JFL IF YOU'RE A WEEB AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANY JAPANESE

Rea

Rea

#H3ART
When I say weeb I'm talking about someone who's seen around 20 anime, not the extreme shit you're thinking about

Imagine spending hours watching something you don't understand JFL. You could've learned very basic japanese and be japanese by now.

I know someone who's seen 3 times as much anime as I have (he has seen 2000+) and he doesn't speak A SINGLE WORD of japanese. It's a fucking joke I'm not even kidding if he spent 15 minutes a day on anki he'd have a fluent level atm considering all the immersion he's had

It's the same as foreigners who live in Japan for years and can't formulate a basic sentence without the help of a translator WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TLDR: Learn Japanese

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Gengar, hypernormie and 10 others
@Imretarded? @Gengar @Darkeningstar @IAMNOTANINCEL @FutureChadronelite @beefliverontop @wastedspermcel @efidescontinuado @SidharthTheSlayer @lemonnz @Putin @asdvek @maarda @serialcoper @KevinDurder @looksmaxxing223 @thereallegend @Gaygymmaxx @ChadL1te @jué @Timmy @try2beme @thorns @ryuken

sry if i missed an1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Imretarded?, mike21 and 6 others
Fuck asian countries

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Rea
When I say weeb I'm talking about someone who's seen around 20 anime, not the extreme shit you're thinking about

Imagine spending hours watching something you don't understand JFL. You could've learned very basic japanese and be japanese by now.

I know someone who's seen 3 times as much anime as I have (he has seen 2000+) and he doesn't speak A SINGLE WORD of japanese. It's a fucking joke I'm not even kidding if he spent 15 minutes a day on anki he'd have a fluent level atm considering all the immersion he's had

It's the same as foreigners who live in Japan for years and can't formulate a basic sentence without the help of a translator WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i want to learn buddy how do i

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Who watches anime religiously?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj, junpei and 2 others
Okey but how will it benefit me?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, BeanletMogger, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
i want to learn buddy how do i
Learn kana, install anki, learn 3k words and basic grammar, immerse

Stay consistent for a year and you'll be better than 99% of japanese learner

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
I studied Japanese for 5 years I can understand a decent bit but my skills have fallen off

• JFL

Do all of this to have a conversation with the lowest t people in the world!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and Rea

Ok

• +1
arigato! itadakimas!!:soy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj, BeanletMogger and 3 others
i have 0 reason to learn japanese, it serves me no purpose, i have no intention on living there

if i was attracted to japanese girls i might have more of an incentive to learn it so i can understand them and connect with them, but i'm not so who cares

• +1

so if you watch an anime do you understand it entirely without subs? also how long have you been learning japanese for

• +1
What exactly would this achieve if you're only interested in anime, manga, Japanese video games, etc., I mean you can enjoy a country's culture without knowing the language.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj and Rea
i have 0 reason to learn japanese, it serves me no purpose, i have no intention on living there

if i was attracted to japanese girls i might have more of an incentive to learn it so i can understand them and connect with them, but i'm not so who cares
So you can be light yagami, I’m one step closer than you :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, yeeyeeslayer and HarshBDSMmaster
Do all of this to have a conversation with the lowest t people in the world!
Why are you thinking about japanese men, are you gay or smth

if you go to japan it's to go out and have unlimited sex with women not to talk with low T men

I studied Japanese for 5 years I can understand a decent bit but my skills have fallen off
That's fucking brutal, what level were you? If you read just a little every day you would have kept your level tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
That's fucking brutal, what level were you? If you read just a little every day you would have kept your level tbh
I was at the level where I lived in Japan for a month and was fine on my own. Definitely wouldn’t say fluent especially in writing but speaking and listening I was pretty good.

Now I can understand decently but takes ages to formulate my own stuff

• +1
What exactly would this achieve if you're only interested in anime, manga, Japanese video games, etc., I mean you can enjoy a country's culture without knowing the language.
No you can't. Most of the translations you're reading while watching an anime are wrong and you're missing the whole point

+ A translation unlocks only one VN/Anime but Japanese unlocks all of them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
No you can't. Most of the translations you're reading while watching an anime are wrong and you're missing the whole point

+ A translation unlocks only one VN/Anime but Japanese unlocks all of them
tbh that is a legit reason to learn it,

you can appreciate anime/manga on a deeper level and understand the meanings and nuances that couldn't be conveyed in the english translation

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Rea
so if you watch an anime do you understand it entirely without subs? also how long have you been learning japanese for
Yeah but I don't watch much anime anymore I mostly read. I got N1 after 1.5 years of learning i'm now just reading and chilling aiming for 20k words

I was at the level where I lived in Japan for a month and was fine on my own. Definitely wouldn’t say fluent especially in writing but speaking and listening I was pretty good.

Now I can understand decently but takes ages to formulate my own stuff

Mirin I stayed there for 2 months and didn't have any problems either. I plan to go there for 1 year probably next year

If you take back 20 min a day it will come back quickly. Learning to write is useless too it's the last thing you do when you have nothing else to do

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and ChadL1te
i would learn it if I were white ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, yeeyeeslayer and Rea
tbh that is a legit reason to learn it,

you can appreciate anime/manga on a deeper level and understand the meanings and nuances that couldn't be conveyed in the english translation
Yes that's the whole point of learning Japanese

i would learn it if I were white ngl
Not over but harder if you're curry/black especially if you're bad looking

Not over but harder if you're curry/black especially if you're bad looking
caged at the idea of some curry ltn speaking Japanese

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Rea and serialcoper
Yeah but I don't watch much anime anymore I mostly read. I got N1 after 1.5 years of learning i'm now just reading and chilling aiming for 20k words
fav manga?

• +1

I've watched 10 is it over? :feelswah:

• +1
Watching anime doesn'T make you a weeb, I just like anime don't give a shit about the rest of japanese culture tough

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Rea
I’m basically near level IQ. You’re done for.
near :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

near :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i cage at the mere thought of that nigga,

death note GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Rea and BeanletMogger
tbh even that doesnt really require you to learn Japanese when those nuances can be explained with a visit to the series' wiki, a forum post, a twitter thread, or hell even just good translators notes

• +1
Watching anime doesn'T make you a weeb, I just like anime don't give a shit about the rest of japanese culture tough
Fucking cope, you consume and enjoy japanese media. That makes you a weeb

the only thing lamer than a weeb is a self hating weeb that tries to appease normies by toning down his weebness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, Rea and Beastimmung
tbh even that doesnt really require you to learn Japanese when those nuances can be explained with a visit to the series' wiki, a forum post, a twitter thread, or hell even just good translators notes
@murdah @GabachoCopium name and avi check out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Rea, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Fucking cope, you consume and enjoy japanese media. That makes you a weeb
the only thing lamer than a weeb is a self hating weeb that tries to appease normies by toning down his weebness
I mean I watch and read media from many countries (France, Korea, Russia) should I learn all of these languages :feelskek:

• +1
Blame!, Monster, Liar Game and u?
Kokou no hito and vinland saga for sure, ive been meaning to read blame. monster is amazing ive watched the anime

• +1

This guy learned Japanese from anime, and apparently now he can't get old, just like an anime character, he always looks the same no matter how many years have passed :lul:

• JFL