JFL, feminiѕts are freaking out because Tinder is starting to Blackpill men.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
https://web.archive.org/web/2020011...hosted-me-men-being-radicalised-tinder-data-0

A young man named Michael used Tinder over a 3 year period and cataloged all of the data on his account over that time.

Here are the results:

- He swiped yes on 4,373 women.

- Of those 4,373 women only 54 replied to him.

- Of those 54 only 11 agreed to dates.

- Of those 11 only 4 women obliged. The rest ghosted him.

That is some brutal fuсking blackpilling. Out of 4,373 women only 4 wanted anything to do with him. Thats a success rate of about 0.0914%. Absolute brutality...

Also just fuсking lol at the feminiѕt hag who wrote this article saying that Tinder data is "radicalizing" men into becoming violent incels like Ellіot Rodger. If raw statistics and facts about life are what "radicalize" people then something is really wrong with society and the way things are.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, middayshowers, IWantToMax and 13 others
It's over

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
need to be 6 PSL and above average height + roided to have consistent luck with decent looking and above girls on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
It is what it is. I'm not even mad that I got banned from tinder. I wish I had never used that shit app.

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
brutal

• +1
how can you cope with this shit?

• +1
need to be 6 PSL and above average height + roided to have consistent luck with decent looking and above girls on tinder

no you need that just to have a chance with slightly below average girls on tinder

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and StoicNihilist
Tinder, tiktok and life in general is making the blackpill spread like wild fire. Bluepilled copes don’t work for men anymore. Especially timeless ones like “just go out and talk to women” being seen as a jail worthy offence by the police (if you’re not good looking. Chad can do anything.)

These bluepillers are retarded, idk how anyone can be on their side. They deny that there’s any problem when the house is burning around them. When they finally acknowledge the problem, it’s too little, too late. Smh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 2846, middayshowers and 4 others
Tinder, tiktok and life in general is making the blackpill spread like wild fire. Bluepilled copes don’t work for men anymore. Especially timeless ones like “just go out and talk to women” being seen as a jail worthy offence by the police (if you’re not good looking. Chad can do anything.)

These bluepillers are retarded, idk how anyone can be on their side. They deny that there’s any problem when the house is burning around them. When they finally acknowledge the problem, it’s too little, too late. Smh
This is bad, I don't like people finding the blackpill

• +1

s

Attachments

• 1578852230649.png
    1578852230649.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1578852311418.png
    1578852311418.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
I don’t either but it’s a natural reaction to a problem. Acknowledgement of lookspill will only increase as time goes on and people get more desensitized to the situation. Gen Z and the next generation are already brought on the blackpill due to the emergence of tiktok and people becoming millionaires off it due to looks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 3123

• JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel
I don’t either but it’s a natural reaction to a problem. Acknowledgement of lookspill will only increase as time goes on and people get more desensitized to the situation. Gen Z and the next generation are already brought on the blackpill due to the emergence of tiktok and people becoming millionaires off it due to looks.
Holy shit, I just remembered some ethinic manlet kid PSL 3.4, in school talking about tik tok saying they are all really good looking on it. I overhead the conservation in class, he was talking to some Muslim lanklet foid. I was legit scared, even npcs are unintentionally learning some of the blackpill.

That is some brutal fuсking blackpilling. Out of 4,373 women only 4 wanted anything to do with him. Thats a success rate of about 0.0914%. Absolute brutality...

Also just fuсking lol at the feminiѕt hag who wrote this article saying that Tinder data is "radicalizing" men into becomeing violent incels like Ellіot Rodger. If raw statistics and facts about life are what "radicalize" people then something is really wrong with society and the way things are.
Image result for user 2659 site:looksmax.me

It really doesn't make sense to me how anyone can deny the Blackpill at this point. It's pretty much like denying that the Earth is spherical or that the Earth rotates around the sun.

The Blackpill is based on facts. It is based on numbers. It is based on science. It cannot be refuted, only denied.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2597
Image result for user 2659 site:looksmax.me

Last edited:
First facebook, then whatsapp, then instagram, now tiktok and in a few months the blackpill being available to everyone. I can't stop losing.

What’s his psl tho

We live in a world where reality always wins at the end of the day.

There are two ways of looking at things: what we think and how we feel, and what actually happens in reality.

The former rarely if ever changes the latter, but the latter will always change the former.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
tbh jfl

Attachments

• 1578853249149.png
    1578853249149.png
    740 bytes · Views: 0
pretty damn low judging by those pathetic numbers

regardless it’s over for like 60% of men
This is Tinder we're talking about. You hardly have to be ugly to be rejected on Tinder. You just need to fall into the bottom 75% of men.

Just watch this: hundreds of swipes by a Thai noodle whore. Only a handful of white giga chads were selected, hundreds of other men (especially Asian) weren't even given a second glance.