• Yes , but just the white foid with that type of body

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but just the gook foid with that type of body

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
So I decided to leave my basement this night instead of rotting on looksmax , and tbh it went decent . I have not been in this environment by the way in severeal years after my deep depression with the blackpill

So in terms of the night I went to this college bar. The thing that stood out was most of the people were all 5ft 11-6ft 1 range. Most were white, and the ethnics including hispanics were also above average in height and appearance. The blacks were avg looking but a few had solid frames.

In terms fo my approaches and what I saw, generally despite what the forum thinks, women are not going to harshly reject men. Most men by far avoid approaching, and for the most part people are just drinking with their groups they came up with. Maybe about 10-15% of the men are chatting up random bitches and usually its with another man.

I was the only person who was in the bar Solo.

I approached several foids the entire night , and I surprisingly got approached as well .

First foid was a fatty and she literally stood next to me and smiled and said Hi . And I carried a brief convo as she was not my type. Then their was chad next to me that complimented my suit . He then offered me a shot which I took

As I have not drank in a while and had drank already a full bottle of beer, the Gin shot I took 1/3 of it and immediately puked. Luckily my suit didn't have any vomit. It was pretty surprising tbh as normally I vomit only after multiple shots. But this time it was immediate.

Some idiot MTB was yelling at me that I got vomit everywhere. I then told her that shit happens and she needs to calm the fuck down and not be a rude cunt. Then some white knight said " oh you cant' say that man, you gotta apologize". I then said " I won't apologize for shit, shit happens". Then some bouncer came and told me to clean the puke and I grabbed some towels he gave to me and cleaned it up . It was not too much.

The chad next to me who got me a shot then high fives me and said my man . He then introduced me to his social circle with some stacy girl that he was gonna take on some date. She ended up introducing herself to me.

The Chad said that It was great I stood up for myself and he said that I seemed like a solid guy.

Then I talked with him and his friends and then I grabbed some water to make me feel better . After drinking a few glasses of water I saw these group of MTB and 1 HTB. I looked at them for 10-15 minutes and then approached the HTB who was about to leave and then I asked " how is your night going " . Foid said " the night is going great, how about you". And then I said " its going great". And then the foid said " nice to hear, so what brings you here". And I said " just a night out " . Roastie then asked if went out alone or myself and I said alone.

Then once I sensed that she was about to leave I asked for her snapchat, and she said " I'm good " .

So it was soft rejection and unlike what you think you won't get BTFO. It can happen though but its not the norm

So then her Lower MTB /High LTB white and LTB Gook friend came back. The LTB was some a little chubby gook foid, and then the Low MTB Foid was some slightly chunky White foid.

Some random dude then pulls up and compliments me on my suit . I ask him how his night is going and he says its going good. He then talks about how he is a great " hype man" and I said " proove it " and then he tells this MTB White foid sitting next to me that I look really good and know how to have a good convo . The foid then puts her hand out and introduces her name. JFL . I then don't want to engage as she is kinda chubby so reluctantly shake her hand. Then the foid is like " I am disappointed " she says in some playful way. I am like why , and she says " you were looking at me for so long and didn't come talk to me " . The foid then laughs and I don't laugh back. The foid then drills me with all these questions about
1) what brigs me here
2) how my night is going
3) what my major is
4) Asks if I smoke and then when I said yes offers to smoke outside with me
After showing no interest in the convo I then walk away to end the convo.Shortly after the foid leaves and starts dancing at the floor by herself

After leaving the convo I come back to the same table I was at earlier , in an effort to again practice my convo skills I engage with this gook foid from the same group that is now in the same table alone.
Similar to the Chubby white foid the same things happen . The gook was like how come I didn't talk to her earlier. She also asked me to sit next to her. She also asked if I did nicotine and I said yea and she said I could hit the jul with her outside. She then also brought up that she was not doing much after tonight and was looking to have a fun night.
So again I feel like in both cases these women put in a huge amount of effort in the convo tbh.

Both cases these women were not approached in general by men and they seemed highly interested.

Then I talked to 2 French foids that were HTB. The foids reacted fairly positively when I approached them. They had been opened previously by the same chad I met up with earlier. The chad then left when I came in the set . The 2 French foids still were interested in the convo despite him talking to the foids previously. After some 10-15 minutes talking to both foids I then asked one of the French foids snapchat and the foid said " sorry, later " .

