Deleted member 1862

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love my ada too much to buy any other coin

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 1862
I love my ada too much to buy any other coin
understandable

SPI will (and already is) skyrocketing jfl

platform that lets you buy directly with crypto AND has staking where you get discounts & rewards just for holding

3x market cap in a few hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Elab

• +1
Reactions: JoseFromLondon
which funny coin are we talking about finna turn this 5 euro into 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I saw shopping.io when it was on like 1 dollar. tbh shame I didn't buy some but the gas prices were so fucking high when I tried I just gave up on it

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and Deleted member 1862
sponsored thread. good try mr. jew

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 1862, mewcoper and 1 other person
Ada is proof that crypto currencies are trading based on momentum; not fundamentals.
Ada is miles ahead of its competitors, so much so that its being compared to ETH2-0 (and debatably much better) but its market cap is $15,637,694,145 VS $190,852,615,011 for ETH. Cant wait to see what the future holds for ada
@Intjcel whats your thoughts on ada

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and xefo
Ada is proof that crypto currencies are trading based on momentum; not fundamentals.
Ada is miles ahead of its competitors, so much so that its being compared to ETH2-0 (and debatably much better) but its market cap is $15,637,694,145 VS $190,852,615,011 for ETH. Cant wait to see what the future holds for ada
ada is coming to coinbase soon, that's when we will see the true pump too

HighQ

meanwhile it's almost 3x what it was 10 hrs ago
How do you even do due dillegence for cryptos? Ive been using finviz.com for stocks, but havent found anything decent for cryptos
many great opportunities out there, but I cant just dump my money having so little information

• +1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why does Shopping.io mogg other cryto coins?
Why does ADA/Cardano; mogg other crypto coins?

Personally, I have no clue why some cryptos should mogg others.
Only so far Monero I liked; because I read it privacy and annonimous moggs most other crypto-coins.

How do you even do due dillegence for cryptos? Ive been using finviz.com for stocks, but havent found anything decent for cryptos
many great opportunities out there, but I cant just dump my money having so little information
I budget out a set amount for cryptos a month

it boils down to periodically checking telegrams & discords as well as news outlets

it's much harder to do DD because there's a lot more info which consists of useful information mixed in with loads of hype

but the reward is far greater because cryptos can do stupid gains in tiny amounts of time

Any crypto that has a real world use is easier for mass adoption

read what I wrote about shopping.io further up, gives a good summary

Only so far Monero I liked; because I read it privacy and annonimous moggs most other crypto-coins.
.io has an actual good use tbh

but generally I just follow the hype, even if people are saying the coin is absolute shit, it doesn't matter, all publicity is good publicity

• +1

is shopping.io. created so I can shop with it easy on aliexpress and places like that?

• +1
is shopping.io. created so I can shop with it easy on aliexpress and places like that?
without even needing an account on those sites, yes

and what's more you get discounts & perks based on how much SPI you're holding so holding has intrinsic value, similar to staking with ETH

Ur all jews

Ur all jews
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

without even needing an account on those sites, yes

and what's more you get discounts & perks based on how much SPI you're holding so holding has intrinsic value, similar to staking with ETH
I see. it's hella volatile I just checked.
That might make it difficult; for it to become a shopping currency.
no seller wanna run the risk of getting 1 Shoppin.io "coin" when it's 40. And than the next day when converting to USD it being 20 USD. Especially with these small margins online sellers ahve nowaydays.

What you think about that?
or have the covered above risk??

Or does it get settled, inot USD (or wahtever currwency) on the spot, for the seller of goods and reciever of shopping, io coins?

cryptos are just a new way of storing value tbh. like gold.

doesn't really have a real world use apart from that tbh

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 1862
cryptos are just a new way of storing value tbh. like gold.

doesn't really have a real world use apart from that tbh
you're misunderstanding what real world use means in this case

any token that is used by a platform that integrates crypto is immediately more attractive to the regular consumer

this is why I like SPI & AVA

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
you're misunderstanding what real world use means in this case

any token that is used by a platform that integrates crypto is immediately more attractive to the regular consumer

this is why I like SPI & AVA
ah I see. ye I agree.

I see. it's hella volatile I just checked.
That might make it difficult; for it to become a shopping currency.
no seller wanna run the risk of getting 1 Shoppin.io "coin" when it's 40. And than the next day when converting to USD it being 20 USD. Especially with these small margins online sellers ahve nowaydays.

