Some based threads happened today, if you posted in any of them it's a wrap
Biden

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fukmylyf, mogstar and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Kristin, mogstar and 13 others
Forget trying to be a doctor, politician, lawyer, influencer etc if you posted your face here
i think this only goes for the politcally incorrect ppl here.

guys like Wallenberg or Larsanova would be fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and TsarTsar444
Forget trying to be a doctor, politician, lawyer, influencer etc if you posted your face here
All cucked jobs. Real job is being a criminal. That gets the most pussies wet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, ShowerMaxxing, Gargantuan and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6382 and 2 others
Lmao since I know you are referencing me, just so you know this site is literally for autismos and no one from a professional strata of society even knows this place exist. So I'm good.

yo
Lmao since I know you are referencing me, just so you know this site is literally for autismos and no one from a professional strata of society even knows this place exist. So I'm good.
u posted your face here?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@curryboy123 what you think of this

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123
just pay 10$ for vip and delete your rating threads theorem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and turkproducer
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, ShowerMaxxing, Gargantuan and 1 other person
i had my face leaked before lol i shut that hoe down luckily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Cope, @MakinItHappen is going to become the president of india

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 12827, wagbox and 4 others
Jfl at ur paranoia it’ll be ite

unless u get memed here
I think they can just reverse search a imagine from me and it will lead to this place, it's extremely over if the hospital ceo is a curry JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6273, turkproducer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 9787
I posted 1 gazillion pictures of myself here and i insulted the ((noses)) 1 gazillion times. It's a wrap
do you by any chance remember if i posted in any of the threads you're talking abt?

why are you bringing it into light?

i’d try to keep the lid locked if i were you

I posted 1 gazillion pictures of myself here and i insulted the ((noses)) 1 gazillion times. It's a wrap
You are doomed goyim...doomed.....

• JFL
so you're saying.......no..no it can't be..........not............NOT @Chang WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

HE HAD SUCH A BRIGHT FUTURE WHYYYYYYY!!!

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco
Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF
moved to tears crying GIF

• JFL
Over 4 me

• +1
There’s ten thousands of threads and millions of posts on here, if you‘re a relatively unknown users and enough time has passed. The likelihood of your face ever resurfacing would be incredibly low.

Besides that, this forum won’t exist forever so it might very well be gone in 5 years, going with it would be a lot of the pictures posted on here.

Additionally, if your picture ever does resurface once you‘ve turned into a well-known, public figure, you could just claim it was posted by someone else since people here often post pictures of people they know or just random people.

Safe the say, unless you‘ve made dozens of threads saying you’ll rape, go ER, or have made morally & legally questionable JB threads, while having a shit ton of your pictures on here, you’ll be fine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, AbuSAF, turkproducer and 1 other person
There’s ten thousands of threads and millions of posts on here, if you‘re a relatively unknown users and enough time has passed. The likelihood of your face ever resurfacing would be incredibly low.

Besides that, this forum won’t exist forever so it might very well be gone in 5 years, going with it would be a lot of the pictures posted on here.

Additionally, if your picture ever does resurface once you‘ve turned into a well-known, public figure, you could just claim it was posted by someone else since people here often post pictures of people they know or just random people.

Safe the say, unless you‘ve made dozens of threads saying you’ll rape, go ER, or have made morally & legally questionable JB threads, while having a shit ton of your pictures on here, you’ll be fine.
Alright guys uhm, I give up. I don't know when I'll stream again... I really need to make this fuckin' money, I really wanted to get this fuckin' surgery man. I wanted it so fuckin' bad! HUAE! Dog whimpers. I just can't do it! I can't take this shit no more man! All I wanted to do was like I was fuckin' lonely I wanted to just fuckin' stream and have a good time and have a good game Dog Whimpers I hate my life.

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

This isn’t an incel forum + no one knows about this forum + if the silly greycel who posted his face here didn’t say anything wrong it’s okay. And the person in question could just claim that som1 else used their pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
This isn’t an incel forum + no one knows about this forum + if the silly greycel who posted his face here didn’t say anything wrong it’s okay. And the person in question could just claim that som1 else used their pics
Extremely naive if you think normies, the government, liberals and literally 90% of people don't consider this forum incel, doesn't matter if you slay or shit, for them incel is a mentality and this forum is part of that incelsphere. Just ldar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mogstar
Extremely naive if you think normies, the government, liberals and literally 90% of people don't consider this forum incel, doesn't matter if you slay or shit, for them incel is a mentality and this forum is part of that incelsphere. Just ldar
No one knows about this shit forum either way ahahaha

This is of course true

HOWEVER

Its dark triad AF to unapolagetically be a member of a forum like this ngl, just don't post shit that puts you in an undefensable light and you're good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Good posts today that is for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
nahh i am safe g
Doesn't matter, you are def safer, but you still posted stuff on a place for potential terrorists. It's like saying your are fine if you hang out with the nazis or kkk, sure you are technically in a better position but you are still associated with a dangerous place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lars