As for the other foid who approached me this was a interesting situation. I was standing near the bathroom stall and then some foid said hi to me. I then had a convo and then cause I had drank I had to take a piss. Then some Arab guy with hazel eyes is talking to that same roastie and he says " oh Kendle great to see you again " and then I am pissed cause I raezlied this opportunity is gone. I want to butt in the convo but realize that if I would have not pissed maybe the convo would have led somewhere.

While I was out, the 2 men attracting the most attention from foids was some 6ft 6 HTN White dude, and a 6ft 2 MTN face but very jacked ( but not lean ) white dude . The 6ft 6 HTN White dude who was average frame had a slightly chubby MTB approach him and then her friend was interested as well , some HTB and then they had a great interaction.

This other low inhibition black guy talked to this cute persona foid, white MTB, and some cute hispanic chick. It seemed a good convo I observed him getting the snapchat .

The 2 other blacks in the bar however didn't approach any roasties ( as was the case for majority of men. ) .

The ages of the women were likely 20-22.

98013672-portrait-of-over-size-plus-size-chubby-confident-cute-positive-lovely-young-woman-wearing-white.jpg

EyNEzIKXEAMBrCJ.jpg

These pictures show what their bodies looked like. Unlike Tinder now days where MTB and LTB will flake, in real life you guys don't realize how EASY a LTB and even a MTB will let you pound them. I believe that if I carried the conversation its likely I could have smashed , maybe not the same night but its rare that women have put that much effort into a convo tbh.

I know that most of you guys are like me and have standards which is important, but I know some of you guys are desperate and I am just letting you know that even if your HTN these women will make things quite easy for you. So if Tinder is getting flakes even with fattys then this is how you get laid easily. But again this is if your like super desperate. I personally would never fuck a fatty. They are just gross

TL-DR - Went out, got approached once by a fatty, Then 1 HTB but got brutally cucked by a Arab with hazel eyes( the foid was a very tan white brunette foid btw ).
Then some LTB and MTB were bitching at me for taking a long time to talk to them and were being very very easy in terms fo the convo ( they kept asking me questions and stared at me and smiled ). They also were telling me to get closer and sit next to them lol. Now how come I didn't pursue either of them. iIts simple.

Also this forum appropriately understands the height pill. Face doesn't matter that much after 6ft 2. And you can even be some MTN with a long mid face like the White dude had and cause of really god frame he got some Upper tier MTB like the White HTN giga tall guy. But in both cases I wouldn't have fucked those foids ( I guess I have high standards).

I have a Zero Tolerance policy for any obesity in women no matter how small. A little stomach and its over. I lose all attraction

@
@JBcollector @
blackckatt
@blackckatt

@lasacrko​

@
finnarope
@finnarope​

@
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Ai Impact
@Ai Impact @
JawMogger
@JawMogger @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
Piratecel
@Piratecel @
Skywalker
@Skywalker@. @SwoleChad69 @
defezman
@defezman @
Mako
@Mako @R@risque_dew @
rand anon
@rand anon @
Hottaco34
@Hottaco34 @
rocoveron007
@rocoveron007 @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
the BULL
@the BULL @
The Bleach Pill
@The Bleach Pill @
Agendum
@Agendum @N@Nigga69 @
Aryan God
@Aryan God @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
Manchild
@Manchild @
SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist @John Doe @Alton @EasyMan875 @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @quemirasmanv2 @Crestfallen95 @flippasav @FailedNormieManlet @NuclearBrainReturns @HimmyButler @TRUE_CEL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: comingtothisJFL, Xangsane, russwestbrook and 7 others
Sounds boring I just hit them with my crowbar and eat them out while their corpse rots

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24586 and AscensionMan98
Die normie die
U go to night out you scum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, N1666 and AscensionMan98
im only attracted to like 2 girls lol

Cool story would get my head crushed by them

Die normie die
U go to night out you scum
Normally I don't. Just tired of rotting tbh. Most normies don't go out also. They just are incels in denial. These moronic men think that they are gong to land some women some day its ridiculous. I got friends who look like MTN at best and they think they are just magically going to get some wife cause their parents said so .

That is why nothing has happened in terms fo some incel revolution, because these men think their is a chance for them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30234
Did not have to think twice before concluding that I would have sex with both of them, even at the same time. Fat women are not ideal to marry and impregnate, but they can be quite useful in sex. Plus, the women in those pictures are not very fat, just chubby.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
So I decided to leave my basement this night instead of rotting on looksmax , and tbh it went decent . I have not been in this environment by the way in severeal years after my deep depression with the blackpill

So in terms of the night I went to this college bar. The thing that stood out was most of the people were all 5ft 11-6ft 1 range. Most were white, and the ethnics including hispanics were also above average in height and appearance. The blacks were avg looking but a few had solid frames.

