Jfl if you aren’t mewing

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
People here are so retarded: Of corse will mewing not turn you into a chad or change your face significantly especially if you are past puberty.

But what it does 100% for everyone is an instand fix in head and upper body posture and a raised hyoid while mewing which makes your jaw look more defined.
On top it forces you to nose breath which has health benefits as well.

These benefits alone should be enough reason to do it.
And then it most likely will prevent or atleast slow down facial downswing which happens when you age and keep mouthbreathing.

And in the end there is the small chance that it improves your bones and forward growth after multiple years/decades. Although these changes would be minimal and it isn’t sure that they happen.
What I can say for sure is that I currently take mewing seriously and feel an uncomfortable pressure on my upper palate. And I highly doubt that this uncomfortable pressure won’t have any effect over the curse of multiple years

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, LooksOrDeath, Daniel Plainview and 27 others
People here are so retarded: Of corse will mewing not turn you into a chad or change your face significantly especially if you are past puberty.

But what it does 100% for everyone is an instand fix in head and upper body posture and a raised hyoid while mewing which makes your jaw look more defined.
On top it forces you to nose breath which had health benefits as well.

And then it most likely will prevent or atleast slo down facial downswing which happens when you age and keep mouthbreathing.

And in the end there is the small chance that it improves your bones and forward growth after multiple years/decades. Although these changes would be minimal and it isn’t sure that they happen.
What I can say for sure is that I currently take mewing seriously and feel a uncomfortable pressure on my upper palate. And I highly doubt that this uncomfortable pressure won’t have any effect over the curse of multiple years
Reply to my pms brüder,i have sent u another message regarding depoot

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, subhuman incel and germanlooks
Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Mewing as we speak

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TheAbyssinian, Lmao and 11 others
Saw a recessed nerdic today. Mouth was wide open and chin was totally set into his throat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Growth Plate, It'snotover and 4 others
Based, people say mewing doesnt work and when you dont get a good jaw the same people will tell you to get surgery, I have been light mewing when I was 16 and for only 2 months have I been hard mewing, even my nose's bones went up in the first week I am not kidding I have pics I believe mewing works at any age just slower/faster and maybe it will be harder for different age groups.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 9670
23 and still mewing, my brother is 16 and will turn giga male model soon thanks to my early mewing advice. Later Virgins

• +1
pressing my tongue against the roof of my mouth 24/7 and constantly have to think about it like an autist, just to increase my PSL temporarily for + 0.01PSL, no thanks

@TheBlunderYears (he is the new oldvirign)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 20452 and germanlooks
pressing my tongue against the roof of my mouth 24/7 and constantly have to think about it like an autist, just to increase my PSL temporarily for + 0.01PSL, no thanks

I guess it becomes a habit over time and you will do it subconsciously.
I was never consistent enough and quit after a few days. But if you keep at it it should become easier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, subhuman incel and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

Wanking feels better when you're mewing

• Love it
I was never consistent enough and quit after a few days. But if you keep at it it should become easier
i would do it too 24/7 if it gave me a worthwile PSL increase like wearing lifts or squinting, but it doesnt

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 9670

And then it most likely will prevent or atleast slow down facial downswing which happens when you age and keep mouthbreathing.

What I can say for sure is that I currently take mewing seriously and feel an uncomfortable pressure on my upper palate. And I highly doubt that this uncomfortable pressure won’t have any effect over the curse of multiple years
Es ist vorbei für dich, coping retard.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and germanlooks
  • JFL
i would do it too 24/7 if it gave me a worthwile PSL increase like wearing lifts or squinting, but it doesnt
Good posture and raised hyoid is a decent improvement, don’t underestimate it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
Based, people say mewing doesnt work and when you dont get a good jaw the same people will tell you to get surgery, I have been light mewing when I was 16 and for only 2 months have I been hard mewing, even my nose's bones went up in the first week I am not kidding I have pics I believe mewing works at any age just slower/faster and maybe it will be harder for different age groups.
Mewing doesn't work

• +1
I started doing it when I was like 14, I'm automatically pressing my tung up and constantly tensing muscles.

I usually just close my mouth and breathe through nose. I don’t think my tongue is actively touching roof of mouth, it’s just there. Is this legit? Or Does my tongue need to touch the roof of the mouth

Incels are calling it mewing

Normal people are calling it correct tongue posture which dates from thousands of years ago

If you aren't mewing, there is a medical reason for it.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING

been mewing for 5 years now i love it, iam more alert haver more energy. Better sleep, and reduces changes of getting sleep appneina.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Approved by dr Mike Mew

HqV1owA

Mew obey

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
True, imagine not building a habit where your hyoid is raised 24/7, which will make your jaw look way sharper

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ROTTING and germanlooks

Mirin, don't tell these incels tho, i want them to stay miserable and cry every night to sleep for calling everything cope

Nicht gelesen mein schatz.

only legit for raising hyoid but other than that cope

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
if your hyoid is in a bad position mewing wont do anything btw

How long have you been mewing for? Ive been mewing for a couple of years and im ngl my nose is definetley straighter and jaw is more defined.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
im chewing/mewing because of stimulant abuse, see some minor results after 2 weeks tbh

is jaw clenching good?

How long have you been mewing for? Ive been mewing for a couple of years and im ngl my nose is definetley straighter and jaw is more defined.
Thats because folks think mewing is gonna turn some male adult into a model. Teh studies show you only get 3-8 mm with adults but young children its like 12-27 mililmeters. Mew himself showed videos of nurses who he helped with mewing who worked with him and in 8 years on avg they moved only at best 8-12mm. Just to put this in perspective 25 mm is one inch.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I never said that I went from deformed incel to terrachad, all I said is that I saw some positive changes
i didn't mean you personally.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

What about DURING puberty?

So what effect/benefit would it have if I Mew at puberty?