JFL gym chad turns a bunch of reddit normies into feral animals

There's no theapricity thread on him so I'll just have to wing it. His surname implies slavic so I guess he just comes from the same dark eyed swarthy slav stock Chico does.
why don't I qualify as a robust prettyboy?
most people say I'm either that or "pretty maesthetic"

I always used to consider myself a robust prettyboy.... why don't I qualify exactly?

you have good facial harmony and coloring but your bones aren’t robust and big enough for that

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Xangsane
you have good facial harmony and coloring but your bones aren’t robust and big enough for that
some say I look "pretty and maesthetic" but not exactly a robust prettyboy.

This is why I want to be good looking more than any other reason. Good looking girls are a dime a dozen and their effects on a social dynamic are predictable. But put an Antinous in a room and he presents a 404 glitch in the social order. Everyone's internal code just breaks down. He is a black hole that swallows up all light.
You garner some respect as an average man but little to no sexual desirability.

You garner sexual desirability as a woman but little to no respect regardless if you're LTB or attractive.

A good looking man completely fucks over the social order and bends it to his knees. Garnering both respect and desirability.

Also caging at the sudden avi change but Kyle is pretty mogger ngl.

The jealousy in that thread is fucking gold, I thought looks didn't matter? Lmao.

Don't ever listen to normies and their fucking virtue signalling brahs, keep lookxmaxxing.

ssJcLrW.png

• +1
Reactions: twilight, ROTTING, VenatorLuparius and 6 others
You garner some respect as an average man but little to no sexual desirability.

You garner sexual desirability as a woman but little to no respect regardless if you're LTB or attractive.

A good looking man completely fucks over the social order and bends it to his knees. Garnering both respect and desirability.

Also caging at the sudden avi change but Kyle is pretty mogger ngl.
I am obsessed with wide ipd

People like to paint roiders as dumb meatheads but I think I'm too low IQ to properly follow a cycle without royally screwing myself over. Wasn't there a thread on this forum that had data showing that most people who roid were wealthy and educated?
Testosterone has a correlation with money making abilities and money making drive so there is some logic behind this

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
This is why I want to be good looking more than any other reason. Good looking girls are a dime a dozen and their effects on a social dynamic are predictable. But put an Antinous in a room and he presents a 404 glitch in the social order. Everyone's internal code just breaks down. He is a black hole that swallows up all light.
Street fighter is a good example

If this is 10/10 face, then I’m a happy 9.5
JFL at people being so mad, he’s just a softmaxed HTN

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
If this is 10/10 face, then I’m a happy 9.5
JFL at people being so mad, he’s just a softmaxed HTN
I take it back, he’s a full blown mogger

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Kasanova, metagross and 2 others
normies can't conceptualize the autistic or schizo mind when analyzing features and physiognomy, they think we're looking at men sexually when our minds are actually rather scientific when looking at what is optimally attractive on an objective basis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, VenatorLuparius, SteveRogers and 1 other person
I decided to give r/nattyorjuice a browse just to see what the general consensus was on what was to be suspected of juicing and what wasn't by the tards over at reddit until I stumbled upon a thread that was pure cagefuel. Feel free to argue if Kaden is actually chadlite or chad but one thing's for certain he made a crowd of reddit normies absolutely seethe and cope to high heavens.

First you have a bunch of guys who just want to dismiss him as potential competition. They dismiss him as a myriad of things just to cope with the delusion that he's not something these normies are going to have to deal with.

"he's gay! that's just a gay guy! I'm not that!"

View attachment 2377696
"he looks like a cunt! I'm not a cunt! I'm a good better boy!"
View attachment 2377706
"that's just a girl, not a REAL man like I!"
View attachment 2377711
"I'll just remove the competition myself!"
View attachment 2377721

View attachment 2377723

REDDIT PROVES THAT A NORMIE 7/10 MEANS NOTHING, 7/10 MEANS BLOATED AND UGLY. SUB 7 IS LTN, THIS IS WHY NORMIES WILL FADE TO DUST THE MOMENT YOU CALL THEM ANYTHING BELOW A 6.
View attachment 2377714

In conclusion:
View attachment 2377704
laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF

You can call water but it's always fun to see the BP unfold itself in the wild.

Report all these vermen

I decided to give r/nattyorjuice a browse just to see what the general consensus was on what was to be suspected of juicing and what wasn't by the tards over at reddit until I stumbled upon a thread that was pure cagefuel. Feel free to argue if Kaden is actually chadlite or chad but one thing's for certain he made a crowd of reddit normies absolutely seethe and cope to high heavens.

First you have a bunch of guys who just want to dismiss him as potential competition. They dismiss him as a myriad of things just to cope with the delusion that he's not something these normies are going to have to deal with.

View attachment 2377696
View attachment 2377706
View attachment 2377711
View attachment 2377721

View attachment 2377723

REDDIT PROVES THAT A NORMIE 7/10 MEANS NOTHING, 7/10 MEANS BLOATED AND UGLY. SUB 7 IS LTN, THIS IS WHY NORMIES WILL FADE TO DUST THE MOMENT YOU CALL THEM ANYTHING BELOW A 6.
View attachment 2377714

In conclusion:
View attachment 2377704
laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF

They should be angry at their parents.
The cause of all their suffering.

