JFL IF YOUR BODY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THIS

to start vhacker has less than average genetics his waist and hips are very large look up his physique with no good angle and you'll his insertions are mid, nothing is impossible it's just harder for certain people and you're most likely not one of them here is my body transformation if you saw my old physique you would've assumed i had shitty genetics but it was average genetics i just wasn't healthy or doing enough to look good, trust me i used to think like you keep coping to just be lazy and do what you should do to ascend
He mogs you into Hell

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
This body is impossible to achieve. Genetics.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, BeanletMogger and SubhumanForever
it's true but don't forget he has the best possible lighting and pumped for his pictures. vinnie hacker in normal lighting looks like average genetics. and he's been training for years now so it's to be expected that he looks better than most guys.

2021:
Maxresdefault 12
Maxresdefault 13

2024:
GTqNJ91WcAAgfCo
INTERVIEW Vinnie Hacker in Sweatpants by Richie Lee Davis Mel Ottenberg Spring 2023 wwwimage

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, BeanletMogger and ineonx
He is genetically towards the leaner side which is an underrated mogger trait hardly mentioned here
Which gives his body this aesthetic clean definition many clarorie tracking gymcels don't achieve

I have seen some guys like this irl their default natural state is low bf with some muscle without working out like an autist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Mogs you into despair
lol if you even saw a picture of my cro magnon skull and body(5 years of natty lifting)

Nah bro. lol he is good looking but he has a LOOOng way to go.

lol if you even saw a picture of my cro magnon skull and body(5 years of natty lifting)

Nah bro. lol he is good looking but he has a LOOOng way to go.
Yeah, I just discovered how you look like and you mog hacker into Oblivion
Here is how you look like. Mirin hard.

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
I didn’t know this site was still infested with gymcel copers, I guess that’s what happens when users flush over and preschoolers arrive JFL.

Anyone who is trained or has a good eye knows that vinnie probably doesn’t even lift seriously like gymcels suggest, likely just eats somewhat clean around maintinence and works out when he feels like it. Most people can’t comprehend the fact that you can train to have a fuckable aesthetic physique in <1 year if your genetics allow it or you end up as a gymcel abomination

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Darkeningstar