JFL if you're indian

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Silver
I swear Indians are just so fucked over in this world. They are naturally considered the ugly race, is born with shit their genetics that interferes things like gymcelling among other things.which gives you a disadvantage at life already. People around my school sometimes do the Indian accent in jest but no one cares, god forbid you are to do a nigger/moari accent around here though.

I remember distinctively when I went 1 hour south to this small city for new years with some friends last year to get shit faced n horsey, a lot of traffic comes through, especially underage girls looking to get on the piss and dicked down by (at least) chad lite for the first time. When I had first got there I had realized I was in the middle of New Delhi or some shit cause I was towering over 5'2 to 5'9 "creepy" Indian men that seemed to catch wind of new market and a whole drama surfaced when creepy Indian dudes were sexually harassing the girls by groping them and following them, which was dramatized cause there was only a few cases of serious sexual harassment if I remember. Anyway there was majoor conflict with the Maori natives and started fighting these hopeless indians (which a lot were just trying to get some, but lookism am I right) and the police got involved :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JBW bro. :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I swear Indians are just so fucked over in this world. They are naturally considered the ugly race, is born with shit their genetics that interferes things like gymcelling among other things.which gives you a disadvantage at life already. People around my school sometimes do the Indian accent in jest but no one cares, god forbid you are to do a nigger/moari accent around here though.

I remember distinctively when I went 1 hour south to this small city for new years with some friends last year to get shit faced n horsey, a lot of traffic comes through, especially underage girls looking to get on the piss and dicked down by (at least) chad lite for the first time. When I had first got there I had realized I was in the middle of New Delhi or some shit cause I was towering over 5'2 to 5'9 "creepy" Indian men that seemed to catch wind of new market and a whole drama surfaced when creepy Indian dudes were sexually harassing the girls by groping them and following them, which was dramatized cause there was only a few cases of serious sexual harassment if I remember. Anyway there was majoor conflict with the Maori natives and started fighting these hopeless indians (which a lot were just trying to get some, but lookism am I right) and the police got involved :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JBW bro. :feelsyay:
Iv seen indians pull though. But they need money. Was buying ice cream like 2 weeks ago when this 500 lbs overweight ugly indian came in with this 7/10 white girl. He was loaded, he was holding Mercedes car keys, from the way they were talking sounded like they were in a relationship. Also seen many other indians with white girls but they are usually good looking chadeeps.

Last edited:
  • +1

LMAO fucking niggers dude lmao. Full blooded curries are probably the most doomed race of all time. It's so over for them ngl.

(I also have a real good Indian impersonation)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
It could be worse
Imagine life as an AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINE

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
True. Abos are ALL subhuman

He's right tho
They're the ugliest motherfucking race on earth. Literally subhumans with the IQ of a 7 year old. They're proto-humanids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Nibba
They're the ugliest motherfucking race on earth. Literally subhumans with the IQ of a 7 year old. They're proto-humanids
>Protohumanids K E K ???
their noses and squished heads make me lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
>Protohumanids K E K ???
their noses and squished heads make me lol
The stuff we post on here is going to destroy our lives later on

• +1
Nah we're fine lol
Ur fine if ur planning on LDARing for the rest of ur life and staying a nobody
if ur ambitious and have meaningful goals the pc gang is going to dig up all the dirt it can find on u and they WILL ruin all your prospects
trump's comments on women came to haunt him 10 years later, what makes u think we're invulnerable to this shit

• +1
Ur fine if ur planning on LDARing for the rest of ur life and staying a nobody
if ur ambitious and have meaningful goals the pc gang is going to dig up all the dirt it can find on u and they WILL ruin all your prospects
trump's comments on women came to haunt him 10 years later, what makes u think we're invulnerable to this shit
i mean the fact that nothing i say here is really anti PC other than my thoughts on society and those come from my religious views, so if someone tries to drag me down for this, it would be religious intolerance.

you're muslim so they wouldn't dare attack you lol

• +1
i mean the fact that nothing i say here is really anti PC other than my thoughts on society and those come from my religious views, so if someone tries to drag me down for this, it would be religious intolerance.

you're muslim so they wouldn't dare attack you lol
right, that would be racism/ islamophobia. only da HuWhite man is held liable for what he says

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
right, that would be racism/ islamophobia. only da HuWhite man is held liable for what he says
kek but when a minority says anything bad: O-OH IT'S OKAY HE'S JUST EXPRESSION HIMSELF IT'S OUR FAULT BC HUWHITE PRIVELEGEEEE REEEEEE

• +1
kek but when a minority says anything bad: O-OH IT'S OKAY HE'S JUST EXPRESSION HIMSELF IT'S OUR FAULT BC HUWHITE PRIVELEGEEEE REEEEEE
Da blaque mayne is GOD. HuWhites be lacking MELANIN. huWhitey be in the caves.
muh dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
The stuff we post on here is going to destroy our lives later on

thinking nobodies on the internet will get any lash from the pc movement when trump and harvey are actual mega celebrities

• +1
The only indians who have a chance of slaying are the fully black ones. Nigger with caucasian features and if the indian is smart enough to act Black he'll slay white low-class pussy in no time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
LMAO fucking niggers dude lmao. Full blooded curries are probably the most doomed race of all time. It's so over for them ngl.

(I also have a real good Indian impersonation)
@nelson

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
Why u guys starting keep bumping 2 years old threads jfl

[
URL unfurl="true"]https://www.xnxx.com/video-lhwub47/https_www.xvideos.com_profiles_george_rock_a_australian_fucked_hard_by_a_indian_boyfriend[/URL]