change the shape of the eye with a cheekbone implant. That's why people with higher cheekbones usually have a positive canthal tilt since the height of the cheekbones changes the shapes of the orbital rims which is the main reason for the shape of your eye area and canthal tilt.

Look at tigers or any other cats for example. They have a very protruding maxilla and therefore higher cheekbones and almost every cat has a positive canthal tilt.

The eyebrows can easily be set lower, a brow ridge implant can do so and if that doesn't work out you can plug the hair follicles and transplant them to where you want them. You can also take away some extra skin below the eyebrows and then sew it together again to achieve lower set eyebrows.

I have low cheekbones and my cantal tilt is neutral/very slightly positive tho

To be able to ascend to the morph, he would need :
-Lip widening surgery (Eppley)
-Drill hole canthopexy + brow lift on the sides (iranian surgeon does it and he has insanely good results)
-Custom forehead implants
-Custom Jaw angle implants + Custom zygomatic-arch implants ( Barry Eppley)
-Slight rhino
-MAYBE hairline lowering
thats like 20-30k€? depending where he does it

He goes to the gym, he is putting 99% more work than most of this forum that straight bullies him to hell. Yeah sure he is whoring for attention, I would whore for attention if my life was not going that well, everyone would.

his life is not going "well", most forum does more than he does despite what you believe. the silent majority arent makint progress reports every fucking day like he does that doesnt mean ppl arent doing shit. there are some really loud rotters, that gives the illusion. fatman barely progressed in the gym, has shit workout routine, eats shit. he makes daily threads on both here and lookism on his autistic progress reports where he progressed 0(looks the same before/after and sometimes even looks better on the before pic). if you followed him from early on you would understand how autistic he actually is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
suifuel for fatman. A few mm of bone is so crucial

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 656 and dodt
Morph Changes:

+Added Bone support.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1383
thats like 20-30k€? depending where he does it
jaw angle implants + cheekbone implants + rhino would be around 20k. Rest would be 5-7k. And that's the most expensive it would be imo

Jfl you are delusional. I go to the gym 6 times a week and on the rest day I usually do cardio. I prep my meals and only eat healthy which isn't always easy. I dye my hair and eye lashes every 3 weeks and go to the hair dresser every second week to make it look fresh. I have a very detailed skin routine and I use a dermaroller, electrical cleanser, moisturisers and peelings. On top of that I take zinc for testosterone and skin, beta carotin for skin tone, omega3, creatine for gym etc...

Whenever the sun shines I get my sun milk and tan.

On top of that I save all my money for plastic surgeries and try to absorb as much knowledge as possible about plastic surgery.

I spend at least 2 hours in the gym, need half an hour to meal prep, and almost another hour for my hair and skin routine. Besides that I try to absorb as much knowledge as possible on lookism.net and looksmax.me. I'm AT LEAST looksmaxxing 3 hours daily.

People on here looksmaxx. It's their hobby. My point is fatman is no excuse and just because his looksmaxxing journey hasn't been successful it's not an excuse to act childish or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Spite, adrianolm and 1 other person
Jfl you are delusional. I go to the gym 6 times a week and on the rest day I usually do cardio. I prep my meals and only eat healthy which isn't always easy. I dye my hair and eye lashes every 3 weeks and go to the hair dresser every second week to make it look fresh. I have a very detailed skin routine and I use a dermaroller, electrical cleanser, moisturisers and peelings. On top of that I take zinc for testosterone and skin, beta carotin for skin tone, omega3, creatine for gym etc...

On top of that I save all my money for plastic surgeries and try to absorb as much knowledge as possible about plastic surgery.

I spend at least 2 hours in the gym, need half an hour to meal prep, and almost another hour for my hair and skin routine. Besides that I try to absorb as much knowledge as possible on lookism.net and looksmax.me. I'm AT LEAST looksmaxxing 3 hours daily.

People on here looksmaxx. It's their hobby. My point is fatman is no excuse and just because his looksmaxxing journey hasn't been successful it's not an excuse to act childish or whatever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ulyc and kobecel
Thanks jfl

True. Lips are so fucking important. If you don't have lips like Chris Carmack it's over.

Wide lips indicate a wider maxilla which indicates a wider palate which indicates better craniofacial development. That's it.

Jeeeez, Dude looks amazing there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Holy shit............

• +1

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I’m 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AestheticPrince, ElliotRodgerJr, dodt and 2 others
Thanks jfl

Jfl at my subhuman lips
IMG 20190409 154438 01

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Can you morph me like that?

• +1
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I’m 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I know this makes me look bad in comparison but I forgot to mention my peppermint oil for the eyebrows, my castor oil for hair, my biotin for hair and my keratine shampoo. I also didn't add what I do for pre workout. I think my routine is a bit worse than his. Time to step up my game.
Why???
View attachment 39045
Yeah lol, if only my upper lip was at least half as thick as the bottom.
And the sad story is even that wouldn't be enough to make them look aesthetic. The ratio between upper and lower lip should be at least like that:

50:50 is still ideal tbh. A small upper lip can make your philtrum look longer which is one of the worst features ever. If your chin to philtrum ratio is out of balance it's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and kobecel
David Hasselhoff lookalike

AhfR9nU.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1383
I might try chadfishing with his morphed pics tbh jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Spite, SeiGun and 5 others
Unbelievable personality improvement

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, itsoverbuddyboyo, SeiGun and 2 others
Life would be completely different with a few millimeters of difference.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Cope if you think surgeries are gonna do this much for him.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Cope if you think surgeries are gonna do this much for him.
Obviously not jfl. I've already elaborated and said it's partly possible.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1383 and 1 other person
Alexanderr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1383
@Looksmaxer-van-NL
You like laughing, don’t you? The amount of times I’ve seen you use “jfl” is comical.
Based replies as always :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Keep crying for him

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Michael Myers, itsoverbuddyboyo and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
Whats the point of this morph. Wanna make him feel bad n sad? I made so many morphs of users here but would not never publish it to not suifuel them. Everybody knows that this isn't achievable with surgeries.Not realistic.
nigga u gotta learn a lot more about surgeries.

Thanks jfl

chris carmack looks godly af there ngl

• +1
Unreal morph, from 4 to 8.5

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mewcel and Deleted member 1383
dont try tell a 5 years psl veteran about surgeries nigga. muh just get a wraparound shotgun implant bro, it will look completely natural and not off!!11
Stop coping jfl jfl jfl jfl jfl jfl jfl jfl.
Have you even had surgery? OUT! NOW!
relapsed day 0.

I doubt you were on sluthate with these retarded replies.
More like an inceltears veteran.
Jfl have you been on sluthate back in the days?

• +1
dont try tell a 5 years psl veteran about surgeries nigga. muh just get a wraparound shotgun implant bro, it will look completely natural and not off!!11

bro surgery is cope !11!1!!1!!

• +1
Nice front pics bro. Why dont you just show me a guy with a proper before after pic. Only from the front and not 3/4 angle frauding.

the amount of cope is surreal

• +1
Jfl have you been on sluthate back in the days?
Lurked once while looking for neck threads 5 years ago. I was naturally neckpilled.
Not sure if it was sluthate or the original looksmax.
Show me a similar result then. And dont post retarded side profile pics jfl.

There is no guy who ascended like this.
Furthermore youre 18. You were 12 in 2014 jfl
My reply was not about results you mong.
It was your bluepill bs about not making the thread.

And my age doesn't matter. Especially when your mental age is in the single digits.