The jealousy in that thread is fucking gold, I thought looks didn't matter? Lmao.

Don't ever listen to normies and their fucking virtue signalling brahs, keep lookxmaxxing.

ssJcLrW.png
I remember you. You failed to ascend even tho spending SO much money on bimax etc

ssJcLrW.png
Have you seen how they belittle and reduce super attractive people and Buffy up people who are attractive

Most men are surrounded by ugly fuckers all their life. So this reaction is very natural to an abnormal man who spawns maybe once every 10,000 births.

Imagine living in some inbred village in Poland or the UK and a guy with this face, physique and 6'4 height moves in.

He's going to obliterate the casual sex opportunities for everyone else and monopolize all the dating app matches.

The men will absolutely assault him physically or kill him if given the chance.

The good thing about apps is that no man can cockblock you or kill you there, like they could before 2012 in bars or clubs. They can only join far right movements and threaten women not to have casual sex with chads.
Does looks really matter for men? Then why are most girls dating some bloated normie

Does looks really matter for men? Then why are most girls dating some bloated normie
Most normies have to socialcircle-max for that and they're often at high risk of either getting cucked or their bedrooms dying off beyond the honeymoon phase. A lot of people settle. Don't confuse settling for genuine attraction because it's far from it.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Johanjohan
Someone needs to just blackpill nuke these vegetables into suicide, make a virus bot that fills their posts w Michael yerger and Thom strijd clones get it over with

View attachment 2377696
View attachment 2377706
View attachment 2377711
View attachment 2377721

View attachment 2377723

View attachment 2377714

In conclusion:
View attachment 2377704
laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF

how do ppl think he's saucing
literally achievable natty within a year

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan

View attachment 2377696
View attachment 2377706
View attachment 2377711
View attachment 2377721

View attachment 2377723

View attachment 2377714

In conclusion:
View attachment 2377704
laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF

When a foid refers to you as a 7/10, it’s a signal that it’s over

Lol if other guys think you’re a fag that means your GL

girls too in some cases
Normie men and unattractive women will spread gay rumors about gl guys. Haters gonna hate

Normie men and unattractive women will spread gay rumors about gl guys. Haters gonna hate
Tales from mumbai

No one would say Tyler maher is gay

When a foid refers to you as a 7/10, it’s a signal that it’s over
Normies rate GL people 11/10 because anything below 8/10 is just white noise for various levels of ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Normies rate GL people 11/10 because anything below 8/10 is just white noise for various levels of ugly.
A true 6-7 psl is getting called 10/10 by foids regularly

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

View attachment 2377696
View attachment 2377706
View attachment 2377711
View attachment 2377721

View attachment 2377723

View attachment 2377714

In conclusion:
View attachment 2377704
laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF

holy shit people actually rage when they see a good looking guy? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and WanderingBurro
He mogs all around lmao what's wrong with these guys

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and WanderingBurro
A true 6-7 psl is getting called 10/10 by foids regularly
Not consistently, that's impossible but you'll get them occasionally if you're an actual chad

Same reason why TikTok receives so much hate
Filled with some absolute Moggers there who would make girls desperate simping sluts by their mere presence of 5-10 seconds

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Gandy
The average person loves to take down people a few notches rather than look at themselves for self improvement...

I always cage at guys who think restricting women is the answer when all it's going to end up in is hostility, zero genuine attraction, and at worst millions of dead bedrooms and cucking like India and their failed arranged marriage system.
women are too stupid to help themselves. there is zero reason to let them make their own decisions 🥰

Girls are not dating bloated normies. They are dating their looksmatch.

• JFL
Every time these normies get mad and jealous. This is not the only time. It happened with Justin Bieber and One Direction aswell, and currently happens to TikTok pretty boys "Damn, he must be gay!".

Sometimes they try to do it sarcastically in a humorous way "You go girl!", but deep down you know they're just salty that the guy is attractive.

• +1
"He's definitely never worked a hard day in his life" is Step 2 to this sequel first it is calling him gay because of how he has soft features & diwnt go to the gym.

• +1
You could look like that natty but he is probably juiced or cycles

• JFL
Not consistently, that's impossible but you'll get them occasionally if you're an actual chad
An actual chad is always the best looking man in his workplace or any social event and can only be seen as the cream of the crop 10/10

Reddit is litrally one of the most cursed place on the whole internet. A bunch of soy rejects trying to cope in their artificially safe environment.

• +1
Same reason why TikTok receives so much hate
Filled with some absolute Moggers there who would make girls desperate simping sluts by their mere presence of 5-10 seconds

That is one of the few legitimate chads posted here from tiktok. Many don't make the cut.

If he is also over 6'2, it's completely over for other guys in his college.

See the comments. Only type of guy who instantly gets hundreds of thirsty simp women in their 16-24s lusting after him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, WanderingBurro, ROTTING and 1 other person
That is one of the few legitimate chads posted here from tiktok. Many don't make the cut.

Yes
I posted him as soon as I saw cuz I never see guys of this level on ShitTok it's always hair frauding Mtns, Htns

This is Legit clean cut Chad. Would absolutely annihilate women of all age groups in any part of world

Last edited:

My gf rated him a 9, but said he needed more flavour and that he was for the white cheerleader girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton