JFL if you aren't raw garlic clove maxxing

aleksandr

aleksandr

Bronze
Eating a clove of raw garlic every day is like using minodixil

I hopped on fin recently, no sides for about 2 months. Then i started minoxidil on top of it, and sides instantly. couldn't sleep and felt like I was always hyped up / like under my eyes was swollen and weird so I quit

Still on fin, no sides

BUT i did some research and eating a raw garlic clove is similar to minixodil, look it up

EDIT: Actually brb I will find and post some studies since I am OP

EDIT 2:

"My good friends grandpa is 90+ years old with a full head of hair. He looks like something out of an italian mob movie. Anyway he's eats a clove of garlic everyday of his life and always has since he was young. He associates having a full thick head of hair at his age to eating garlic everyday. He also attributes be in such good health to it as well. Every other person in the family has no hair so it make me wonder why this guy is still a norwood 0.... :shakehead:"

"Actually he is like 90 something... and always has a different girlfriend. I think he still bangs... or atleast finger bangs them"

EDIT 3:
Garlic opens the potassium channels. It is EXACTLY the same principle of action as Minoxidil and even significantly better.:

Additionally, alliin demonstrated potent inhibition of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-induced angiogenesis in the CAM model: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16351512/

Garlic inhibits DHT (bald wearers have significantly increased DHT levels in the scalp due to the high histamine levels): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27191676

Garlic inhibits P. acnes (increased levels were observed in subjects with Androgenetic Alopecia):

Garlic works against Malassezia (as well as ketoconazole!). Bald people have significantly increased Malassezia fungi!: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16690223/

Garlic acts as a potassium channel opener (same principle of action as Minoxidil!) And promotes blood circulation and muscle relaxation: http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0102-695X2012000500017

Garlic contains two prostaglandins: A2 and F1a (prostaglandins, except D2, promote hair growth!):

Garlic inhibits mast cells and prostaglandin D2 (bald people have significantly increased mast cells and PGD2 in the scalp!):

Garlic has an anti-fibrotic effect by inhibiting TGF-beta (bald people have increased TGF-beta and 4x more collagen in the bald areas!):

TLDR; if you want to hairmaxx and finger bang in your 90s maxx, hop on the raw garlic cloves.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Mewton, Deleted member and 28 others
legit, i ran out of garlic tho

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Garlic Sv the most toxic shit on earth

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
BUT i did some research and eating a raw garlic clove is similar to fin, look it up
Giphy

Autismmax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Toth's thot, Mewton and 15 others
Big if true tbh

Astronomical IQ OP, thank you for this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I would rather eat a whole negro than a clove of garlic :sick: :sick: :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, MSEinvestigator, Kmscurry and 9 others
I used to eat raw garlic, just like that. Smash it up a bit and then chew it in my mouth. Later tried adding a bit of honey. Been doing that for a few months, till I got tired of it and lost the motivation.
I never got used to its taste, but after taste is sort of nice. The garlic juice has this sweetness to it, I guess? Also very sticky.
Biggest problem, is that it didn't make me feel well and made me burpy? I always feel the garlic in my stomach, otherwise I never "feel" food in my stomach, like burping and such. I eat and I forget, but if I eat onion/garlic - problems arise.

Legit, chad eats garlic like m&ms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman and 12 others
i eat garlic crust pizza, does dat count???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Ancient Greeks used to feed their Olympic athletes garlic. How to combat body and breathe odor from daily garlic consuption however?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Preoximerianas, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
i eat garlic crust pizza, does dat count???
no cooking the garlic destroys the properties that helps hair

must be raw, ideally chewed before swallowing

• Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Ancient Greeks used to feed their Olympic athletes garlic. How to combat body and breathe odor from daily garlic consuption however?
I've been on a few dates this week, no one mentioned it. I mentioned it at the first date like an hour in, and she said she couldn't smell anything

Just brush your teeth before you go out and maybe use a tongue scraper / chew some gum. I've seen people recommend chewing on herb leaves too, like mint or something similar.

EDIT: Also i haven't noticed any body odour changes from this

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729 and AsGoodAsItGets
update if you actually get results OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
rew gerlic pill is spreading @Tony 💯

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Tony
just have naturally bad breath and body odor theory

• JFL
Reactions: WTFCGod
Garlic kills test

Your theory could be legit, but everything has pros and cons. It’s not proven that this works just like Minoxidil and a sample size of one person is way too small to get reliable conclusions. But you know what is proven: you will have bad breath and gut problems. As of now the risks are higher than the benefits. However, keep us updated.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
last year i had a massive craving for garlic and ate 3-4 cloves every day, but after about a year the craving went away, possibly because i satisfied some obscure micronutrient urge. i'm getting back on it now but it's hard to eat it every day without that primal urge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AsGoodAsItGets
Garlic is a miracle food and i put it pretty much in all my cooks if i can get away with it.
I'll put it in my list of hairloss COPES and try to eat it with my carrots.
Btw, for those who get stomach problems with garlic, if you take the core or stem or whatever it is, supposedly, it wont give you stomach problems.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AsGoodAsItGets, IWantToMax and 2 others
eww tho

