JFL if you don’t have white skin

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
I’m from Italy and due to heavy ancestry from Eastern Europe and Central Europe I have quite fair skin. Most of Italians are shit skinned like Indians and they look like arabs. Having white skin is a major thing in looking high class.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, watah, 14vic and 10 others
Cope
Golden/tan mogs
Thats why whites tan

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, 14vic, HTNcutecel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Debetro, borntosuffer and 1 other person
There's a difference between shitskin and tan retard you double digit iq
Are you retarded he said "JFL IF YOU DONT HAVE WHITE SKIN" so i said golden or tan skin is better where did i mention shitskin muh double digit iq

• +1
Reactions: ss07 and notsocommonthumb
Gigacope. Chad mogs no matter if he's brown,white,black,ect. "High class" look is for fags anyways.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, boss8055, scrunchables and 8 others
Are you retarded he said "JFL IF YOU DONT HAVE WHITE SKIN" so i said golden or tan skin is better where did i mention shitskin muh double digit iq
Golden tan can only be obtained by whites so basically you need to be white first you dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and notsocommonthumb
italians weren't considered white until 1980 or something.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, St.TikTokcel, watah and 11 others
Golden tan can only be obtained by whites so basically you need to be white first you dumb fuck
Ur retarded if u think that
Anyone can get that color it depends on ur undertones and how u tan ppl
Some ppl have that color naturally like some arabs and mulattos so cope stupid pajeet

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
There's a difference between shitskin and tan retard you double digit iq
Most south Italians and in the middle of Italy are brown retard

• +1
Ur retarded if u think that
Anyone can get that color it depends on ur undertones and how u tan ppl
Some ppl have that color naturally like some arabs and mulattos so cope stupid pajeet
Ethnics don't have that undertones retard and only very few ethnics have that that's why white skin is much better:feelsgood:

• +1
Proves what I said. Only northern Italians are white

• +1
Most south Italians and in the middle of Italy are brown retard
Exactly you dumbfuck that's why tanning is useless if you are as brown as shit

• +1
Ethnics don't have that undertones retard and only very few ethnics have that that's why white skin is much better:feelsgood:
most whites get red when they tan u idiot yes some can get golden but not everyone it DEPENDS ON UR UNDERTONES AND HOW U TAN REGARDLESS OF RACE LIKE I SAID
Stupid hindu dindu white skin bettar saar saar ..

• +1
  • Ugh..
Exactly you dumbfuck that's why tanning is useless if you are as brown as shit
Nigger I never said tanning is useless like the ones Nordics get. I said that having light brown+ skin which is not TANNED GOLDEN is BROWN it’s a failo.

• +1
most whites get red when they tan u idiot yes some can get golden but not everyone it DEPENDS ON UR UNDERTONES AND HOW U TAN REGARDLESS OF RACE LIKE I SAID
Stupid hindu dindu white skin bettar saar saar ..
It is better retard
Just become shitskin yourself and then see

• +1
Nigger I never said tanning is useless like the ones Nordics get. I said that having light brown+ skin which is not TANNED GOLDEN is BROWN it’s a failo.
Exactly but the golden tan can be only obtained by very few people most of them are white

• +1
I heard that Northern Italians are genetically closer to the English than they are to Southern Italians

• +1
Being dark skinned is a failo for the majority of western women.

• +1
Reactions: watah and notsocommonthumb
Foids biologically aren't attracted to fair skin because it signals you rot inside all day or you have low testosterone. I was pale af when I was obese and the more I lost weight and became higher T the more my skin became diarrhea-brown colored despite not getting much sun anyway. (Obviously shitskin foids from backwater slums will prefer lighter skin due to it being ideal in their culture)

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, notsocommonthumb and Autismcel
Almost all italian reinassance and medieval paintings portrait fair-skinned people with hair that ranges from ginger-brown hair. Same with spaniards.

Swarthoids used to be the lowest socially and not relevant.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Women hate shitskins

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, notsocommonthumb, castizo and 1 other person
stil an inferior species compared to scandinavians
Any race mogs scandinavians to death scandis are the biggest cucks of europe, such a weak people and society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, watah, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
Almost all italian reinassance and medieval paintings portrait fair-skinned people with hair that ranges from ginger-brown hair. Same with spaniards.

