JFL if you still believe in radical ideologies after witnessing how beautifully free speech works on this site

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
this is mostly aimed at the radical muslims and hitler fanboys on here. if the stuff you guys say you believe in were actually implemented, places like this would not exist.

why would you want to prevent other people from obtaining knowledge that you obtained by forcing them back into outdated totalitarian systems?

democracy and freedom mog. real free speech mogs. this site is proof. people can call each other whatever racial slurs they want without having them take it personally and as a result you actually have more peace and harmony than IRL where speech is restricted and people are taught to throw a tantrum when they're called a word.

believing in totalitarian political systems while sitting on your ass and enjoying the benefits of freedom is giga retarded.

that's all I have to say today boyos. trump 2024.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, TheEndHasNoEnd, Timelessbrah and 12 others
people can call each other whatever racial slurs they want without having them take it personally and as a result you actually have more peace and harmony than IRL where speech is restricted and people are taught to throw a tantrum when they're called a word
Stfu kike

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, goat2x, KraftDurchLeid and 7 others
Stfu kike
the 3rd reich style and aesthetics mogged the living shit out of everyone else, which is probably why that whole thing is still so tempting to many today. hitler had a good eye for aesthetics and it showed in their architecture, uniforms, parades and other things. but apart from that, hitler and his party were whack in many aspects. I kinda wish they weren't, because they did absolutely mog everything in terms of visuals. ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Danish_Retard, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Gay and Trans content is not allowed here, so it's not free speech for everyone. But I agree that this place has more free speech than most other places.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3635 and Danish_Retard
Everything people say here is comedy

who tf here is against free speech and democracy?

I never cared for all the political shit.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Danish_Retard
So called free speech is a neoliberal lie

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi, .👽. and Danish_Retard
The fact that this place is one of the few places that actually has free speech tells you that we're not actually living in a democracy that has freedom. In reality, "democracy" and "freedom" don't really exist. Whoever controls society is going to structure it in a way to benefit their interests and that means curbing speech that goes against their interests.
Also, Trump doesn't believe in freedom, he wants to spread homosexuality to every corner of the Earth by force.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi
It's not true freedom until actual nood Prime women are allowed to be posted.

DCajqTVUAAMleCj

Tumblr mf1ufshaLo1qjn6b1o1 250

• Woah
Reactions: hennypapi
Fuck I accidentally read a few words. Didn't scroll fast enough

this is mostly aimed at the radical muslims and hitler fanboys on here. if the stuff you guys say you believe in were actually implemented, places like this would not exist.

why would you want to prevent other people from obtaining knowledge that you obtained by forcing them back into outdated totalitarian systems?

democracy and freedom mog. real free speech mogs. this site is proof. people can call each other whatever racial slurs they want without having them take it personally and as a result you actually have more peace and harmony than IRL where speech is restricted and people are taught to throw a tantrum when they're called a word.

believing in totalitarian political systems while sitting on your ass and enjoying the benefits of freedom is giga retarded.

that's all I have to say today boyos. trump 2024.
in an ideal society no one would care about any of the shit poasted on this site except like .01% of autists whod find ways to talk about it anyway

@goat2x You think by JFL reacting my posts, you're making it look as if I stated something ridiculous worth laughing at, but you refuse to explain how my posts are worth laughing at, because you can't, as there is nothing worth laughing at. You're merely JFL reacting my posts to make it seem as if there is something worth laughing at to appear superior and make me question myself, but it's not working. A few other users have tried this tactic on me and failed, as you have done today.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and goat2x