In terms fo my approaches and what I saw, generally despite what the forum thinks, women are not going to harshly reject men. Most men by far avoid approaching, and for the most part people are just drinking with their groups they came up with. Maybe about 10-15% of the men are chatting up random bitches and usually its with another man.

I approached several foids the entire night , and I surprisingly got approached as well .

First foid was a fatty and she literally stood next to me and smiled and said Hi . And I carried a brief convo as she was not my type. Then their was chad next to me that complimented my suit . He then offered me a shot which I took

As I have not drank in a while and had drank already a full bottle of beer, the Gin shot I took 1/3 of it and immediately puked. Luckily my suit didn't have any vomit. It was pretty surprising tbh as normally I vomit only after multiple shots. But this time it was immediate.

Some idiot MTB was yelling at me that I got vomit everywhere. I then told her that shit happens and she needs to calm the fuck down and not be a rude cunt. Then some white knight said " oh you cant' say that man, you gotta apologize". I then said " I won't apologize for shit, shit happens". Then some bouncer came and told me to clean the puke and I grabbed some towels he gave to me and cleaned it up . It was not too much.

The chad next to me who got me a shot then high fives me and said my man . He then introduced me to his social circle with some stacy girl that he was gonna take on some date. She ended up introducing herself to me.

The Chad said that It was great I stood up for myself and he said that I seemed like a solid guy.

Then I talked with him and his friends and then I grabbed some water to make me feel better . After drinking a few glasses of water I saw these group of MTB and 1 HTB. I looked at them for 10-15 minutes and then approached the HTB who was about to leave and then I asked " how is your night going " . Foid said " the night is going great, how about you". And then I said " its going great". And then the foid said " nice to hear, so what brings you here". And I said " just a night out " . Roastie then asked if went out alone or myself and I said alone.

Then once I sensed that she was about to leave I asked for her snapchat, and she said " I'm good " .

So it was soft rejection and unlike what you think you won't get BTFO. It can happen though but its not the norm

So then her Lower MTB /High LTB white and LTB Gook friend came back. The LTB was some a little chubby gook foid, and then the Low MTB Foid was some slightly chunky White foid.

Some random dude then pulls up and compliments me on my suit . I ask him how his night is going and he says its going good. He then talks about how he is a great " hype man" and I said " proove it " and then he tells this MTB White foid sitting next to me that I look really good and know how to have a good convo . The foid then puts her hand out and introduces her name. JFL . I then don't want to engage as she is kinda chubby so reluctantly shake her hand. Then the foid is like " I am disappointed " she says in some playful way. I am like why , and she says " you were looking at me for so long and didn't come talk to me " . The foid then laughs and I don't laugh back. The foid then drills me with all these questions about
1) what brigs me here
2) how my night is going
3) what my major is
After showing no interest in the convo I then walk away to end the convo.Shortly after the foid leaves and starts dancing at the floor by herself

After leaving the convo I come back to the same table I was at earlier , in an effort to again practice my convo skills I engage with this gook foid from the same group that is now in the same table alone.
Similar to the Chubby white foid the same things happen . The gook was like how come I didn't talk to her earlier. She also asked me to sit next to her. She also asked if I did nicotine and I said yea and she said I could hit the jul with her outside. She then also brought up that she was not doing much after tonight and was looking to have a fun night.
So again I feel like in both cases these women put in a huge amount of effort in the convo tbh.

Both cases these women were not approached in general by men and they seemed highly interested.

Then I talked to 2 French foids that were HTB. The foids reacted fairly positively when I approached them. They had been opened previously by the same chad I met up with earlier. The chad then left when I came in the set . The 2 French foids still were interested in the convo despite him talking to the foids previously. After some 10-15 minutes talking to both foids I then asked one of the French foids snapchat and the foid said " sorry, later " .

As for the other foid who approached me this was a interesting situation. I was standing near the bathroom stall and then some foid said hi to me. I then had a convo and then cause I had drank I had to take a piss. Then some Arab guy with hazel eyes is talking to that same roastie and he says " oh Kendle great to see you again " and then I am pissed cause I raezlied this opportunity is gone. I want to butt in the convo but realize that if I would have not pissed maybe the convo would have led somewhere.

