jfl if you are being loyal

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
if your blackpilled and still loyal just rope stop being a waste of oxygen

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1464, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
Being loyal to anyone and not always putting yourself first in every situation = Low T, cuck trait

Yeah everyone should be selfish, but at least consider other people’s feelings, if they deserve it that is
Yeah everyone should be selfish, but at least consider other people’s feelings, if they deserve it that is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
AHAHAHHAHAH look at this cuck
you should not care about anyone els except your self its you alone in your grave when you die

AHAHAHHAHAH look at this cuck

you should not care about anyone els except your self its you alone in your grave when you die
Not at all, I have good morals but also recognise that everyone is in it for themselves

Every situation i am in; I weigh the consequences of my actions on other people, if i can handle taking the less beneficial one for myself i will.

Nothing to do with being a “cuck”

Not at all, I have good morals but also recognise that everyone is in it for themselves

Every situation i am in; I weigh the consequences of my actions on other people, if i can handle taking the less beneficial one for myself i will.

Nothing to do with being a “cuck”
we are talking about women here. im saying if you are being loyal to your gf (or any type of toilet) you should instantly rope because your a clown and a waste of oxygen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
we are talking about women here. im saying if you are being loyal to your gf (or any type of toilet) you should instantly rope because your a clown and a waste of oxygen
Yeah and I agree in most cases.

Women actually have the capability of being loyal if their number count is 0-3 (sometimes) but it’s rare, and it only ever happens at JB age or if they are very sheltered.

In most cases I wouldn’t stay loyal to my gf, i’d never have an LTR anyway lol

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt
I am loyal because its the thing that will ensure my mental health in the long run

People who share your mindset are responsible for the degradation of the human race. Not only does it show your lack of care for others, but also your complete lack of control over your desires. This puts you on the same level as an animal. Or even lower considering there are animals that have monogamous relationships and pair for life. I could go on if not for ‘le ebin dn red XD’ meme

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, Deleted member 2810, mr contemptuous and 1 other person
Rotjoch op je beeldscherm

People who share your mindset are responsible for the degradation of the human race. Not only does it show your lack of care for others, but also your complete lack of control over your desires. This puts you on the same level as an animal. Or even lower considering there are animals that have monogamous relationships and pair for life. I could go on if not for ‘le ebin dn red XD’ meme
exactly this but I wouldn’t go so far.

The truth is being a good person will give you more mental clarity and happiness than abusing any situation for a small term temporary gain ever will, but humans are innately selfish and will always choose the latter option most of the time anyway.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
>not being loyal
>crys and sleeps in embryo formation because no friends and no game
>browses looksmax

something aint right op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
caring about how some toilet feels= low t high e

exactly this but I wouldn’t go so far.

The truth is being a good person will give you more mental clarity and happiness than abusing any situation for a small term temporary gain ever will, but humans are innately selfish and will always choose the latter option most of the time anyway.
Thats exactly why you have to reject your nature. Its the only way you can prove you exist and have free will. Humans can be good, although its difficult.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
>not being loyal
>crys and sleeps in embryo formation because no friends and no game
>browses looksmax

something aint right op
>instantly asummes i have no friends and no game

Ah would be good if women and men like Fat Cunt would be erased from the planet

caring about how some toilet feels= low t high e
Lol, do you think a leader, the highest in the peking order cares about those he leads. Of course he does, that’s why hes the leader. You on the other hand are the autistic lone wolf, only out for himself. Does that sound high test to you? Or more like a coping autist?

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
Thats exactly why you have to reject your nature. Its the only way you can prove you exist and have free will. Humans can be good, although its difficult.
Yeah but there has to be a line though, i agree with your ideology, but most people or at least a huge portion of the young generation don’t give a fuck about anyone other than themselves..

That’s why I find it very liberating to talk to my traditionalist grandparents

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
oke some of you have a point. id sayyy only be loyal if youre married. and if youre a chad most of you are ugly so your gf cheating (if you ever get one) is 99% sure

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Yeah but there has to be a line though, i agree with your ideology, but most people or at least a huge portion of the young generation don’t give a fuck about anyone other than themselves..

That’s why I find it very liberating to talk to my traditionalist grandparents
A large amount of people are just cynical and don’t really care about anyone. I can’t blame, life seems so removed with social media its hard to actually speak to people honestly. Blackpillers are right, people only see genuinely people as weak and emotional. In turn everyone just becomes shallow and dissaffected.

Heres my message to everyone. Be bluepilled, be nice. It probably won’t work, I’ll be honest. But if theres at least one genuine person in this world then it’s worth it. I believe in the human race, which is why ill always be bluepilled even if i am rejected or made fun of. I don’t believe in being mean. Cope all you want, this is the true alpha mindset working for the good of the whole.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
A large amount of people are just cynical and don’t really care about anyone. I can’t blame, life seems so removed with social media its hard to actually speak to people honestly. Blackpillers are right, people only see genuinely people as weak and emotional. In turn everyone just becomes shallow and dissaffected.

Heres my message to everyone. Be bluepilled, be nice. It probably won’t work, I’ll be honest. But if theres at least one genuine person in this world then it’s worth it. I believe in the human race, which is why ill always be bluepilled even if i am rejected or made fun of. I don’t believe in being mean. Cope all you want, this is the true alpha mindset working for the good of the whole.
I agree with you to an extent but being “nice” and kind to others isn’t blue pilled..

I think the perfect mindset would be your ideology with blackpilled knowledge of relationships, human nature, machiavellianism etc