JFL If you are not beardmaxing... (Most effective looksmaxing method)

axedee

axedee

Spreading dickpill like the plague
Beard is the most powerful way to shape your face and go from incel betabux to chad homewrecker

Check out Greg Berzinsky from beardband on youtube he used to be mega incel with no beard game but with weird genetics he started growing beard at 40-50 and became a chad
14052525_1102748159819641_506345923_n.jpg

Also don't fall for the no jaw meme that was created to stop men from beardmaxing, beards act as jaw multiplier meaning that if you already have a slayer jawline it will only make it better
No jaw line + beard = visible jawline
Jawline + beard = Gigachad

Kek

If you have patchy beard or can barely grow one try minoxidil 100% work and if u use it for a year it's perma results (only works for 20% of asians so don't bother if you're asians unless you know your family have the genes for it)

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Zeta ascended and oldcell
Cope. Also people with good bones shouldn't try grow beard because it literally hides them jfl.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Zeta ascended
not for everyone tho. not anyone can grow a beard

I look worse with a beard

Cope. Also people with good bones shouldn't try grow beard because it literally hides them jfl.
Only hide them if you get a santa claus beard if you have short to medium beard it highlight them

Cant wait to beard max in my 40s

beardcel sounds like birdcel

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Incels here cannot swallow beardpill

some facts - i asked 10 females or so , all of them prefered some kind of facial hair on males - clean shaven cells on suicide watch

All men looks better witth the beard ( in case they can grow some decent one)

Even patchy beards looks much better than clean shaven , many Hollywood actors do sport patchy beards

Beard is no cope it is a feature like hair, chin , jaw. some has it and some not
Read until the end... use minoxidil and you get beard in 1 year

1 year is minimum..
From mypersonal research, two years is optimum for those with bad grow

Some guys get decent beards after like 6 months, others need 2 - 2.5 years, everyone react differently

• +1
Reactions: axedee
Incels here cannot swallow beardpill

some facts - i asked 10 females or so , all of them prefered some kind of facial hair on males - clean shaven cells on suicide watch

All men looks better witth the beard ( in case they can grow some decent one)

Even patchy beards looks much better than clean shaven , many Hollywood actors do sport patchy beards

Beard is no cope it is a feature like hair, chin , jaw. some has it and some not

1 year is minimum..
From mypersonal research, two years is optimum for those with bad grow

Some guys get decent beards after like 6 months, others need 2 - 2.5 years, everyone react differently

Men grow beard for a reason. Men have beard and dick women have boobs and vegina.
Beards signal high testosterone and optimal genetic maturity there is a reason countries that have been on soy for thousands of years cant grow beard for shit

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and oldcell

Copeee
Zygos are not hidden by the beard
Jawline is enhanced and even better

I've been using minoxidil for 3 months to fraud my lower third and I barely have any gains. Over when you can't even hide your bad genes.

Whenever I see a man with a beard, I know he is coping and hiding an extremely subhuman jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Whenever I see a man with a beard, I know he is coping and hiding an extremely subhuman jaw.
Strong cope Beards follow your natural shape, only huge beards can hide facial deformities
trslo9X.jpg
noh58l84or511.jpg

My mandible is my only strong feature and I am still beardmaxing
Gonna keep it short-medium size and maybe one day try some fancy shit like this (which is still medium size beard)
666bf3668c6e56f5c4253dd7cef95ade_400x400.jpeg

but if you have shit mandible then you should go for large beards that could cover your weak jaw but the truth is that you going to always be able to tell, they are only going to hide it a lil bit

Redd*t the post

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
Strong cope Beards follow your natural shape, only huge beards can hide facial deformities
trslo9X.jpg
noh58l84or511.jpg

My mandible is my only strong feature and I am still beardmaxing
Gonna keep it short-medium size and maybe one day try some fancy shit like this (which is still medium size beard)
666bf3668c6e56f5c4253dd7cef95ade_400x400.jpeg

but if you have shit mandible then you should go for large beards that could cover your weak jaw but the truth is that you going to always be able to tell, they are only going to hide it a lil bit
Beards serve to fraud a semi-decent jawline.
Beards are nothing but frauding.

Nevermind the soyboy meme associated with them, if you don't look high T you'll just end up looking like a soyboy with a beard.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Beards serve to fraud a semi-decent jawline.
Beards are nothing but frauding.

Nevermind the soyboy meme associated with them, if you don't look high T you'll just end up looking like a soyboy with a beard.
If beard is frauding, being the natural default state of a man, then everything is. Other than that we are on the same page, soyboy beards are the result of low T men with beard.
With that said in pretty much all cases I have seen, beards always looks better on anyone who can grow them, if they take care of it.

If you have a massive jaw and you keep a small beard then it will highlight your massive jaw, drawing more attention to it. Keep it at the same length and the beard will follow all the sharp ridges of your jaw. You only need to know how to trim it right.

• +1
Reactions: Omari Mescudi, androidcel and oldcell
Pretty much everyone who isnt male model tier looks better with facial hair. Even then it isnt detrimental until it gets long enough to completely obscure the jaw.

• +1
Reactions: axedee