JFL if you aren't high trust

BloodClot

BloodClot

Solstice
I am MTN but super high trust so I don't repel everyone around me. I am convinced that inceldom mainly comes from the low trust MTN and below. Low trust is such a meme.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, goldpill, ElTruecel and 1 other person
3932296 1706926747001

Would this white nationalist be considered high trust?

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member, goldpill and 1 other person
What do you mean by low trust Incels. Even with someone who has a intimidating eye area if they wear glasses they cannot be low trust properly

What do you mean by low trust Incels. Even with someone who has a intimidating eye area if they wear glasses they cannot be low trust properly
I mean, people who look too dimorphic and or autistic just have low trust features. These are the people that are often avoided in social settings since everyone is subconsciously afraid to approach them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Chad is trustworthy

• JFL
Reactions: BloodClot
I mean, people who look too dimorphic and or autistic just have low trust features. These are the people that are often avoided in social settings since everyone is subconsciously afraid to approach them.
That is a good thing for people to be afraid to approach u. Also no most Incels aren’t people that are feared only ogres are.

However regardless like I said if you wear glasses then u just won’t be perceived as low trust. No matter if you look like chud and have a very striking eye area behind the glasses.

I am convinced that inceldom mainly comes from the low trust MTN and below.
My face is high trust low PFL narrow everything. Makes me look like a cuck, not a fan at all.

That is a good thing for people to be afraid to approach u
I disagree strongly, this is only a good thing for chad. Anecdotally, I have seen high trust mtns outslaying low trust HTN's with good psl features.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
I disagree strongly, this is only a good thing for chad. Anecdotally, I have seen high trust mtns outslaying low trust HTN's with good psl features.
No low trust is ideal for any Autist. being high trust is useless if below HTN. Low trust is more beneficial if you aren’t a Normie so people don’t mess with you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32485