What you think about that?
or have the covered above risk??

Or does it get settled, inot USD (or wahtever currwency) on the spot, for the seller of goods and reciever of shopping, io coins?
u can pay with a variety of cryptos afaik, when tokes (such as SPI) are related to a platform it just means that transactions are carried out using that token

hard to explain without getting into the techy stuff

Another one of those "jfl if you don't buy this coin" type threads

u can pay with a variety of cryptos afaik, when tokes (such as SPI) are related to a platform it just means that transactions are carried out using that token

hard to explain without getting into the techy stuff
So?

example.
Let's say I buy something from seller X.

I pay with 0.1 bitcoin. And that translate to 100 SPI.
Than the seller gets 100 SPI?
And that seller X can decide to keep 100SPI? and transfer it to whatever crypto seller X wants?

Does Tether also do that?

Basically the coin is a 3rd generation crypto currency, so it aims to solve all the problems eth and btc has.
ADA has
Lower transfer fees costs, more transactions per second, fully decentralized, DID based identity system (prism), Contingent settlement, functional programming, peer reviewed based chain, Plutus/haskell/Marlow/Meadow/blockly templatelable smart contracts, and Delegated Staking.

What I really like about them is they are going to get an insane amount of smart contracts. They waited until they released the Goguen Upgrade (which they implemented yesterday and they will implement the mainnet end of the month). Now they have many contracts lined up, they are targeting africa to launch DEFI (since in western countries its too regulated).

Think about this, In 2017 Cardano reached $1.15. This was just from speculation alone. Now they are achieving their goals and going to release smart contracts. They arent even on Coinbase yet, imagine what happens when they get listed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and eduardkoopman
god if only i put money on LINK a bit back tbh

So?

example.
Let's say I buy something from seller X.

I pay with 0.1 bitcoin. And that translate to 100 SPI.
Than the seller gets 100 SPI?
And that seller X can decide to keep 100SPI? and transfer it to whatever crypto seller X wants?
I have no idea but im assuming if works like

You pay with crypto on that website with for example .01BTC. The website pays the seller X in usd and places the order for you

Basically the coin is a 3rd generation crypto currency, so it aims to solve all the problems eth and btc has.
ADA has
Lower transfer fees costs, more transactions per second, fully decentralized, DID based identity system (prism), Contingent settlement, functional programming, peer reviewed based chain, Plutus/haskell/Marlow/Meadow/blockly templatelable smart contracts, and Delegated Staking.

What I really like about them is they are going to get an insane amount of smart contracts. They waited until they released the Goguen Upgrade (which they implemented yesterday and they will implement the mainnet end of the month). Now they have many contracts lined up, they are targeting africa to launch DEFI (since in western countries its too regulated).

Think about this, In 2017 Cardano reached $1.15. This was just from speculation alone. Now they are achieving their goals and going to release smart contracts. They arent even on Coinbase yet, imagine what happens when they get listed.
What is "smart contracts"?
Like you can add, all kinds of special agreements to it, to a transaction, or something?

I have no idea but im assuming if works like

You pay with crypto on that website with for example .01BTC. The website pays the seller X in usd and places the order for you
But why does SPI need to be in there, as an extra layer?
Can't just transfer bitcoin to USd directly?

Can't just transfer bitcoin to USd directly?
You can use bitcoin on their website, But they made a special coin for themselves so that they can get rich from it

seems like to use sign up for their service you are forced to buy SPI. Again i have no idea, its just my assumption

• +1
again, this is hard to explain without getting into the details

I'd recommend reading the whitepaper

again, this is hard to explain without getting into the details

I'd recommend reading the whitepaper
brutals.
if it can't be explained in short.

How the hell, are the masses off peoples, than ever going to buy and get into and on baord of this SPI thing.

brutals.
if it can't be explained in short.

How the hell, are the masses off peoples, than ever going to buy and get into and on baord of this SPI thing.
they don't care

normies invest in crypto and hear that there's a platform where you can buy/ sell from different popular e commerce sites.

They see that by buying tokens they can get a variety of discounts, free shipping etc etc. They buy.

SPI gains more traction as a platform & more people buy the token.

Last edited:
I budget out a set amount for cryptos a month

it boils down to periodically checking telegrams & discords as well as news outlets

it's much harder to do DD because there's a lot more info which consists of useful information mixed in with loads of hype

but the reward is far greater because cryptos can do stupid gains in tiny amounts of time
Discord links?