While I was out, the 2 men attracting the most attention from foids was some 6ft 6 HTN White dude, and a 6ft 2 MTN face but very jacked ( but not lean ) white dude . The 6ft 6 HTN White dude who was average frame had a slightly chubby MTB approach him and then her friend was interested as well , some HTB and then they had a great interaction.

This other low inhibition black guy talked to this cute persona foid, white MTB, and some cute hispanic chick. It seemed a good convo I observed him getting the snapchat .

The 2 other blacks in the bar however didn't approach any roasties ( as was the case for majority of men. ) .

98013672-portrait-of-over-size-plus-size-chubby-confident-cute-positive-lovely-young-woman-wearing-white.jpg

EyNEzIKXEAMBrCJ.jpg

These pictures show what their bodies looked like. Unlike Tinder now days where MTB and LTB will flake, in real life you guys don't realize how EASY a LTB and even a MTB will let you pound them. I believe that if I carried the conversation its likely I could have smashed , maybe not the same night but its rare that women have put that much effort into a convo tbh.

I know that most of you guys are like me and have standards which is important, but I know some of you guys are desperate and I am just letting you know that even if your HTN these women will make things quite easy for you. So if Tinder is getting flakes even with fattys then this is how you get laid easily. But again this is if your like super desperate. I personally would never fuck a fatty. They are just gross

TL-DR - Went out, got approached once by a fatty, Then 1 HTB but got brutally cucked by a Arab with hazel eyes( the foid was a very tan white brunette foid btw ).
Then some LTB and MTB were bitching at me for taking a long time to talk to them and were being very very easy in terms fo the convo ( they kept asking me questions and stared at me and smiled ). They also were telling me to get closer and sit next to them lol. Now how come I didn't pursue either of them. iIts simple.

Also this forum appropriately understands the height pill. Face doesn't matter that much after 6ft 2. And you can even be some MTN with a long mid face like the White dude had and cause of really god frame he got some Upper tier MTB like the White HTN giga tall guy. But in both cases I wouldn't have fucked those foids ( I guess I have high standards).

I have a Zero Tolerance policy for any obesity in women no matter how small. A little stomach and its over. I lose all attraction

@
@JBcollector @
blackckatt
@blackckatt

@lasacrko​

@
finnarope
@finnarope​

@
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Ai Impact
@Ai Impact @
JawMogger
@JawMogger @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
Piratecel
@Piratecel @
Skywalker
defezman
@defezman @
Mako
@Mako @R@risque_dew @
rand anon
@rand anon @
Hottaco34
@Hottaco34 @
rocoveron007
@rocoveron007 @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
the BULL
@the BULL @
The Bleach Pill
@The Bleach Pill @
Agendum
@Agendum @N@Nigga69 @
Aryan God
@Aryan God @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
Manchild
@Manchild @
SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist @John Doe @Alton @EasyMan875 @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @quemirasmanv2 @Crestfallen95 @flippasav @FailedNormieManlet @NuclearBrainReturns @HimmyButler @TRUE_CEL
Every. Last. Word.

1) what brigs me here
2) how my night is going
3) what my major is

EyNEzIKXEAMBrCJ.jpg

@
@JBcollector @
blackckatt
@blackckatt

@lasacrko​

@
finnarope
@finnarope​

@
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Ai Impact
@Ai Impact @
JawMogger
@JawMogger @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
Piratecel
@Piratecel @
Skywalker
defezman
@defezman @
Mako
@Mako @R@risque_dew @
rand anon
@rand anon @
Hottaco34
@Hottaco34 @
rocoveron007
@rocoveron007 @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
the BULL
@the BULL @
The Bleach Pill
@The Bleach Pill @
Agendum
@Agendum @N@Nigga69 @
Aryan God
@Aryan God @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
Manchild
@Manchild @
SecularIslamist

Height is cope if brown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

1) what brigs me here
2) how my night is going
3) what my major is

EyNEzIKXEAMBrCJ.jpg

@
@JBcollector @
blackckatt
@blackckatt

@lasacrko​

@
finnarope
@finnarope​

@
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Ai Impact
@Ai Impact @
JawMogger
@JawMogger @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
Piratecel
@Piratecel @
Skywalker
defezman
@defezman @
Mako
@Mako @R@risque_dew @
rand anon
@rand anon @
Hottaco34
@Hottaco34 @
rocoveron007
@rocoveron007 @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
the BULL
@the BULL @
The Bleach Pill
@The Bleach Pill @
Agendum
@Agendum @N@Nigga69 @
Aryan God
@Aryan God @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
Manchild
@Manchild @
SecularIslamist

How many foids went home with doneone

Height is cope if brown
This tall brown dude who was 6ft 1 made out with this White MTB. Face wise probably 6/10. Was caramel tone. The place itself was majority white which was interesting as the gym I go to is majority hispanic and ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Did not have to think twice before concluding that I would have sex with both of them, even at the same time. Fat women are not ideal to marry and impregnate, but they can be quite useful in sex. Plus, the women in those pictures are not very fat, just chubby.
I get a vomit tier sensation thinking about fucking a fattie tbh. But some men don't care.

