JFL if you pay taxes

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
Paying taxes is the most retarded shit you can do because 90% of your money is going to pointless wars and the cocaine habit of instagram models who’s temporary boyfriend is the cousin of the son of the prime minister

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Surfsup, Sprinkles and 2 others
Least obvious irs agent

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and yyy
Obviously, taxation is theft, you don't get anything out of society as an average man so it's a scam. Tit for tat motherfuckers.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Obviously, taxation is theft, you don't get anything out of society as an average man so it's a scam. Tit for tat motherfuckers.
Problem is where you gonna go? To some African tribe? Not possible because youre genetically inferior to them nor raised well

Problem is where you gonna go? To some African tribe? Not possible because youre genetically inferior to them nor raised well
Go to Thailand bro and constantly see 5 foot Asian niggers

Average man (in uk a 5'9", 90kg, nw3, 3 PSL dude making £35k in a job that u can train a hamster to do) gets a lot out of it, basically average man can survive and have his beer and pizza and his ltb fat wife because of taxes.

Anyone in top 20% or above loses big time

Average man (in uk a 5'9", 90kg, nw3, 3 PSL dude making £35k in a job that u can train a hamster to do) gets a lot out of it, basically average man can survive and have his beer and pizza and his ltb fat wife because of taxes.

That's not what I'd call decent quality of life

If you don’t make 80K plus a year in the UK you’re a brokie white collar jobs start at that

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Why would I go to fucking Africa? I would and I will go to Brazil after I've learnt to speak fluent Portuguese, by that time I'll have ascended, and if everything goes to plan, I'll have white brazilian Stacies like this bitch begging for my dick with their phat brazilian asses

Why would I go to fucking Africa? I would and I will go to Brazil after I've learnt to speak fluent Portuguese, by that time I'll have ascended, and if everything goes to plan, I'll have white brazilian Stacies like this bitch begging for my dick with their phat brazilian asses

damn this bitch is cringe btw imagine doing this as a man, imagine normies' reactions

Paying taxes is the most retarded shit you can do because 90% of your money is going to pointless wars and the cocaine habit of instagram models who’s temporary boyfriend is the cousin of the son of the prime minister
All that money goes to fund jewish wars