JFL if you think sex is going to fix all your problems

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Anyone who ascends is in for a rude awakening, the next source of sorrow comes from the brutality of not being born in top 2% family

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, boss8055, TechnoBoss and 5 others
im top 0.1% family, top 1% iq, "ascended" 6 times. still misearble, no source of happiness, not in this life boyo

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin, iblamejews and laaltin
didn't do anything, I'm the same guy as always

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and laaltin
just be a reptilian born in one of their 13 bloodlines bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Eren, rhinoplasty and 2 others
Anyone who ascends is in for a rude awakening, the next source of sorrow comes from the brutality of not being born in top 2% family
Sex is just a temporary escape from life
The true blackpill

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, Clqs, boss8055 and 2 others
yup

I genuinely do not care. If I can breed with countless whores and opt for a hyper R-selected strategy, surely at least one of my offspring will ascend, and that's all that i care about

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
im top 0.1% family, top 1% iq, "ascended" 6 times. still misearble, no source of happiness, not in this life boyo
My entire life is a series of copes from not being born in a wealthy family

Bro shut the fuck up, you're a bunch of lazy faggots, if i had the privilege to wageslaves before i ended up in a mental institution due to stress from unemployement i would have never complained. I hate so much people that complain about working, want to be in my shoes for a day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Danish_Retard
Bro shut the fuck up, you're a bunch of lazy faggots, if i had the privilege to wageslaves before i ended up in a mental institution due to stress from unemployement i would have never complained. I hate so much people that complain about working, want to be in my shoes for a day?
Hope you’re doing okay bro

• Love it
Reactions: laaltin
Got a lot of money? A girlfriend?

didn't do anything, I'm the same guy as always
This is what changes you tho, realising that it changes nothing makes you place it a lot lower on your priorities.

Damn bro wtf happened to you?

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
This is what changes you tho, realising that it changes nothing makes you place it a lot lower on your priorities.
What do you prioritize instead? There’s nothing worth prioritizing in this wretched life

What do you prioritize instead? There’s nothing worth prioritizing in this wretched life
Reading all of Wikipedia

But fuck bro, if you're depressed might as well have sex as a goal, any goal really, anything that makes you try to get happier.

None can give you the answers to your happiness tho.

For me being lonely massively decreases mine.