JFL if ur not already taking astaxanthin

Can it help remove a tan? I heard it blocks sunlight from the inside. I'm a darkskin black btw

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Can it help remove a tan? I heard it blocks sunlight from the inside. I'm a darkskin black btw
don't think u can get lighter skin tone with it, but ur right it does protect against sun damage

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
How many capsules is that?
about 10 capsules, but I usually get most of the amount from food and only take 3-4 capsules a day

I remember this was recommended to me by a nutritionist to prevent macular degeneration. What’s good for the body is usually good for the looks, boi!

• +1
Reactions: joseph and thickdickdaddy27
thats the bad thing

it lightens like palms and shit not that effective for skin
So if I were to take it (I'm darkskinned). My overall skin will be lighter or just my palms?

>Hair growth

• +1
So if I were to take it (I'm darkskinned). My overall skin will be lighter or just my palms?

The only significant increase in yellowness
was in their palms in the study

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Zeta ascended and Good_Little_Goy
It would turn me reddish or oraneg and I love my pale skin

google the studies and u'll find hundreds of them proving it's numerous benefits for skin, eyes, and anti-aging in general. U have to get it from a legit source tho, the brand I buy is vital choice, It has omega 3's and fat soluble vitamins A, E & D. I put my parents on this shit and my mom reported her neck pain totally disappearing, my dad is still an expired wreck tho but he just started hopefully it helps with his pain soon. I realized this the only supplement I need to maintain youthful skin and hair, so i've ditched the rest of my supplement stack and relying on food for all nutrients. u need to healthmaxx boys, no way around it if u wanna maintain ur youth.
im taking aflatoxin

so how much mg of astaxanthin is in each capsule?
It isn't specified, but I estimate there's 2mg per capsule based on the omega3 content

thats the bad thing

it lightens like palms and shit not that effective for skin
You are an absolute retard.

it does show up on the skin, it does not “lighten our palms”.

Red undertones are an important cue associated with beauty in nearly every african society.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and goat2x
You are an absolute retard.

it does show up on the skin, it does not “lighten our palms”.

Red undertones are an important cue associated with beauty in nearly every african society.
not lightens only affects palms

quit the ad hominem before i behead and reape your family members

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, pineapple and thickdickdaddy27
not lightens only affects palms

quit the ad hominem before i behead and reape your family members
It effects the palms no differently than Beta Carotene.

you clearly are spouting shit without a single study to back it up. For what? Some like JFL 🤣

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and goat2x
It effects the palms no differently than Beta Carotene.

you clearly are spouting shit without a single study to back it up. For what? Some like JFL 🤣
"It effects the palms no differently than Beta Carotene."

Yes.

"It effects the palms no differently than Beta Carotene."

Yes.
That’s an indicator area, it’s the reason why dark populations have a bit of a jutting lip and why the center of the face is always somewhat lighter than the rest.

Build up of diet added pigments accumulate in those areas showing nutritional wellbeing and is very effective.

that’s why red glows are considered attractive.

• +1
Even better, if u can get 2-4mg from food for a significant effect. I eat seafood everyday, so I get it from the real source and supplement as well
one small word

m e r c u r y

• +1
Will this make me look darker? I thought it only gives you more of a reddish undertone, I don't want to be tanned either
Yes only a reddish undertone

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Descartes
why not?

it can cause cause mental retardation and impair methylation

i recommend supplementing iodine with it at least
I suppose there's no harm in supplementing iodine, tho i do get plenty of iodine already from all that seafood.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
why do some users here claim that you dont get a glow from astha or beta carotene yet some people here bet their lives on its effects? studies also seem to back the effects of astha/beta up

• +1
it nukes your dht levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
google the studies and u'll find hundreds of them proving it's numerous benefits for skin, eyes, and anti-aging in general. U have to get it from a legit source tho, the brand I buy is vital choice, It has omega 3's and fat soluble vitamins A, E & D. I put my parents on this shit and my mom reported her neck pain totally disappearing, my dad is still an expired wreck tho but he just started hopefully it helps with his pain soon. I realized this the only supplement I need to maintain youthful skin and hair, so i've ditched the rest of my supplement stack and relying on food for all nutrients. u need to healthmaxx boys, no way around it if u wanna maintain ur youth.
i cba to read this soz

Used it to "tan" my skin in the past, didn't notice any effect.

Taking 8mg a day, for past 3 months, not having an effect on skin tone too. Taking it because of those jap studies about skin and potential 5ar inhib:)