JFL IF YOUR BODY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THIS

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Never lost an argument
Body pill is so fucking brutal. I will never have a body like this even on roids. FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Sodoku, iblamechico and 11 others
Bro why can’t u have a body like that is it really that hard to achieve for u?

• +1
Reactions: zub111, Roquefort, greywind and 8 others
leanfuel wtf. How could you look at him and ever want to eat ever again and risk gaining even an ounce of fat

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, greywind, likenesss and 7 others
silver lining is that it's still mostly about face. I don't ever see any girls talking about a guy's body unless he has some insane physique

but yeah, i would still love to have a body like that. Absolute god tier genetics

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JustABadDream, Mewton, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Deleted member 65033 and 3 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and Oxygen
you must have some shit genes then

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, borntosuffer, Oxygen and 5 others
wide clavicles and good chest genetics
Which is better than 80% of humanity. You also forgot abs and adonis belt genetics.

silver lining is that it's still mostly about face. I don't ever see any girls talking about a guy's body unless he has some insane physique

but yeah, i would still love to have a body like that. Absolute god tier genetics
How is it less brutal for face to matter more than body?
Why can't masculinity/body copers admit that they just wanna look cool/appeal to the male fantasy? Not attract women.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and BeanletMogger

the thing about body is that a guys overall looks level increases. unless youre very ugly nobody will think "wow his body is great but his nose to mouth ratio and ipd arent ideal".

i saw it yesterday at the beach. some body mogger arrived and i thought he was definitely chad until i analyzed his face a little and saw that he was a low htn or high mtn.

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, Mewton, Yliaster and 6 others
vinnie hacker pill 😍😍

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
do yall realize your gonna be wearing a shirt all day :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, geenk worg and Juandigomigo22
If you eat our species specific diet known as carnivore, you too can look like this.

Stop eating carbohydrates

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ineonx, TheLookInYourEyes, traitor and 1 other person
If you eat our species specific diet known as carnivore, you too can look like this.

agreed
carbs are overrated

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes

Attachments

• tOSS.png
    tOSS.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1715661480850370.png
    1715661480850370.png
    413.5 KB · Views: 0
  • tosseraldo.png
    tosseraldo.png
    635 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen and SubhumanCurrycel
I've seen some shit genetics guys at the gym build some really nice aesthetic physics brah, you can counter narrow clavicles and wide waist with huge lats and shoulders I myself have some decently narrow clavicles and still managed to grow my lats and shoulders to make my build wider

+ you don't seem to have shit genetics looks like you have some really good chest genetics if you're not hitting the gym (if that's you in your PFP)

Attachments

• 4276087_-BFD1H74gCk (1).jpg
    4276087_-BFD1H74gCk (1).jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
no bonesmashing for body

over :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanForever

bullshit, u ever trained with little carbs in ur system? you will feel weaker.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and efidescontinuado
... and then you WOKE UP
tbh if your going natty your going to go completely flat if you stay at these bf %, and won't be looking like this unless your in peek lighting + pump, better to stay at 15-18% bf for muscle fullness

tbh if your going natty your going to go completely flat if you stay at these bf %, and won't be looking like this unless your in peek lighting + pump, better to stay at 15-18% bf for muscle fullness
... or just have insane genetics

Bro why can’t u have a body like that is it really that hard to achieve for u?
It’s genetics you could roid to high heaven and not get anywhere near as aesthetic and appealing due to insertions and proportions

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, SubhumanForever and vermillioncorefan
... or just have insane genetics
i mean insane genetics is unironically being short of better muscle density, every single top natty i would consider was always around 5'3

Genetics

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and SubhumanForever
bullshit, u ever trained with little carbs in ur system? you will feel weaker.
You obviously never heard of the Randle Cycle nor have you went on a strict carnivore diet for 1 year.

the thing about body is that a guys overall looks level increases. unless youre very ugly nobody will think "wow his body is great but his nose to mouth ratio and ipd arent ideal".

i saw it yesterday at the beach. some body mogger arrived and i thought he was definitely chad until i analyzed his face a little and saw that he was a low htn or high mtn.
Italian Swimmer Thomas Ceccon's Abs ...

Basically this. If you cropped his body and posted it on the ratings section he would get around MTN. Some of the more harsh raters would say high LTN and tlel him to rope.

Body tricks foids brains into believing someone is better looking than they are.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 1140
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and BeanletMogger
dude if you eat chips everyday sleep three hours and do lame ass workouts how do you expect yourself to look good
You are assuming a lot.
80% of men can't achieve this physique simply because of shit muscle insertions and bones

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
You are assuming a lot.
80% of men can't achieve this physique simply because of shit muscle insertions and bones
View attachment 3090277
to start vhacker has less than average genetics his waist and hips are very large look up his physique with no good angle and you'll his insertions are mid, nothing is impossible it's just harder for certain people and you're most likely not one of them here is my body transformation if you saw my old physique you would've assumed i had shitty genetics but it was average genetics i just wasn't healthy or doing enough to look good, trust me i used to think like you keep coping to just be lazy and do what you should do to ascend

Attachments

• IMG_4038.jpeg
    IMG_4038.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1525.jpeg
    IMG_1525.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and Ghoulish
Yeah my body does indeed look like this. now what