Swarthoids used to be the lowest socially and not relevant.
Spaniards are white

• JFL
I’m from Italy and due to heavy ancestry from Eastern Europe and Central Europe I have quite fair skin. Most of Italians are shit skinned like Indians and they look like arabs. Having white skin is a major thing in looking high class.
Imagine being south Indian tho. Worst skin genetics ever.:feelswhy::blackpill::lul:

• +1
South Indians are literally perfect darktriads cumskin

*posted from New Delhi slums*

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and notsocommonthumb
tan=brown LOL at your iq

• +1
Foids biologically aren't attracted to fair skin because it signals you rot inside all day or you have low testosterone. I was pale af when I was obese and the more I lost weight and became higher T the more my skin became diarrhea-brown colored despite not getting much sun anyway. (Obviously shitskin foids from backwater slums will prefer lighter skin due to it being ideal in their culture)
I’m not saying that being pale is good. I’m saying that having fair skin, with maybe a little bit of a tan that isn’t too noticeable and isn’t too brown is better than having golden brown skin that’s not tanned.

• +1
An MTN will be MTN regardless of his race.
An MTN Nordic will get moved by a HTN Italian and vice versa.
an mtn ethnic is a ltn european. what i mean is that the average person in typical countries is a stable ltn while in nordic coutries the average person is high ltn - low mtn

Spaniards are white
50/50. im 25% and only thing i inherited was body hair cucked me
Its true just look at sweden, and denmark all your women Get fucked by arabs and bbc
keep coping, i see that sometimes sure, but a girl would rather date someone from her own country over an immigrant.

50/50. im 25% and only thing i inherited was body hair cucked me

keep coping, i see that sometimes sure, but a girl would rather date someone from her own country over an immigrant.
Not really girls in scandinavia are massive coal burning sluts i see this everyday and i cant think of a single Norwegian girl i know that isnt a whore while alot of the Spanish/latina girls i know are virgins and christians

• +1
Not really girls in scandinavia are massive coal burning sluts i see this everyday and i cant think of a single Norwegian girl i know that isnt a whore while alot of the Spanish/latina girls i know are virgins and christians
yeah because they are way more religous. but they arent better looking

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
Not really atleast not pale white, the type that can't tan, my transparent skin gives me dark circles because of the veins, I'm not convinced that infraorbital implants will remove them since they're applied over the bone not the veins and fat, apparently you can remove veins through laser therapy so might be an option for me and my orbital vector is neutral so don't really need implants.

Last edited:
an mtn ethnic is a ltn european. what i mean is that the average person in typical countries is a stable ltn while in nordic coutries the average person is high ltn - low mtn
The average person is average everywhere. A “high ltn” Nordic will get logged by a “high mtn” Italian

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and scrunchables
The average person is average everywhere. A “high ltn” Nordic will get logged by a “high mtn” Italian
no, everyone knows that the average earuopean is more attractive than the avergae african. why do you think everyone has different ratings? a high mtn italian would cuck a high ltn nordic because thre is a big difference but a high mtn italian would be considered high mtn in scandinavia

i suppose, i was born from belaurs but really polish and irish, do i look white tbh?

no, everyone knows that the average earuopean is more attractive than the avergae african. why do you think everyone has different ratings? a high mtn italian would cuck a high ltn nordic because thre is a big difference but a high mtn italian would be considered high mtn in scandinavia
I’m not talking about Africans or people who are part of different “races” like the Asians, Africans etc.
I’m talking about the European race who have the same skull and the same characteristics. Yes an HTN Asian would be MTN here but he would still be considered good looking bcs he is HTN.
The average is the same for all races.

• +1
I’m not talking about Africans or people who are part of different “races” like the Asians, Africans etc.
I’m talking about the European race who have the same skull and the same characteristics. Yes an HTN Asian would be MTN here but he would still be considered good looking bcs he is HTN.
The average is the same for all races.
if the average is the same for all races then people would unanimously give the same ratings.