1) what brigs me here
2) how my night is going
3) what my major is

EyNEzIKXEAMBrCJ.jpg

@
@JBcollector @
blackckatt
@blackckatt

@lasacrko​

@
finnarope
@finnarope​

@
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Ai Impact
@Ai Impact @
JawMogger
@JawMogger @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
Piratecel
@Piratecel @
Skywalker
defezman
@defezman @
Mako
@Mako @R@risque_dew @
rand anon
@rand anon @
Hottaco34
@Hottaco34 @
rocoveron007
@rocoveron007 @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
the BULL
@the BULL @
The Bleach Pill
@The Bleach Pill @
Agendum
@Agendum @N@Nigga69 @
Aryan God
@Aryan God @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
Manchild
@Manchild @
SecularIslamist
How would I do there?

How many foids went home with doneone
Tbh just 2 in terms of meeting a new guy in the bar and their was probably 100-150 over the course of a few hours. This was a college bar btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I then asked one of the French foids snapchat and the foid said " sorry, later " .
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then some Arab guy with hazel eyes is talking to that same roastie and he says " oh Kendle great to see you again " and then I am pissed cause I raezlied this opportunity is gone. I want to butt in the convo but realize that if I would have not pissed maybe the convo would have led somewhere
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would sleep with both of those women. Both those bodies are sexy, and my preference in a woman. Low T if you wouldn’t sleep with them.

(Btw I’m a 6ft 2 hairmaxxed, gymaxxed Chadlite/Chad, so it’s not even low standards. For me just preference).

I would sleep with both of those women. Both those bodies are sexy, and my preference in a woman. Low T if you wouldn’t sleep with them.

(Btw I’m a 6ft 2 hairmaxxed, gymaxxed Chadlite/Chad, so it’s not even low standards. For me just preference).
I just have to feel good mentally the next day

I just have to feel good mentally the next day
I get you. I’d love to have a LTR with a short-ish (like 5ft 4) chubby MTB-HTB but I’m really worried about what my family would think of me for that.

1) what brigs me here
2) how my night is going
3) what my major is

EyNEzIKXEAMBrCJ.jpg

@
@JBcollector @
blackckatt
@blackckatt

@lasacrko​

@
finnarope
@finnarope​

@
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Ai Impact
@Ai Impact @
JawMogger
@JawMogger @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
Piratecel
@Piratecel @
Skywalker
defezman
@defezman @
Mako
@Mako @R@risque_dew @
rand anon
@rand anon @
Hottaco34
@Hottaco34 @
rocoveron007
@rocoveron007 @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
the BULL
@the BULL @
The Bleach Pill
@The Bleach Pill @
Agendum
@Agendum @N@Nigga69 @
Aryan God
@Aryan God @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
Manchild
@Manchild @
SecularIslamist
The only reason I Idar in my room is because i have no money to go to bars and shit. Otherwise, I would go out by myself on acid/drunk and just wait to see if anyone approaches me at the bar.

The only reason I Idar in my room is because i have no money to go to bars and shit. Otherwise, I would go out by myself on acid/drunk and just wait to see if anyone approaches me at the bar.
I went out 100% sober didn't spend anything by on drinks and cause I'm in cuckmerica some bars and clubs have a " cover charge " of entry fee, usually 20-30$.

I almost always avoid any place charging that . So in the end nights out are dirt cheap but you can always drink in your place prior or get a bottle prior to avoid paying over priced drinks .

• +1
Reactions: oldcelcel1983
I went out 100% sober didn't spend anything by on drinks and cause I'm in cuckmerica some bars and clubs have a " cover charge " of entry fee, usually 20-30$.

I almost always avoid any place charging that . So in the end nights out are dirt cheap but you can always drink in your place prior or get a bottle prior to avoid paying over priced drinks .
You still have to buy something when you go there, or it just looks cringe and desperate for some single male to be there with no friends or girl.