JFL IF YOU'RE A WEEB AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANY JAPANESE

tbh even that doesnt really require you to learn Japanese when those nuances can be explained with a visit to the series' wiki, a forum post, a twitter thread, or hell even just good translators notes
You can't translate Japanese into English without leaving out important information. It's not by visiting a wiki that you'll understand anything jfl

There is at least 1-2 mistranslations every sentence

Are you really going to consult a Japanese learning "wiki" every time? I don't think so, even if you do you wouldn't understand anything

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
I mean I watch and read media from many countries (France, Korea, Russia) should I learn all of these languages :feelskek:
No cause translations are more accurate in these languages, Korean idk I think there are some mistranslations but much less than in Japanese

Fuck up, near was a mysterious chad. The teenage genius who ended kira
"we're gonna kill L then replace him with walmart 12 year old white haired L but instead of being obsessed with deserts he's obsessed with toys"

seriously why did the mangaka think this was a good idea :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Rea
"we're gonna kill L then replace him, with walmart 12 year old white haired L but instead of being obsessed with deserts he's obsessed with toys"

seriously why did the mangaka think this was a good idea :lul:
Disagree, yes obviously L was better than near but it wouldn’t make sense for light vs L being the final push of the series. Replacing him was fine they should’ve just developed near more

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, BeanletMogger, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Disagree, yes obviously L was better than near but it wouldn’t make sense for light vs L being the final push of the series. Replacing him was fine they should’ve just developed near more
The only redeeming quality of near was that he was adorable 😍

• +1
Tbh it’s not that I hate near it’s just that I’m still salty over Ls death and the fact that near was his replacement 😂

and he pales in comparison to how goated L was, but yeah in all seriousness I don’t acc think he’s trash he was alright I guess

• +1
The only redeeming quality of near was that he was adorable 😍
I was like 12 when I read death note I think I started playing with legos after I saw near

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Rea
I was like 12 when I read death note I think I started playing with legos after I saw near
omg i was a lego entheusiest as a child too!

i would always beg my mom to buy me lego sets and spend ages building as per the instructions n chit

• Love it
  • +1
omg i was a lego entheusiest as a child too!

i would always beg my mom to buy me lego sets and spend ages building as per the instructions n chit
That shut was expensive for no reason, I wasn’t even that great at building them.

I preferred to build shit in Minecraft I had no patience

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
That shut was expensive for no reason,
yeah that's why i had to beg, and i'd throw tantrums when she wouldn't buy me them :lul:
I wasn’t even that great at building them.

I preferred to build shit in Minecraft I had no patience
yeah gaming mogs lego jfl

• +1
When I say weeb I'm talking about someone who's seen around 20 anime, not the extreme shit you're thinking about

Imagine spending hours watching something you don't understand JFL. You could've learned very basic japanese and be japanese by now.

I know someone who's seen 3 times as much anime as I have (he has seen 2000+) and he doesn't speak A SINGLE WORD of japanese. It's a fucking joke I'm not even kidding if he spent 15 minutes a day on anki he'd have a fluent level atm considering all the immersion he's had

It's the same as foreigners who live in Japan for years and can't formulate a basic sentence without the help of a translator WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TLDR: Learn Japanese
it's called subhuman intelligence.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Bruh wtf is this retarded pfp
my reaction to what you said
IMG 6858

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Rea
@Imretarded? @Gengar @Darkeningstar @IAMNOTANINCEL @FutureChadronelite @beefliverontop @wastedspermcel @efidescontinuado @SidharthTheSlayer @lemonnz @Putin @asdvek @maarda @serialcoper @KevinDurder @looksmaxxing223 @thereallegend @Gaygymmaxx @ChadL1te @jué @Timmy @try2beme @thorns @ryuken

sry if i missed an1
I’m not a weeb. :feelswhy: My brother though…. You described him. He watches a lot of anime and reads manga (granted, that’s in English so it’s understandable). But he calls me a weeb because of my romaji skills and N7 certificate. :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Darkeningstar
I’m not a weeb. :feelswhy: My brother though…. You described him. He watches a lot of anime and reads manga (granted, that’s in English so it’s understandable). But he calls me a weeb because of my romaji skills and N7 certificate. :fuk:
I mean, you're consuming Japanese media and you're learning Japanese how are you not a weeb jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
I mean, you're consuming Japanese media and you're learning Japanese how are you not a weeb jfl
Bhenchod! Otakus are associated with anime + manga, I’m not interested in that. :ogre:

• Love it
When I say weeb I'm talking about someone who's seen around 20 anime, not the extreme shit you're thinking about

Imagine spending hours watching something you don't understand JFL. You could've learned very basic japanese and be japanese by now.

I know someone who's seen 3 times as much anime as I have (he has seen 2000+) and he doesn't speak A SINGLE WORD of japanese. It's a fucking joke I'm not even kidding if he spent 15 minutes a day on anki he'd have a fluent level atm considering all the immersion he's had

It's the same as foreigners who live in Japan for years and can't formulate a basic sentence without the help of a translator WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TLDR: Learn Japanese
i dont watch sub because i get mad listening to that high pitched gook language, its like hearing a rabbit being tortured :ROFLMAO:

• JFL