JFL if you’re not getting married

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
My parents have been happily married for years, all my cousins and almost all my friends parents are happily married too.

Divorce rape is a cope. In the USA 3.2 per 1000 married couples divorce.

Either way Chads with good personalities don’t get divorced.

Chad trait: Marriage
C9D00DC4 1A89 42A8 9722 C1DE75F3E3C4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Heinrich Schmidt, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 24 others
getting married and having children is low T cuck trait , having girlfriend mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The False Prophet, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 10987 and 18 others
. In the USA 3.2 per 1000 married couples divorce.

However, about 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States divorce. The divorce rate for subsequent marriages is even higher.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, CANI, Deleted member 4106 and 11 others
However, about 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States divorce. The divorce rate for subsequent marriages is even higher.
Yea because most of the population are soy boy betabuxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Either way I’m fucking every girl then settling down

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6128
My parents have been happily married for years, all my cousins and almost all my friends parents are happily married too.

Keep crying while me and my wife are looking at the stars with our chad kids in our laps.

Chad trait: Marriage

View attachment 722239View attachment 722240
Just because Chico has a wife and kids doesn’t mean that every man in their 20’s should seek marriage. In fact it’s bad for him since is not the good time to settle down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6128, TheChosenChad and 3 others
marriage is mostly for financial reasons. You can still have a family and kids without needing to get married jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BrettyBoy, TheChosenChad and 2 others
im gonna marry except if i become a millionaire tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BrendioEEE and Looks234
r/deadbedrooms is what will happen if most members try to marry. Jfl at marrying in the age of hypergamy. Women can fuck who they want when they want even if they are married.

• +1
Reactions: micropp, ShowerMaxxing, Patient A and 3 others
r/deadbedrooms is what will happen if most members try to marry. Jfl at marrying in the age of hypergamy. Women can fuck who they want when they want even if they are married.
Looksmax, slay then marry

Looksmax, slay then marry
I would rather just slay tbh. Problem with marriage is that it limits your freedom plus you got stuff like child support that can happen. If it was an older time sure marriage would be great but not in the 21st century. At the end of the day it’s your choice after all.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Don't wanna get married ,don't wanna have kids. How else do I afford a RTX 3090?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, ShowerMaxxing, Patient A and 5 others
I would rather just slay tbh. Problem with marriage is that it limits your freedom plus you got stuff like child support that can happen. If it was an older time sure marriage would be great but not in the 21st century. At the end of the day it’s your choice after all.
That’s why you pick a good girl. At the end of the day pussy is pussy. At a point I won’t feel like going after a new girl every week

And then she became old and wrinkly have fun with that faggot and you waste all your money on dippers instead of going out clubbing and getting high

Have fun with that faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Danish_Retard, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
And then she became old and wrinkly have fun with that faggot and you waste all your money on dippers instead of going out clubbing and getting high

Have fun with that faggot
I’ll be playing catch with my chad son. I don’t need clubs and drugs

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Patris, Fundz, CANI and 9 others
i want a stable girlfriend and start a family already tbh college is really bothering me

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6310 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, owlofathena and Deleted member 11758
just get a billionaire women to betabuxx for you like Meeks tbh

But yet you browse this website because your mom was selfish when she was choosing a proper mate
Nah. My mom is 5’7 and has a robust jaw and my dad is 6’1. I just need to leanmaxx and get better eyebrows

@PapiMew I didn’t stumble here because I was struggling with girls and getting bullied

I would get married with a young Stacy. Unfortunately the only thing I can get married to is postwall roasties in 2020.

no thanks

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Administrator and Looks234
Mariage is cope

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, turkproducer and koalendo
The divorce rate is at least 30%,
"It is now clear that the divorce rate in first marriages probably peaked at about 40 percent for first marriages around 1980 and has been declining since to about 30 percent in the early 2000s."

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The divorce rate is at least 30%,
"It is now clear that the divorce rate in first marriages probably peaked at about 40 percent for first marriages around 1980 and has been declining since to about 30 percent in the early 2000s."
Regardless prenups exist and u have to settle at some point anyway. This hedonist life style isn't for everyone.

Chad trait: MarriageView attachment 722251
damn, chico is such a flat faced boneless cuck,

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Regardless prenups exist and u have to settle at some point anyway. This hedonist life style isn't for everyone.
Yes, but divorce rate is not as low as 3.2 per 1000.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
marriage is far from a chad trait:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Looks234
Yes, but divorce rate is not as low as 3.2 per 1000.
These seem exaggerated tbh. I rarely see divorced couples here but maybe it's just a third world country thing

• +1
marriage is far from a chad trait:feelskek:
Well, most celebrities do marry, and many do it early. Chico, Bieber, many athletes who have kids in their 20s.

But they have money and status, it's easier for them to find a good woman and not get divorced.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and thickdickdaddy27
Deleted Member Moment XD

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Well, most celebrities do marry, and many do it early. Chico, Bieber, many athletes who have kids in their 20s.

But they have money and status, it's easier for them to find a good woman and not get divorced.
good for them tbh but i personally can't see myself spending the rest of my life with just one person. ngl i suck at relationships so there's no point in even trying anymore

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and Looks234
i’m going to get married to a tall beautiful native women with good bones and put my son on hgh and a hard food diet and have a mogger family
217E4827 14A1 4600 87FB 193FEC5ABEB5

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Looks234
Do you still want to marry or are you now too blackpilled for it?
I only got with non-virgins. The logical blackpilled part of my mind statistically knew what I was getting into, but the romantic part of my mind, wanted to believe they were capable of loving me as much as I Ioved them. But it is what it is, only a real virgin I think may truly be capable of real love. Then again I did only try anglo women aswell. Different European females I think are primitive in different ways.

Germanic may hold some potential. If white women, particularly non-virgin white women don't work out, then perhaps i'll have to seek out a muslim woman. It may be the only hope if all hope is lost.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray and Looks234
what's the point of marriage?
i want to keep fucking new girls i'm gonna get tired sooner or later of being with the same girl
plus emotions are gay

• +1
what a shit thread by a greycel cuck

• JFL
I only got with non-virgins. The logical blackpilled part of my mind statistically knew what I was getting into, but the romantic part of my mind, wanted to believe they were capable of loving me as much as I Ioved them. But it is what it is, only a real virgin I think may truly be capable of real love. Then again I did only try anglo women aswell. Different European females I think are primitive in different ways.

Germanic may hold some potential. If white women, particularly non-virgin white women don't work out, then perhaps i'll have to seek out a muslim woman. It may be the only hope if all hope is lost.
Germanic = Northwest Europe?

With muslim women, you have to provide for the whole family, at least if you marry someone who lives in a muslim country. Sounds like a bad deal ngl.

My parents are divorced

Marriage? No thanks
Do you want to have a LTR with a woman at some point or being a bachelor forever?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and gamma