• JFL
Your theory could be legit, but everything has pros and cons. It’s not proven that this works just like Minoxidil and a sample size of one person is way too small to get reliable conclusions. But you know what is proven: you will have bad breath and gut problems. As of now the risks are higher than the benefits. However, keep us updated.
why will you have gut problems? people have garlic because it promotes gut health

Gift of the gods

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9090 and aleksandr
Also I've noticed when I eat a garlic clove, it makes me super sleepy. Best to garlic clove maxx at night

Its fucking burns

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
why will you have gut problems? people have garlic because it promotes gut health
Well a lot of people actually experience it. Idk man, who gives a flyin fuk. It’s not like garlic is going to boost someone even 0.1 psl. Bonesmash instead bruhhhh

fuk should I garlicmax during puberty?

I've been using raw garlic to ward off sickness successfully for 4 years. I've never taken it every day though.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AsGoodAsItGets and aleksandr
Well a lot of people actually experience it. Idk man, who gives a flyin fuk. It’s not like garlic is going to boost someone even 0.1 psl. Bonesmash instead bruhhhh
if it keeps your hair it'll stop you from descending a lot

Maybe combine garlic with onion aswell as good sourdough bread, maybe Kefir (and Sauerkraut if you want), raw carrots, Niacin and a shampoo with the following ingredients:
-salicylic acid
- zinc pyrithione
-piroctone olamine

and maybe nizoral aswell
This might be a somewhat strong therapy to change microbiome (aswell as malassezia and other bacterias on scalp) which you can buy easily.

• +1
lmao @ this thread and nutrition science.

Eating a clove of raw garlic every day is like using minodixil

I hopped on fin recently, no sides for about 2 months. Then i started minoxidil on top of it, and sides instantly. couldn't sleep and felt like I was always hyped up / like under my eyes was swollen and weird so I quit

Still on fin, no sides

BUT i did some research and eating a raw garlic clove is similar to minixodil, look it up

EDIT: Actually brb I will find and post some studies since I am OP

EDIT 2:

"My good friends grandpa is 90+ years old with a full head of hair. He looks like something out of an italian mob movie. Anyway he's eats a clove of garlic everyday of his life and always has since he was young. He associates having a full thick head of hair at his age to eating garlic everyday. He also attributes be in such good health to it as well. Every other person in the family has no hair so it make me wonder why this guy is still a norwood 0.... :shakehead:"

"Actually he is like 90 something... and always has a different girlfriend. I think he still bangs... or atleast finger bangs them"

EDIT 3:
Garlic opens the potassium channels. It is EXACTLY the same principle of action as Minoxidil and even significantly better.:

Additionally, alliin demonstrated potent inhibition of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-induced angiogenesis in the CAM model: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16351512/

Garlic inhibits DHT (bald wearers have significantly increased DHT levels in the scalp due to the high histamine levels): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27191676

Garlic inhibits P. acnes (increased levels were observed in subjects with Androgenetic Alopecia):

Garlic works against Malassezia (as well as ketoconazole!). Bald people have significantly increased Malassezia fungi!: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16690223/

Garlic acts as a potassium channel opener (same principle of action as Minoxidil!) And promotes blood circulation and muscle relaxation: http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0102-695X2012000500017

Garlic contains two prostaglandins: A2 and F1a (prostaglandins, except D2, promote hair growth!):

Garlic inhibits mast cells and prostaglandin D2 (bald people have significantly increased mast cells and PGD2 in the scalp!):

Garlic has an anti-fibrotic effect by inhibiting TGF-beta (bald people have increased TGF-beta and 4x more collagen in the bald areas!):

TLDR; if you want to hairmaxx and finger bang in your 90s maxx, hop on the raw garlic cloves.
Just ate a whole bulb of garlic along with my meal, my stomach feels a bit weird now

I've continued doing this for about 2 weeks now. It's so much better to have at night, completely knocks me out into a coma. Caffeine makes me hyper alert more than usual too, so easy to "switch back on" for work. The blood flow to my scalp is insane compared to usual.

JFL if u not doing this.

GARLIC KINGZ

• +1
I think garlic makes food digest easier, lifefuel for indigestioncels

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and aleksandr
interesting....

been doing this for ages when should my hair stop falling out :lul:

All of you saying you're eating garlic bulbs every day, how do you prepare the garlic? There's no way you're biting in to and sucking down an entire raw garlic bulb. I've eaten it raw, chewing it 3 pieces at a time, it opens up and sets fire on your nerves which feels like something you've never felt before. Try it and you will understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I’m pretty sure garlic is bad for you but wtv need to do my own research

All of you saying you're eating garlic bulbs every day, how do you prepare the garlic? There's no way you're biting in to and sucking down an entire raw garlic bulb. I've eaten it raw, chewing it 3 pieces at a time, it opens up and sets fire on your nerves which feels like something you've never felt before. Try it and you will understand
I think it's only one guy. One clove is all u need, powerful stuff.

Do you have a consuming method. Do you chew it then swallow. I think I would prefer to cut it into small pieces and down it with a glass of water to prevent garlic breath or what not.