JFL if you’re not getting married

Do you want to have a LTR with a woman at some point or being a bachelor forever?
Yes, ltr with a nice, not slut, woman
But marriage has no benefits for a man

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Toth's thot, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Chad trait: Marriage

I don’t get why people here use “Chad trait” as if it’s a reason incels/normies should do some things. If something really is a Chad trait, that probably means we cannot do it and/or can’t have it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
I don’t get why people here use “Chad trait” as if it’s a reason incels/normies should do some things. If something really is a Chad trait, that probably means we cannot do it or have it.
I guess he meant as in "It's a good thing for everyone, therefore most Chads achieve it", like saying "Chad trait: Getting rich."

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Honestly I would but you ain't gonna catch me on one knee proposing w/ a ring n shit. I'm not a damn simp...

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE and MostGLSlayer
My parents have been happily married for years, all my cousins and almost all my friends parents are happily married too.

Divorce rape is a cope. In the USA 3.2 per 1000 married couples divorce.

Either way Chads with good personalities don’t get divorced.

Chad trait: MarriageView attachment 722251
only marriage can save males against degeneracy and female superstition

I don’t get why people here use “Chad trait” as if it’s a reason incels/normies should do some things. If something really is a Chad trait, that probably means we cannot do it and/or can’t have it.
Do you want to get married?

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Beetlejuice and thecel
Do you want to get married?

I’m on the fence. I don’t want to have children out of wedlock, but I also want to not get divorce-raped. What to do?

I’m on the fence. I don’t want to have children out of wedlock, but I also want to not get divorce-raped. What to do?
My advice would be find a HQNP woman, stay a few years with her and get a prenup when you marry.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray and Deleted member 10913
feminism, the purple danger and so on
Ok. Nice wording ngl.

But how could marriage push back feminism? Many feminists are married. I think it's about stopping all these privileges, like female quotas for jobs, the divorce and custody laws, and some double standards in society.

Ok. Nice wording ngl.

But how could marriage push back feminism? Many feminists are married. I think it's about stopping all these privileges, like female quotas for jobs, the divorce and custody laws, and some double standards in society.
the only way feminist are suposed to ´liberate´ themselves is by destroying marriage and turn society into something like a what you ahve with insects like ants and bees. To counter this one must be traditionally married. that means your wife stays at home and guardianship belongs to you.

the rest of what you mention comes later. First marriage and the family must be saved

Divorce rates are very high. I will only get married if I am lucky to find a virgin girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
If I’m getting married, I will have to apologize to my bride in advance cause I will not be participating in a wedding, Fuck doing that cuck shit that they do at weddings. All that simp shit like exchanging vows in front of everyone that dont even know you.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Looks234
Yes, ltr with a nice, not slut, woman
But marriage has no benefits for a man
I think I'm changing my mind about marriage.
I wanted to get married before, now I'm doubting it, maybe I will be against it later. Too many risks tbh.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
marriage in 2021
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
@Ricky212 what a shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
My parents have been happily married for years, all my cousins and almost all my friends parents are happily married too. Divorce rape is a cope. In the USA 3.2 per 1000 married couples divorce. Either way Chads with good personalities don’t get divorced. Chad trait: MarriageView attachment 722251
My parents have been happily married for years, all my cousins and almost all my friends parents are happily married too.

Divorce rape is a cope. In the USA 3.2 per 1000 married couples divorce.

Either way Chads with good personalities don’t get divorced.

Chad trait: MarriageView attachment 722251
What you have witnessed is GODS PLAN. God wants us all to be married. He doesn’t want single motherhood which is on the rise thanks to secular liberals taking over the west since the enlightenment period. God doesn’t allow for multiple wives like the cult of Islam does which causes discomfort and stress for the wives. He wants what your parents have a nice couple a group that have become one in the eyes of Christ, a couple that is now a singular unit attached to Christ only. That’s is what our Lord, our God wants.

May the Holy Spirit continue to renew the love your parents have for eachother in this hurtful union of the souls, and may he preserve the sanctity of this communion with love and blessings; Amen

I have no experience with relationships or sex but I think I would rather just have casual sex

Marriage is for cucks

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Jfl at being married in this day and age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73714 and The False Prophet