JFL If you're still traditional mining

AscendedMammon

AscendedMammon

Banned
Mobile mining is the future. Mining BTC and Ether is too hard for most now. And the rest are competing for third place amongst countless competition.

Why when you can Mobile mine and win by default, cuz the opponent didn't show up? (Like BTC when it was by itself). Ice Network has no competition, it's the first Mobile Mined Crypto to complete KYC with an AI and fast af, and first one to be listed in January. Largest crypto miner userbase aside from Pi Network (and that doesn't count, cuz it's KYC Is painfully slow and isn't going open mainnet anytime soon). Yeah, you're gonna win, and it's free. Jfl if you're not joining and mining. Especially if you don't have the means for traditional mining.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and FutureSlayer
How does it work? I’ve never gotten into mining at all

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
scammers.org

• +1
doesn't matter, what kind of device a person uses to mine stuff. One can set up PC also, to run android apps, assumeing a project online allows mining through their app.

• +1
doesn't matter, what kind of device a person uses to mine stuff. One can set up PC also, to run android apps, assumeing a project online allows mining through their app.
Ignorant not going to respond to

• +1