JFL if you don't dolphinmaxx

Golang

Golang

Disclaimer: Read signature. All content is satire.
Stop trying too looksmax like an absolute retard to get females attention and just go for dolphins instead

For lazy faggot who don't want to see the video, I'll summarize it for you:

This subhuman went to a park in Florida where he swam with a female dolphin. The dolphin wanted his human cock so badly that she even masturbated with his feet (jfl no women will do that unless you're Omega Chad).

And before any of you faggot say "cOpe, sHiie woOuLD'be cuOckED hiiM folr a dolphin chad hahaha :feelsuhh:," stfu and know that before they closed the park, the owner placed a male dolphin in the same pool as her, AND SHE STILL WANTED THE SUBHUMAN'S COCK INSTEAD JFL!!!!

Dolphins can also experience and feel true love for you, unlike the primal and beast-like female human, even if you're a disgusting subhuman like myself, I'm ded srs. After they freed the dolphin, she literally DROWNED PURPOSELY BECAUSE SHE WASN'T WITH HIS SUBHUMAN LOVER!!! Jfl, get me a woman who would do that for you, they wouldn't even sacrifice themselves if you were Tera Chad, and they would leave your ass if you looksmin hard.

Stop coping, just dolphinmaxx and find true love.

1-jLvU4zVFTak8KkMz6b80TMkwKlM2ocs3p7MX9moS2ENf2CITHW3v3bU6h1AgHwVrg9bxeT_NXcnlpfR1SMpJPvaGF6_Lpzgp4foeVCzMQzJApu0EXVk2nuRuMNK6XVrZM8brwmU1bYnxDBRw

female_porpoise.jpg

vs.

iliy27g1xce11.jpg

Your choice buddy boyos

Volcel if you wouldn't do it with this intelligent and majestic animal and prefer to do with a human girl instead

vDFx64J5jLmwJhGW02DXOwIW0KPK77wEhTHuzAbz4LVQqjrdNpm-chzWN5OLXlGhLTaCyCRg1HK99n4i79_mPGLV0PWvDCWEQQsX7vtAIgAy77R3EL2uDUxGCxAr5OJ7Ao_Q6pWFNzqX6l5A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, vaninskybird, JizzFarmer and 10 others
You laugh but I'm ded srs.

It's over for you buddy boyo, you were rejected by your cush who was literally Quasimodo's looksmatch jfl. I would rope if I were you, imagine asking out a subhuman girl, get rejected, and be called a creep jfl.

FYI a dolphin would never do that.

hrMSDKi.jpg

Dolphin mogs to oblivion jfl kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 2661, EthnicelAscension and 7 others

It's over for you buddy boyo, you were rejected by your cush who was literally Quasimodo's looksmatch jfl. I would rope if I were you, imagine asking out a subhuman girl, get rejected, and be called a creep jfl.

Life is a joke for sub barret men

• +1
Reactions: Golang
I forgot to add that Dolphins has some INSANE forward growth that mogs every human girl in existence.

SS2873828.jpg

You mirin that maxilla and jaw forward growth?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others

hrMSDKi.jpg

Dolphin mogs to oblivion jfl kys
quasimodo.jpg
hrMSDKi.jpg

giphy.gif

• JFL

SS2873828.jpg
vs.
hrMSDKi.jpg

My onitie jaw mogs yours to oblivion, and has a thick and clean skin compared to your crushe's.

You mirin dolphin's collagen?

Swallow the dolphin pill already, cute white boi

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
SS2873828.jpg
vs.
hrMSDKi.jpg

My onitie jaw mogs yours to oblivion, and has a thick and clean skin compared to your crushe's.

You mirin dolphin's collagen?

Swallow the dolphin pill already, cute white boi

• +1
How big and deep is it's hole, man?

Does it give good head too, man?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
How big is it's hole, man?

Does it give good head too, man?
Dolphin's pussy can contract and tighten it at will to maximize pleasure and release a fluid that can make you keep ejaculating and having orgasms non-stop.

Find me a woman who can do that, jfl, you can't, because 99.98% of female humans have their pussies loosed after being constantly ravaged by 12-inch cocks from Chads and Tyronnes.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aesthetic, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
And before any of you faggot say "cOpe, sHiie woOuLD'be cuOckED hiiM folr a dolphin chad hahaha :feelsuhh:," stfu and know that before they closed the park, the owner placed a male dolphin in the same pool as her, AND SHE STILL WANTED THE SUBHUMAN'S COCK INSTEAD JFL!!!!

Caged. Threads on here are reaching unparalleled autism level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Aesthetic, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
giphy.gif

• WTF
Caged. Threads on here are reaching unparalleled autism level
The only thing autistic in this forum are closet faggots sucking Barret's lesbian cock and crying because they don't look like him.

I'm giving a real solution here.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
The only thing autistic in this forum are closet faggots sucking Barret's lesbian cock and crying because they don't look like him.

I'm giving a real solution here.

Lesbian cocks ain't homo tho

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, PubertyMaxxer and Golang
This thread goes hard ngl

just like my cock in a dolphin :jfl:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Golang
People in this forum are actually autistic. I'm giving a real solution to your problems yet you decide to laugh instead.

Let see who will be laughing when all of you are 30, lonley, and hugless virgins faggots who will lurk in r/MGTOW while I cross the ocean with my oneiti :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Mogs me

• +1
JFL IF YOU ARENT DOLPHINMAXXING IN 2020

• +1
i think female ostriches have to be very carefully looked after too because they can just decide one day "hey humans mog male ostriches i'm not gonna mate with them anymore"

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
jfl based thread, i need to fuck a dolphin asap

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Golang
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Xander578 and PubertyMaxxer
Dolphin's pussy can contract and tighten it at will to maximize pleasure and release a fluid that can make you keep ejaculating and having orgasms non-stop.

Find me a woman who can do that, jfl, you can't, because 99.98% of female humans have their pussies loosed after being constantly ravaged by 12-inch cocks from Chads and Tyronnes.

giphy.gif

ME CATCHING A DOLPHIN RN

giphy.gif

Here i am swimming with bae
FrequentKeyAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Golang and Deleted member 4645
giphy.gif

ME CATCHING A DOLPHIN RN

giphy.gif

Here i am swimming with bae
FrequentKeyAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Yo be careful man this is Alicia and she's been with like 3 other male dolphins IRCC

• JFL
Beastiality, man.

Yo be careful man this is Alicia and she's been with like 3 other male dolphins IRCC
Quick reminder

If Alicia takes my 7x7 cock she will forget all her subhuman (literally subhuman) dolphins and will go after my human cock.

I am a dolphinsexual now

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Golang and Deleted member 4645
Beastiality, man.

So?

Racemixing was considered a taboo, and now it is encouraged.

Faggots were considered as mentally ill, the same with trannies, and now they're praised

Have an open mind, stupid nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Alt Number 3 and PubertyMaxxer
So?

Racemixing was considered a taboo, and now it is encouraged.

Faggots were considered as mentally ill, the same with trannies, and now they're praised

Have an open mind, stupid nigger
Just seems wrong to have sex with non-humans.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Desperate Inels will actually seriously consider this

• +1
Idk is it better than horse pussy

BB9WlqBCIAEWC_O.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and Golang
old threads are superior
caged