jfl @ being that pathetic
if only you were sean o pry

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Surprised you’re a virgin
How old are you ?

• JFL
proof that if you are a retard you will never slay.this faggot is out here looking on point and with a shredded physique and yet he is over here moaning about some subhuman bitch who is jokingly telling him she will unmatch him.beyond over tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9072 and malignant
So what happened with the rest of this conversation? I would be interested to see. I feel like you should just ask her again to meet and if she avoids it or says no then just stop talking to her, you would be wasting your time. Then you can move on to the next bitch, sounds like you have a quite a few that you matched with
basically i said i never seen the show then she asked what i watched
i told her
one of the shows was the office and she said she liked it
i was so offended i didnt even respond, im not bringing up the topic of the meet up twice when i mog her, i shouldnt have to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and IndianJock
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
proof that if you are a retard you will never slay.this faggot is out here looking on point and with a shredded physique and yet he is over here moaning about some subhuman bitch who is jokingly telling him she will unmatch him.beyond over tbh
keep coping bro, you underestimate the standards of 2020
you wouldnt be slaying shit in my body motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
i have 1 slay that doesnt really count tbh
im fucking 20
Yea that’s really bad for your age unless it was a ltr

go to beach and pick up girls who give you iois
I’m ripped and I’ve done that , it can work for you too

• So Sad
keep coping bro, you underestimate the standards of 2020
you wouldnt be slaying shit in my body motherfucker
yeah you are right you look like utter shit and this bitch is definetly worth being offended over.lets rope together do it first then imma follow you after

• JFL
yeah you are right you look like utter shit and this bitch is definetly worth being offended over.lets rope together do it first then imma follow you after
jfl @ u trying to get a chance to reincarnate into my body u utter subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Yea that’s really bad for your age unless it was a ltr

go to beach and pick up girls who give you iois
I’m ripped and I’ve done that , it can work for you too
i cant do that bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
jfl @ u trying to get a chance to reincarnate into my body u utter subhuman
fuck off and keep crying for the psl 4 foid.over for you faggot

• JFL
i cant do that bro
Take phenibut or drink alcohol
Believe me you’d get insane iois if you’re at the beach or take of your shirt at a party or a club

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Deleted member 6403
don't fuck her, your gonna validate her and make her think she's "chad only"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 7580 and malignant
i got 99+ in 2 days and 4 psl girls are treating me like this
it doesnt mean shit dedsrs keep coping
Yep i can confirm this
SmartSelect 20200908 053119 Tinder

If i text any of those bitchz they are all playing shit with me and it pisses me tf off LIKE BITCH i just wanna FUCK i dont have time fr ur yee yee ay assshitty convos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, IndianJock and malignant
Yep i can confirm this
View attachment 652006
If i text any of those bitchz they are all playing shit with me and it pisses me tf off LIKE BITCH i just wanna FUCK i dont have time fr ur yee yee ay assshitty convos
they are only on there to waste dudes time and get validation unless there is someone 6+ psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, IndianJock and ThreadMatters
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6403
cope
she derailed the conversation when i said i was looking for fun tonight
fuck her
Bro u mog me hard tbh maybe she thought u were catfishin it can happen tbh

Try asking first for their insta, snap and then jump to conclusions there bro

• +1
Bro u mog me hard tbh maybe she thought u were catfishin it can happen tbh

Try asking first for their insta, snap and then jump to conclusions there bro
im verified on tinder.

what's your height tbh, you GL but kind of a skullcel ngl

@personalityinkwell damn hypergamy is INSANE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and malignant
You look p damn good, like irl 8 face wise, but you look manlet in second pic. This is prolly just a shit test as others have said

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant and Deleted member 6403
eh that's not me

this is

it won't grow your skull but adding mass to your massetters def improves jaw width

Almost feelin the same vibe
17493 1

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, TITUS, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
You should be banned from this forum if you're above PSL 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, 6485b025t and malignant
You're PSL 6.5 shut up retard
IF IM PSL 6.5 AND NOT SLAYING FROM TINDER THEN WHO IS YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
U THINK 7 PSL IS COMMON ENOUGH ON TINDER FOR GIRLS TO ONLY CHOOSE THAT? JFL @ THIS COPE JUST BE TERACHAD THEORY

• +1
OP I just wanna reiterate that you definitely mog a bunch of dudes who get laid reasonably regularly

at some point you have to decide whether it's worth swallowing your pride and putting in that small extra bit of effort, validating PSL4 hoes a little bit and making them think they can have chad, and accepting that the sexual marketplace is totally fucked. you'll be part of the problem if you do that, but you'll at least get your dick wet. no shame in looking out for #1 even if it's ridiculous on principle that you should even have to

• +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, SexyMofo, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Jflcel

• +1
OP I just wanna reiterate that you definitely mog a bunch of dudes who get laid reasonably regularly

at some point you have to decide whether it's worth swallowing your pride and putting in that small extra bit of effort, validating PSL4 hoes a little bit and making them think they can have chad, and accepting that the sexual marketplace is totally fucked. you'll be part of the problem if you do that, but you'll at least get your dick wet. no shame in looking out for #1 even if it's ridiculous on principle that you should even have to
im not convinced putting in the extra work will get my dick wet bro
i usually just message girls and am very direct to sort out those not interested
i either get left on read or they say they are down but they are just leading me on
tired of this shit
i am coping with the fact that hook ups are hard to set up atm, if i dont slay at my single dorm on uni campus i will rope
ive been in a basement mindlessly wasting the best years of my life away and am desperately trying to make up for lost time
all to no avail

• +1
wish i could look like op

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters and malignant
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 5634
im not convinced putting in the extra work will get my dick wet bro
i usually just message girls and am very direct to sort out those not interested
i either get left on read or they say they are down but they are just leading me on
tired of this shit
i am coping with the fact that hook ups are hard to set up atm, if i dont slay at my single dorm on uni campus i will rope
ive been in a basement mindlessly wasting the best years of my life away and am desperately trying to make up for lost time
all to no avail
bro you unironically need to bluepillmaxx, be it personality or whetever the fuck it takes.i see countless subhumans slaying much more than you.i dont know what the fuck is wrong with you but your looks arent the problem

• JFL
I get it, but what you should do is ignore and unmatch first

• +1
op can you tell me how to look like you

• Ugh..
eh that's not me

this is

it won't grow your skull but adding mass to your massetters def improves jaw width

my god bro
im trying not to insult you rn
WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO GROW MY SKULL
MY NEUROCRANIUM IS HUGE MF
CHEWING DOESNT DO SHIT BUT MAKE YOU LOOK BLOATED AND MY JAW IS ALREADY WIDER THAN ZYGOS WHICH IS NOT IDEAL

You look p damn good, like irl 8 face wise, but you look manlet in second pic. This is prolly just a shit test as others have said
I had my knees bent a bit but yes i am not ideal height
i am 5'10

my god bro
im trying not to insult you rn
WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO GROW MY SKULL
MY NEUROCRANIUM IS HUGE MF
CHEWING DOESNT DO SHIT BUT MAKE YOU LOOK BLOATED AND MY JAW IS ALREADY WIDER THAN ZYGOS WHICH IS NOT IDEAL
nah, chewing only makes you bloated if you have bad masetter insertions, the only way to find out is to actually start chewing

I love you but you autist she's just trying to bust your balls because she knows how damn gl you are. inb4 "muh bluepill".

• Hmm...