Jfl if you dont gymmaxx - No matter how gl you are, a ripped body will give you sexual dimorphism

D

Deleted member 22354

Also natty possible if carnivore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension!, VenatorLuparius, Sondern and 4 others
is ripped the same as lean ? and isnt it unhealthy to be this year round since ur T levels become low and other shit ?

i see most girls tend to like 12-15% bf big bulked guys because the size irl mog is sexual to them

or i could be wrong because thats how its interpreted in my school

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 5.5psl and Artemis
no face for your sub 30 inch bidelt

315ee4d1c2c63d0ff1c1962b84c76f66.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, ShowerMaxxing, 5.5psl and 3 others
Ideal for most girls over 25 is 14-17%.

Once u r in the 10-12% region not only do u look DYEL and lose respect from guys (which is a component of female attractiveness), but u start playing in a niche of women, also ur testosterone will be so low u won't wanna fuck or get hard...

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker

Once u r in the 10-12% region not only do u look DYEL and lose respect from guys (which is a component of female attractiveness), but u start playing in a niche of women, also ur testosterone will be so low u won't wanna fuck or get hard...

If you’re not roiding in 2023 you’re playing with a handicap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529

11%bf with good msucle mass, is good/ideal ranges also imo

11%bf with good msucle mass, is good/ideal ranges also imo
But to be 11% with big muscles u can't be natty.

Natty u can be 11% and small, or 15% and big

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
is ripped the same as lean ? and isnt it unhealthy to be this year round since ur T levels become low and other shit ?

i see most girls tend to like 12-15% bf big bulked guys because the size irl mog is sexual to them

or i could be wrong because thats how its interpreted in my school
Ripped is muscular + lean. It depends on your bf%. around 10% is fine year round, I am carnivore with fruits, rice, potatoes etc. and have hardly any fluctuations and constantly around 10% bf%.

The important thing is not to have a bulking phase and a cut like all the normies, but to constantly follow the same healthy diet. It also depends very much on what you eat, "calories in calories out" is bullshit.

But to be 11% with big muscles u can't be natty.
depends on what you mean by "big muscles". This is natural and peak appeal to most foids:
3676f7ce29be3c60c216ed0714553e35.jpg

Your big roidcels are a male gaze cope and no one in your office will respect a 5'7 bodybuilder

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
No it wont ngga

I am about to 15-16%. It does make my face puffier. I would cut eventually to my normal 10-12% to get chiseled face.

Also natty possible if carnivore

even his first gym pic mog. Definitely not his first day
mine is 15 inches and im 5”8….
u dont look like 15 inches

ur arms look small how much is ur bicep circumference flexed with no pump ?
wide shoulders make your arms look small due to proportions.
no 30 inch bidelt for your subhuman clavicle shape
Collarbones3.png

t. straight mogger
trap shape is more important than clavicle shape, all of those look sloped due to the traps.

Traps3

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
And what % of looksmax users are "ripped"?

What % are willing to put in the effort to get "ripped"?

Thom Gwin + Prime 90's Ralph Lauren : Opie knows his stuff

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Ripped is muscular + lean. It depends on your bf%. around 10% is fine year round, I am carnivore with fruits, rice, potatoes etc. and have hardly any fluctuations and constantly around 10% bf%.

The important thing is not to have a bulking phase and a cut like all the normies, but to constantly follow the same healthy diet. It also depends very much on what you eat, "calories in calories out" is bullshit.

depends on what you mean by "big muscles". This is natural and peak appeal to most foids:
3676f7ce29be3c60c216ed0714553e35.jpg

Your big roidcels are a male gaze cope and no one in your office will respect a 5'7 bodybuilder
I think i can get this natty in 1 yr

I am about to 15-16%. It does make my face puffier. I would cut eventually to my normal 10-12% to get chiseled face.

even his first gym pic mog. Definitely not his first day

u dont look like 15 inches
My skull is huge so in comparison to my body it looks normal saved by wide frame or i would look like toddlee

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
View attachment 2056651Is that why my arms look despite being 15 inches flexed ?
people that appear to have big arms usually have narrower shoulders and bigger rib-cage, their arms press against their body which makes the tricep pop horizontally, this makes their arms look far bigger than they actually are from the front.

my arms, and yours, just sort of hang free away from the body, which makes them look thinner, it's just anatomy and ratios, as long as they don't look thin from the side it's fine.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Bonesbonesbonesbone
people that appear to have big arms usually have narrower shoulders and bigger rib-cage, their arms press against their body which makes the tricep pop horizontally, this makes their arms look far bigger than they actually are from the front.

my arms, and yours, just sort of hang free away from the body, which makes them look thinner, it's just anatomy and ratios, as long as they don't look thin from the side it's fine.
5629884A 4AED 4E0F 9068 CDC262375C3A
Yes ur right my arm is huge from the side but small from front angle lol

Are u natty ? Im untrained and now that i have a good base for muscle building was wondering if ur natty and height barefoot ? Ur like 6”1 barefoot ?
I don't even have high test levels.

6'2 barefoot, similar build to yours when I started, although my rib-cage is even narrower, it filled in from my lats protruding from the back which makes it look thicker from the front.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I don't even have high test levels.

6'2 barefoot, similar build to yours when I started, although my rib-cage is even narrower, it filled in from my lats protruding from the back which makes it look thicker from the front.
Damn wish i was 6”2 barefoot im 5”8 barefoot

i might roid when im older tbh because rn im 16 and rlly eager to lift hard and tren hard

im 5”9 with shoes on which is enough in my area but dang ur 6”2 and built like a anime protagonist my guy

Damn wish i was 6”2 barefoot im 5”8 barefoot

i might roid when im older tbh because rn im 16 and rlly eager to lift hard and tren hard

im 5”9 with shoes on which is enough in my area but dang ur 6”2 and built like a anime protagonist my guy
my height is average here so it doesn't make me stand out much, people do look twice due to how wide I am though.

my height is average here so it doesn't make me stand out much, people do look twice due to how wide I am though.
Must look insane irl then

for how long u will be untrained? U were talking about good base for year+
my parents let me go to gym this yr for december as a way of saying "heres a gift' i cant go rn because im not allowed but when i do go ill share the progress online here and ascend

my parents let me go to gym this yr for december as a way of saying "heres a gift' i cant go rn because im not allowed but when i do go ill share the progress online here and ascend
do bodyweight.

do bodyweight.

yeah im been tryna do it but feeling unmotivated for sum reason

i got some weights at home but i dont have enough to progressively overload

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Skywalker