jfl irl females are worthless besides condomless sex

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
what kind of low iq retard do u have to be to invest into an LTR with a female? to those if u here who actually know what its like to get close with a girl u know what im talking about. literally every interaction that doesnt have to do with your penis is a chore. they are annoying, unfunny, boring, nasty, and cringe as fuark until you pop a boner and all of a sudden they are some goddess until after u coom then you go back to thinking of them as another cringe tard.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ghostcel, Deleted member 685 and 17 others
havin a family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 1464, Chadelite and 8 others
Women must burn

what if u have daughter?
moneymaxx til i have money to do the thingy they do to the eggs to get a 98% of desired gender. think it costs about 20,000.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
I want validation from them. I want to use them as emotional tampons it rather condoms i should say.

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel, prgfromnl and Deleted member 3328
Validation>Sex

Having an attractive girl be happy to have me makes me feel like I am doing well in life.

Cope. Having a girl that shares your sense of humor and isn't a social media addicted slut (extremely rare) is so valuable.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, RAITEIII, MammothActuary and 7 others
Cope. Having a girl that shares your sense of humor and isn't a social media addicted slut (extremely rare) is so valuable.
nice fairytale
Validation>Sex

Having an attractive girl be happy to have me makes me feel like I am doing well in life.
u dont need ltr for validation

Someone without narcissism and autism would actually enjoy the companionship and intimacy.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3202, turkproducer and 1 other person
ngl tbh ive met some extremely intelligent HQNP women who are more successful, determined and intelligent than most members here.
inb4 bluepilled cope
no bro the real blackpill is realizing that high quality ambitious women only go for high quality, ambitious men and that most users here are socially underdeveloped losers who will never marry a high quality woman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3202, DarkTriadPeerReview and 1 other person
cry-png.234110

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i had this

Giphy 1

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, turkproducer and RichardSpencel
ngl tbh ive met some extremely intelligent HQNP women who are more successful, determined and intelligent than most members here.
inb4 bluepilled cope
no bro the real blackpill is realizing that high quality ambitious women only go for high quality, ambitious men and that most users here are socially underdeveloped losers who will never marry a high quality woman
Its a shame I havent really met any girl as described by you. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

succin your dick

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Females r meant for making babies

Being a submissive wife in the house

And getting banged by her husband

Everything else

Men mog

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3328
What an impressive intellectual state, I salute you, young player, might not be ascended in body yet, but you're truly ascended in mind, keep hustling

nah i genuinely fantasise about being in ltr with oneitis and holding her hand etc

:bluepill:

Condoms kill my boners :feelswah:

Partially true, BUT

u need the feminine to compliment the masculine. Working around guys all day is tough tbqh, too competitive and lot of egos r involved. Can be stressful. For long term u need that supporting/feminine/nurturing energy to suck u off/fuck ur socks off/cook/clean/ease off tension/dish out ideas/tease/be playful with.

Ur right in that a woman should never be the center of ur life. Never, ever EVER. More like background noise that you enjoy bc silence is worst.
Ur drive to looksmax/passionmax/moneymaxx/lifemaxx should always be ur priority as a man and woman are just a byproduct of that.
exactly. having a feminine gf is so clutch

• +1
Reactions: noped
what kind of low iq retard do u have to be to invest into an LTR with a female? to those if u here who actually know what its like to get close with a girl u know what im talking about. literally every interaction that doesnt have to do with your penis is a chore. they are annoying, unfunny, boring, nasty, and cringe as fuark until you pop a boner and all of a sudden they are some goddess until after u coom then you go back to thinking of them as another cringe tard.
You’re right but you would also date a 6.5/8 cute girl if you could too so theory isn’t completely legit

You’re right but you would also date a 6.5/8 cute girl if you could too so theory isn’t completely legit
not really, i have had opportunities to date girls that i found pretty cute but only fucked them instead

inb4 bluepilled cope
I can't lie

Coping bitter inel mentality

Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking