JFL i am getting so many IOIs in college atp

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
This girl tried to talk to me in class today, cute latina girl, she taught me math and shit and was like “i hope we can talk to each other more often” and i was trynna act sigma and didnt ask for her insta, i will ask on monday tho if some son of a bitch doesnt take the seat next to her

funniest part is i looked utterly shit today, i didnt shave, had an ugly stubble, was wearing glasses and not my contacts and my hair was fucking messy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, ominion, nathan and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, african_subhuman, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Clqs, DarkAscender and 4 others
sigma pill

Mirin hard bhai. Send me selfie to see what you looked like today. :ogre:

Tales from Islamabad quite literally

Talesfromtheafghanfrontier

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd, PickleTheSlayer and Debetro
Mirin hard bhai. Send me selfie to see what you looked like today. :ogre:
Opinions on op being a KHHV incel is he turbo fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and PickleTheSlayer
This girl tried to talk to me in class today, cute latina girl, she taught me math and shit and was like “i hope we can talk to each other more often” and i was trynna act sigma and didnt ask for her insta, i will ask on monday tho if some son of a bitch doesnt take the seat next to her

funniest part is i looked utterly shit today, i didnt shave, had an ugly stubble, was wearing glasses and not my contacts and my hair was fucking messy
IMG 4973
The cute latina foid:

• JFL
Reactions: aerty, NateJacobs, Moggkrates and 6 others
Is 23 too late to collegemaxx to revive my social life?

Brags brags brags BRAGS all I see on this forum
You’ve ruined this incel’s safe haven
Are u proud of yourself:feelswah:
IMG 3097

IMG 3018

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Alt Number 3, brucewayne78 and 3 others
I go out squinting cheeksucking, jutting, clenching with pin-straight posture and lifts yet get 0 iois

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, framemoggerr and ayusshhhh

If your good looking and have a bad day you’ll still be somewhat attractive at the end of the day most people don’t even notice and also bro if she’s asking to talk more often get the fucking snap or something there’s always time to play mysterious

I go out squinting cheeksucking, jutting, clenching with pin-straight posture and lifts yet get 0 iois

They can tell. Foids have x ray vision now.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and GlamourPursuer
  • So Sad
Reactions: T50 Demon
If your good looking and have a bad day you’ll still be somewhat attractive at the end of the day most people don’t even notice and also bro if she’s asking to talk more often get the fucking snap or something there’s always time to play mysterious
When class ended, she was like “whats your name” and i said my name then i asked “whats your name”
And she replied and then she said “talk to you on monday”, j was waitjng for her to ask my insta or snap so i didnt look despo

i personally feel like yeah, we have a 24 yo guy in our class and everyone treats him like an uncle
Does he act more mature than you guys or does he act just like the younger dudes

Does he act more mature than you guys or does he act just like the younger dudes
He acts mature, he is cool tbh just a manlet with discord mod beard

Is 23 too late to collegemaxx to revive my social life?
@ascendedd is speaking from an American POV. In the Netherlands, it’s not the same. I had a 30 year classmate back when I was a 19 year old freshman in college. No one treated him differently because of his age. The only time someone mentioned my age as a jab/insult was at a junior college and the dude was like 17, but he was the only guy. We were cool though. No one else said anything about my age and I was 26 back then.

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico
dnr dalit

Attachments

• Leonardo_Phoenix_In_a_dimly_lit_cramped_room_within_a_Mumbai_m_3.jpg
    Leonardo_Phoenix_In_a_dimly_lit_cramped_room_within_a_Mumbai_m_3.jpg
    873.7 KB · Views: 0